Dwight Howard embraces Lakers mystique.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Dwight Howard embraces Lakers mystique.

In response to "Re: Dwight Howard embraces Lakers mystique.": [QUOTE]It's true Dwight Howard won the offseason. I mean he's damaged goods and the Lakers still traded for him. Only in LA-LA land where damaged goods is a prime commodity happens. HAHAHA Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE] Not to mention he is a flight risk! DH has made it very clear, he wants to be an UFA next summer! Mitch is desperate, after loosing Phil and getting bounced from the playoffs in an embarrassing fashion! Trading for DH (injured head case), who has stated he will not sign a long term deal, is equal to buying a used, torn, lottery ticket (with the date worn off) at a garage sale! Your chances of winning are not very good!

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

In Response to Re: Dwight Howard embraces Lakers mystique.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dwight Howard embraces Lakers mystique. : No I'll be in Vegas cashin' on Laker Banner #17 !!
    Posted by dfurypos[/QUOTE]

Greenkiller Your back!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

The problem is KG owns howard. I'm afraid KG will actually make Howard paint his face UGGHHH

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

You know what I like about the LA Lakers? Wait for it! Wait for it! Wait for it! Not a da* thing!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

I worry the mystique that Dwight will embrace with my Lakers is the part that the Lakers are owned by your Celtics.  Dwight is kind of use to it anyway so it won't be that big a transition for him.   If only my Lakers could reach the level of excellence that your Celtics have.   Uggg

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Not so fast! The 4th point made by Dr. Klapper's in his most recent statement: "The fourth and last point was something that some Laker fans may not want to hear. Dr. Klapper stated that any surgery, not just the one that Howard had done, will cause the patient to have a full year of recovery time until they feel fully normal again." The Mav's still expect DH to be fully recoverd by October 2013! They are calling his time in LA, "free rehab."

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Charles Oakley on DH:

"A lot of guys cry in this league these days. I try not to get caught up in that. The management in Orlando let him get away with it. Most times, they put kids in timeout. They never put him in timeout. He just kept crying and got his way. Now he's in LA with Kobe so they got a chance to win a couple championships in the next two or three years.

"They could have traded him and got something better for him last year. I think they just tried to play along. They just pleased him anyway they could but he never did anything to please them."

"Dwight Howard is embarrassing Patrick (Ewing) if you ask me," Oakley said in the interview. "He doesn't have a ball player's mind. And they tell me he is one of the best centers in the game. He wouldn't have even made the league 10 years ago. He would be on the bench. They say he won't listen. Dwight won't listen. How can you not listen to Patrick Ewing?"

Ouch!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LakerFan67. Show LakerFan67's posts

I'll remember these posts at the end of the 2012-2013 season to remind some Boston fans how deluisonal they were.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

[QUOTE]I'll remember these posts at the end of the 2012-2013 season to remind some Boston fans how deluisonal they were.
    Posted by LakerFan67[/QUOTE]

which username will you have at that time?

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

go green isnt a celtics fan....and the celtics did get better....experts say it..who cares if fraud like go green and big 4...think there something

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

tommy rules isnt a celts fan

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Dwight is coming along great and taking rehab very seriously, the guy has an unbelievable work ethic and cares about nothing but winning. He is bitter not to have won a championship yet and all he can think about is doing everything, whatever it takes, to get one. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Unfortunately DH and the word brace (back brace) will be associated with each other for quite sometime!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

what mystique....? ....teams with a losing record in the NBA Finals don't have a mystique.....(the LA Lakers have an 11-14 record.....winning (losing) percentage of .44%)

want mystique?......try 17-4 in the Finals (.809).......8-3 head to head vs their chief rival (.727 and we are not even counting the Lakers' loss during their final season in Minneapolis)....and overall winning record during the regular season series all time...

the funniest thing I've read on here lately is when a Laker fan points out that we got swept last season (you know....2-0...)  .....yet they never take into account that we have the all time regular season head to head record....and it isn't even close...!!!!

any fan of another team that comes over to our board and tries to convince our fans that their team is superior....after looking at the Celtics dominance over their team....they are simply envious and/or have an inferiority complex...it would seem funny if weren't really so sad....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]what mystique....? ....teams with a losing record in the NBA Finals don't have a mystique.....(the LA Lakers have an 11-14 record.....winning (losing) percentage of .44%) want mystique?......try 17-4 in the Finals (.809).......8-3 head to head vs their chief rival (.727 and we are not even counting the Lakers' loss during their final season in Minneapolis)....and overall winning record during the regular season series all time... the funniest thing I've read on here lately is when a Laker fan points out that we got swept last season (you know....2-0...)  .....yet they never take into account that we have the all time regular season head to head record....and it isn't even close...!!!! any fan of another team that comes over to our board and tries to convince our fans that their team is superior....after looking at the Celtics dominance over their team....they are simply envious and/or have an inferiority complex...it would seem funny if weren't really so sad....
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

With age comes perspective... hopefully!

Pud

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

right you are pud....!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerstroll. Show Lakerstroll's posts

[QUOTE]what mystique....? ....teams with a losing record in the NBA Finals don't have a mystique.....(the LA Lakers have an 11-14 record.....winning (losing) percentage of .44%) want mystique?......try 17-4 in the Finals (.809).......8-3 head to head vs their chief rival (.727 and we are not even counting the Lakers' loss during their final season in Minneapolis)....and overall winning record during the regular season series all time... the funniest thing I've read on here lately is when a Laker fan points out that we got swept last season (you know....2-0...)  .....yet they never take into account that we have the all time regular season head to head record....and it isn't even close...!!!! any fan of another team that comes over to our board and tries to convince our fans that their team is superior....after looking at the Celtics dominance over their team....they are simply envious and/or have an inferiority complex...it would seem funny if weren't really so sad....
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]
    How have you guys done in the modern era? That's what counts. In the modern era when basketball really came of age the Lakers are 10-4 titles to Boston. Are 3-2 head to head. The Celtics have one title in the last 27 years to the Lakers 5 titles in last 12. The Lakers are in the finals 1/2 the time and have won 1/3 of the titles in the modern era. That's one title every three years, and it looks like that trend will continue. Would have you for me lately, Boston? The Lakers are a burgeoning powerhouse AGAIN, and the Celtics are languishing.

Sections
Shortcuts