Dwight Howard A Laker Yet?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

Re: Dwight Howard A Laker Yet?

In Response to Dwight Howard A Laker Yet?:
    [QUOTE]Magic may wait on Howard deal the Magic may start the season with Howard and wait until the February trade deadline to move him. http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8193410/sources-orlando-magic-keep-dwight-howard-now Don't count them chickens before them eggs hatch, trolls! HA HA HA
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Top of the morning to you Bro!  Like I have stated, the Magic want to get a head coach in place so that he can have one last crack at getting Howard on board. Once, that fails, Howard will most likely be a Laker, as everyone already knows with the exception of a few that know nothing about the NBA. It is so funny to see how fearful you and the rest of the NBA fans are of this happening. Just chill, sit back, and enjoy the ride of watching the greatest NBA franchise pursue and capture the player that they are coveting. And if it doesnt work out, then just realize that the Lakers are in a win/win situation as they get to keep the hero of Los Angeles that he is, Andrew Bynum... If, and probably when a deal does go down, it will be OK. I mean Danny did get bring to the Celtics one of the greatest to ever touch a basketball,,,, Courtney Lee.  LMAO

Laughing

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

In Response to Re: Dwight Howard A Laker Yet?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dwight Howard A Laker Yet? : One thing's for sure, a 26-year old Courtney Lee is way better than a 36-year old Antawn Jamison. Ha Ha

Really? How many points and rebounds did Lee average last year?

Thanks for playing

Cool

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]You haven't answered my question yet. Is Dwight Howard a Laker yet? A simple "yes" or "no" would suffice. 

Do you think the Celtics could offer any package of players, say Rondo, Green, Bradley and maybe Melo, to the Magic for Howard? Would the Magic do this? Should the Celtics do this?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

But just in case, lets get melo on the treadmill!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TitleTown11. Show TitleTown11's posts

The only chance the Celtics have ever had is through free agency...they've never had the assets. With Howard recently announcing he is going to hit the market regardless of where/if he is traded...that leaves the Celtics as an option. If KG/PP retire after this season (the former more likely than the latter), the Celtics could be a player for Dwight. He's handled this whole situation very poorly and I've lost some respect for him, I still wouldn't mind seeing him in green.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dwight Howard A Laker Yet? : Really? How many points and rebounds did Lee average last year? Thanks for playing
    Posted by BynumizaHERO[/QUOTE]

So, are you having fun watching the Howard trade dissolve?

Really, it wouldn't have helped your team that much anyway.  The only thing LA has in common with Dwight is losing.

Next year, like this year, the Lakers are still just the second best show in LA.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dwight Howard A Laker Yet? : So, are you having fun watching the Howard trade dissolve? Really, it wouldn't have helped your team that much anyway.  The only thing LA has in common with Dwight is losing. Next year, like this year, the Lakers are still just the second best show in LA.
    Posted by soups[/QUOTE]

dissolve and re-evolve. The trade will happen unless Dwight comes out and says that he will re-sign with Orlando.  Cool

gullible Celtic fans Laughing

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dwight Howard A Laker Yet? : dissolve and re-evolve. The trade will happen unless Dwight comes out and says that he will re-sign with Orlando.  gullible Celtic fans

Poor misguided little boy............the longer this drags out, the less likely they will trade him at all, just like I've been saying for two years now!

Run off to your sandbox now and play with all the other poor little misguided laker boys and girls...they don't want to trade him, don't know why that's so hard to understand.................DH has NO say in this, he signed his extension - but that's too far over your head, I know.  The only way the trade WILL happen is if ORL decides to trade him.
    WRONG again, but thanks SO much for giving us all more chuckles!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dwight Howard A Laker Yet? : Poor misguided little boy............the longer this drags out, the less likely they will trade him at all, just like I've been saying for two years now! Run off to your sandbox now and play with all the other poor little misguided laker boys and girls...they don't want to trade him, don't know why that's so hard to understand.................DH has NO say in this, he signed his extension - but that's too far over your head, I know.  The only way the trade WILL happen is if ORL decides to trade him. WRONG again, but thanks SO much for giving us all more chuckles!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

Has he said anything yet that turned out to be right?  I am not making fun of the dude but I cannot think of one single thing.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dwight Howard A Laker Yet? :  Do you think the Celtics could offer any package of players, say Rondo, Green, Bradley and maybe Melo, to the Magic for Howard? Would the Magic do this? Should the Celtics do this?
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

Kyceltic,
    I presume that "ky" stands for Kentucky? If it's correct, I heard they grow very good grass with special qualities down there - have you tried it too much lately?Cool
    IMO, DH is a role player. A great one but still a role player. You don't buid a team around him. And I wouldn't trade RR+AB for him even if NBA allowed $11.5M to be traded for $18M.

As to the answer to the thread's question - who cares. Even if LAL get DH (I'd assume at the cost of Bynum) there's Perk in OKC who'd deal with him so Celtics don't worry much.

AK

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dwight Howard A Laker Yet? : Poor misguided little boy............the longer this drags out, the less likely they will trade him at all, just like I've been saying for two years now! Run off to your sandbox now and play with all the other poor little misguided laker boys and girls...they don't want to trade him, don't know why that's so hard to understand.................DH has NO say in this, he signed his extension - but that's too far over your head, I know.  The only way the trade WILL happen is if ORL decides to trade him. WRONG again, but thanks SO much for giving us all more chuckles!!

ok, Mr. Steve Nash will be a Knick...  LMAO!

Cool

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dwight Howard A Laker Yet? : ok, Mr. Steve Nash will be a Knick...  LMAO!

okay mr The lakers will win the west. Good call on that second round series last year. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dwight Howard A Laker Yet? : okay mr The lakers will win the west. Good call on that second round series last year. 
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

Thanks, but I highly doubt that you can find where I ever said that. Good luck trying though. Laughing

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dwight Howard A Laker Yet? : Thanks, but I highly doubt that you can find where I ever said that. Good luck trying though.

Ahh, so you picked the thunder in five like the rest of us? 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dwight Howard A Laker Yet? : ok, Mr. Steve Nash will be a Knick...  LMAO!

Child - I never said that - I did something you are unable to do  - READ:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/04/steve-nash-knicks-new-york-suns-deal_n_1649520.html

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ken-berger/19498070/steve-nash-needs-a-dancing-partner-to-get-to-new-york

So, again, never said it!!!  Howard on the lakers yet??

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dwight Howard A Laker Yet? : Ahh, so you picked the thunder in five like the rest of us? 
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

I highly doubt that you can find where I ever said that either. Good luck trying though. Laughing

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dwight Howard A Laker Yet? : Child - I never said that - I did something you are unable to do  - READ: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/04/steve-nash-knicks-new-york-suns-deal_n_1649520.html http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ken-berger/19498070/steve-nash-needs-a-dancing-partner-to-get-to-new-york So, again, never said it!!!  Howard on the lakers yet??

Ever heard of the term "honesty"  Read up on it and more importantly, try to practice it. Nobody likes a liar kid, nobody.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dwight Howard A Laker Yet? : I highly doubt that you can find where I ever said that either. Good luck trying though.

Ahh, so you had no opinion on whether the mighty Thunder were going to humiliate  the Lakers in the second round?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dwight Howard A Laker Yet? : Ahh, so you had no opinion on whether the mighty Thunder were going to humiliate  the Lakers in the second round?  
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

The only thing that I can recall saying is that the Celtics would not sniff the championship, and as usual I was spot on.  Laughing

Guess what, the same holds true for this year too. Cool

Thanks for the laughs kid

Sections
Shortcuts