Dwight Howard embraces Lakers mystique.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Dwight Howard embraces Lakers mystique.

In Response to Dwight Howard embraces Lakers mystique.:
    [QUOTE]http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_magic/2012/08/dwight-howard-embraces-lakers-mystique-with-new-facebook-photo.html http://www.facebook.com/DwightHoward To think some thought he was a 1-year rental lol. Mitch knew that when DH joined the NBA's most celebrated franchise, it was only time before he knew he'd be a Laker for the best part of his career.
    Posted by The Big4[/QUOTE]

The new house is for all of his kids and baby mamas!

http://www.therundown.tv/headlines/say-what/will-royce-reed-lose-custody-of-her-son-with-dwight-howard/

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In Response to Re: Dwight Howard embraces Lakers mystique.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dwight Howard embraces Lakers mystique. : Spin doctor. Just face the facts kid and stop making yourself look so foolish.
    Posted by GoGREEN![/QUOTE]

Foolish! I am not the guy defending this Shawn Kemp want to be!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dwight Howard embraces Lakers mystique. : That's gotta hurt.
    Posted by The Big4[/QUOTE]

Watching the circus act, that will be the implosion of the LA Lakers this season, should help fill the void nicely!

Is it me or does KB look old in that picture? He even makes Nash look young!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shonasty. Show shonasty's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dwight Howard embraces Lakers mystique. : Watching the circus act, that will be the implosion of the LA Lakers this season, should help fill the void nicely! Is it me or does KB look old in that picture? He even makes Nash look young!
    Posted by BCSP[/QUOTE]

I am looking forward to watching Courtney Lee make you miss Ray Allen.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dwight Howard embraces Lakers mystique. : I am looking forward to watching Courtney Lee make you miss Ray Allen.
    Posted by shonasty[/QUOTE]

I figured that is all you would have to look forward to next season!No issues, the Lakers will have another shot at the draft in 2014! That is, if Mitch doesn't trade the pick away for a player like Ramone Sessions!

What is it with the Lakers and 1-year rentals?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

BCSP you are the only non-Laker fan on this thread, the rest are Laker fans and their Celtics sockpuppets. My suggestion is we leave this wasteland of a thread to die and find firmer ground elsewhere.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]BCSP you are the only non-Laker fan on this thread, the rest are Laker fans and their Celtics sockpuppets. My suggestion is we leave this wasteland of a thread to die and find firmer ground elsewhere.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

Sound advice! Thank you

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

[QUOTE]Howard would never. Sayit with me Never.. never ever ever ever ever go to the Celtics, no matter how much money Danny offered. Reports said he would rather fo to the Nets  then the Celtics. No good players would choose to go to the Celtics it is just not a cool team right now for several reasons. 
    Posted by Wrightguy[/QUOTE]

And a new troll is born right before our very eyes . . . and they wrapped him in swaddling clothes and laid him in a manger and presented him with gold and frankincense and myhrr. . .

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

[QUOTE]Howard would never. Sayit with me Never.. never ever ever ever ever go to the Celtics, no matter how much money Danny offered. Reports said he would rather fo to the Nets  then the Celtics. No good players would choose to go to the Celtics it is just not a cool team right now for several reasons. 
    Posted by Wrightguy[/QUOTE]
    dewey's drawn to the lakers like a simp is drawn to shiny trinkets. i wouldn't want him a celtic.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from poopsteo. Show poopsteo's posts

In response to "Re: Dwight Howard embraces Lakers mystique.": [QUOTE]Laker mystique is to act like this: HAHAHA Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE] keep smiling clown. Whatta tool he is.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

In response to "Re: Dwight Howard embraces Lakers mystique.": [QUOTE]And we got Courtney Lee.. Dang It Danny!!!!!!!!! Ugh!!! Posted by GoGREEN![/QUOTE] I WOULD RATHER HAVE JASON TERRY AND COURTNEY LEE THAN NASH AND HOWARD. TERRY AND LEE ARE WARRIORS AND WICKED HAHD WORKAHS WHILE HOWARD AND NASH JUST LOOKING TO TAKE IT EASY AND SURF OUT THERE IN LA.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dwight Howard embraces Lakers mystique. : I know what you'll be doing after the Lakers win championship # 17 this season!
    Posted by dfurypos[/QUOTE]

Q: What does an Los Angeles Lakers fan do when his team has won the NBA Finals?

A: He turns off the PlayStation 3.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dwight Howard embraces Lakers mystique. : Lakers have a better chance of cashing on Tunas than a banner. HAHAHA
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Priceless!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

In response to "Re: Dwight Howard embraces Lakers mystique.": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dwight Howard embraces Lakers mystique. : Q: What does an Los Angeles Lakers fan do when his team has won the NBA Finals? A: He turns off the PlayStation 3. Posted by BCSP[/QUOTE] LMAO, GOOD ONE MY BOSTON BROTHER! Those Faker fans have never experienced watching their team win a title like us Celts fans have the past few years right? Right?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Dwight Howard embraces Lakers mystique.": LMAO, GOOD ONE MY BOSTON BROTHER! Those Faker fans have never experienced watching their team win a title like us Celts fans have the past few years right? Right?
    Posted by BostonIrishGuy[/QUOTE]

They certainly didn't last year! Not even close! 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

After KG schooled DH, he made him clean the gym!

You missed a spot! Clown!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

[QUOTE]After KG schooled DH, he made him clean the gym! You missed a spot! Clown!
    Posted by BCSP[/QUOTE]

Hi,
    Nice picture.
    Who's the other guy walking away - Timmy? Probably laughing his pants off.

AK

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts