DWIGHT HOWARD IS AN IMMATURE PUNK!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

DWIGHT HOWARD IS AN IMMATURE PUNK!

this guy is a total loser. no way i would trade for him for bynum if i were the lakes. frankly, i would rather have a carmelo. this guy is such a vacillating, trifling, please everybody  big kid who can't make a decision. you will never win with this guy unless he'spurely a role player not eating up all your salary cap. orlando should have him traded today to NJ (a perennial  loser). no way this should take the entire year to make. he doesn't want to be the bad guy, in mean time he's keeping a billion dollar franchise hostage. this is ridiculous. now i see y magic can't win anything and y you can't go to him in the last 4 minutes of game.

for all all of you who hate the romneys and wall street types for what they have to do for efficency in terms of firing people, i hope you see y many of them are in the 1%. imagine a dwight howard running your public institution you have billions invested in? yep we are definitely going left, lets go right.. you roll the dice, you take all the risk. time for magic to cut baut, unless he signs the extension (which continues the exact same drama for another year). if he doesnt sign next year 5 days before the  trade deadline, u must get him out of there.. but at this point, he should be gone regardless. get brook lopez and others and start over with more mature attitudes. imagine, the havoc it plays in the locker room, with a van gundy? how can u respect a leader like a DH?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

Re: DWIGHT HOWARD IS AN IMMATURE PUNK!

Dwight is immature. the guy needs to make grown up decisions and he can't. I don't know if I would want this guy in Boston either. if he does come here next summer (highly unlikely) I hope the team can make him mature a bit.

3. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts