Dwight Howard called for 10 second FT rule

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Dwight Howard called for 10 second FT rule

Yahoo!!  Finally!  I'm watching the game vs. Magic, and Howard took eighteen seconds (that's 18) to put up a free throw.  I was screaming at the refs to call it.  And guess what, on his next FT, they did.  Unbelievable.  I've never seen it called before. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Dwight Howard called for 10 second FT rule

Man that Orlando team is an unlikable bunch.  Dwight is the dirtiest player in the league.  Shaq will kill him in the playoffs.  Dwight wants no part of him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Dwight Howard called for 10 second FT rule:
    [QUOTE]Yahoo!!  Finally!  I'm watching the game vs. Magic, and Howard took eighteen seconds (that's 18 ) to put up a free throw.  I was screaming at the refs to call it.  And guess what, on his next FT, they did.  Unbelievable.  I've never seen it called before. 
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

It is a very surprising call and I am sure that it hasn't been called in a long time.  They were talking about it on comcast and Tommy doesn't remember the last time that it was called on anyone. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

It's a cover up call.  "see the nba didn't favor the magic.  they even called some crazy ft call."

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fitz0527. Show fitz0527's posts

In Response to Re: Dwight Howard called for 10 second FT rule:
    [QUOTE]Man that Orlando team is an unlikable bunch.  Dwight is the dirtiest player in the league.  Shaq will kill him in the playoffs.  Dwight wants no part of him.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]
    If Orlando is unlikeable then LA and Miami must be despised beyond words.