DWIGHT HOWARD is a LOSER! want no part of him.. NONE!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from great-1957. Show great-1957's posts

Re: DWIGHT HOWARD is a LOSER! want no part of him.. NONE!

The Celtics would love to have him. He addresses 2 of our glaring weaknessses, rebounding and shot blocking against guard penetrations. There's no me-guy and self proclaimed 1-guy here, so Howard will fit right in knowing he ain't a #2 to anyone. He'll love this team.

I don't know the world you live in, but in our world, Dwight Howard is very much welcome to be a Celtic.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

In response to great-1957's comment:

The Celtics would love to have him. He addresses 2 of our glaring weaknessses, rebounding and shot blocking against guard penetrations. There's no me-guy and self proclaimed 1-guy here, so Howard will fit right in knowing he ain't a #2 to anyone. He'll love this team.

I don't know the world you live in, but in our world, Dwight Howard is very much welcome to be a Celtic.

+1 DH is a phenomonal talent. I feel sorry for him in a way given his current situation having to play with such a selfish player like Bryant.  I'm sure if he played for the Celtics he would be much happier.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Give me KG & DH.

We need a big.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I doubt there are many here that would agree,  but I would take him in a heartbeat.  I wouldn't trade a bunch of players  for him unless he signed a new deal though.  Heck is is exactly what 99% of the poster around here have been saying we need all year,  a rebounder, and a defensive player.   Rebounding woes are a thing of the past,  the layup line to the basket over with.  Imagine how much better our defense with KG and Howard clogging the lane.

Over rated or not he is leading the league in rebounding,  5th in blocked shots, and I think 3 time DPOY. (kind of hard to be overated with current and past stats on the defensive end now isn't it)

Kirk your always the one that says so and so can't defend.  Well Howard can defend.

Yes I know what he does on the offensive end.

BTW  I think he would enjoy it better in Boston and would also play better. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

I said from the beginning that Howard was overrated.

Poor free throw shooter and not the brightest bulb on the tree.

Give me KG any day.

Wilt or Shaq couldn't shoot free throws either.  Can he play D for rebound?  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Take DH fast as you can if ur DA...

I dont like him personally but he can fill a huge hole for us... Dont like what he did to SVG and I dont like DH, think hes a jo.

But he can help us alot if we had a good coach to deal with him.

In the process we dump Rondo and get a solid PG in return and we'd be set

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

I agree, I don't like howard but it's clear that he would improve us a lot. maybe we would warm up to him......not that we'd get him though.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

Sorry.  Still disagree.  Howard is not whom we want to spend a lot of money on.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to basketbert's comment:

I agree, I don't like howard but it's clear that he would improve us a lot. maybe we would warm up to him......not that we'd get him though.

You are right we will never get him.  We need to look elsewhere.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

This is funny.  I love fellow Laker team mates that will stand up to the human gatlin gun. What makes it funny is Dwight and his free throws. Still it pretty evident that Kobe cares more about leading the league in scoring than anything else. He has to be "the man".  Personally I think the Lakers would be a very good team if Kobe was a team player and their coach could actually coach.  They would be so much better with Bickerstaff.

It’s never a good thing when the two best players on a team aren’t on the same page. However, it’s even worse when the team is the Los Angeles Lakers and the players are Dwight Howard and Kobe Bryant.

This historic franchise is accustomed to winning, and after an amazing off-season many people expected this roster to set league records. A few months into the season, the Lakers are struggling mightily and they are currently an embarrassing 17-24.The chances of missing the playoffs are beginning to increase and the Lakers are not playing like a cohesive unit.

The chemistry on the court is clearly lacking and Kevin Ding reports that Howard is “mocking” his teammate Kobe Bryant. Bryant is struggling from the field as of late and Howard feels inclined to ridicule the team captain about it.

Despite Kobe Bryant shooting at a career-high level, Howard has mocked Bryant’s shooting stats behind his back when he hasn’t shot well, leaving Lakers teammates feeling awfully uncomfortable.

Something like this is not expected from a team that has championship aspirations and it is quite sad seeing such a division in the Lakers’ locker room.

There have been reports of an apparent Bryant and Howard feud, but the two knocked down the rumors before they could escalate. However, it seems appears as though the two do have animosity for each other. These reports have some truth behind them and there is definitely a chance that Howard and Bryant no longer see eye-to-eye.

Still, it is still a little shocking to hear a center that shoots 50 percent from the free-throw line with limited offensive moves mock the second leading scorer in the NBA.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from great-1957. Show great-1957's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

This is funny.  I love fellow Laker team mates that will stand up to the human gatlin gun. What makes it funny is Dwight and his free throws. Still it pretty evident that Kobe cares more about leading the league in scoring than anything else. He has to be "the man".  Personally I think the Lakers would be a very good team if Kobe was a team player and their coach could actually coach.  They would be so much better with Bickerstaff.

It’s never a good thing when the two best players on a team aren’t on the same page. However, it’s even worse when the team is the Los Angeles Lakers and the players are Dwight Howard and Kobe Bryant.

This historic franchise is accustomed to winning, and after an amazing off-season many people expected this roster to set league records. A few months into the season, the Lakers are struggling mightily and they are currently an embarrassing 17-24.The chances of missing the playoffs are beginning to increase and the Lakers are not playing like a cohesive unit.

The chemistry on the court is clearly lacking and Kevin Ding reports that Howard is “mocking” his teammate Kobe Bryant. Bryant is struggling from the field as of late and Howard feels inclined to ridicule the team captain about it.

Despite Kobe Bryant shooting at a career-high level, Howard has mocked Bryant’s shooting stats behind his back when he hasn’t shot well, leaving Lakers teammates feeling awfully uncomfortable.

Something like this is not expected from a team that has championship aspirations and it is quite sad seeing such a division in the Lakers’ locker room.

There have been reports of an apparent Bryant and Howard feud, but the two knocked down the rumors before they could escalate. However, it seems appears as though the two do have animosity for each other. These reports have some truth behind them and there is definitely a chance that Howard and Bryant no longer see eye-to-eye.

Still, it is still a little shocking to hear a center that shoots 50 percent from the free-throw line with limited offensive moves mock the second leading scorer in the NBA.

Little shocking? Oh please. Look everywhere. Kobe's being mocked by almost EVERYONE except die-hard Kobe-Laker fans and some isolated cases of aberration like you.

2nd leading scorer in the NBA? You uttered it with such admiration toward Kobe. Your admiration is childishly misplaced. It 's not helping his team. He's past his prime. He needs to embrace a different kind of game. Remember how Pierce, KG, and Ray embraced fewer shots when they got teamed up? 

Anyone who understands the game of basketball can mock Bryant for his arrogance and selfishness. In the same manner you can admire him, but don't expect posters here like me let an admiration heaved towards Kobe Bryant unscathed.

Sections
Shortcuts