Dwight Howard

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomkyan. Show tomkyan's posts

Dwight Howard

KG, Keyon Dooling, J. O'Neal, Clippers 1st Rd, Celtics 2013 1st Rd, Celtics 2012 2nd Rd, 2013 2nd rd pick for Dwight Howard, Ish Smith

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

Re: Dwight Howard

no point in speculating on any howard trades unless he's willing to resign first.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In Response to Dwight Howard:
    [QUOTE]KG, Keyon Dooling, J. O'Neal, Clippers 1st Rd, Celtics 2013 1st Rd, Celtics 2012 2nd Rd, 2013 2nd rd pick for Dwight Howard, Ish Smith
    Posted by tomkyan[/QUOTE]
    I would love it but not in a million years.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomkyan. Show tomkyan's posts

Nets are only offering 2 1st Rders and Brook Lopez...KG and J. O'Neal come off the books after this year, which gives them a chance to rebuild

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

In Response to Re: Dwight Howard:
    [QUOTE]Nets are only offering 2 1st Rders and Brook Lopez...KG and J. O'Neal come off the books after this year, which gives them a chance to rebuild
    Posted by tomkyan[/QUOTE]

they don't need salary dumps. DH as is IS a salary dump. they will want young players and picks in return.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Dwight Howard": [QUOTE]KG, Keyon Dooling, J. O'Neal, Clippers 1st Rd, Celtics 2013 1st Rd, Celtics 2012 2nd Rd, 2013 2nd rd pick for Dwight Howard, Ish Smith Posted by tomkyan[/QUOTE] Howard is a great defender and rebounder, but that's WAY too expensive for a guy with no offensive skills other than the dunk (which he can't very often in the playoffs). KG and 4 draft choices, No.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from slipslidingaway. Show slipslidingaway's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Dwight Howard": Howard is a great defender and rebounder, but that's WAY too expensive for a guy with no offensive skills other than the dunk (which he can't very often in the playoffs). KG and 4 draft choices, No.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

You wouldn't trade a KG who is nearing the end of the line, two middling 1st round picks, and a couple of 2nd round picks for Howard? You are fired.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ender587. Show Ender587's posts

way fired.. The C's dont like getting laughed at, so id say no one ever proposes this trade.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RS75. Show RS75's posts

Not happening.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from myaim45. Show myaim45's posts

Hope to sign Howard in the Off-season. It would be impossible for the Celtics to match any trade by any other team with this roster. We just have to hope D12 is a free agent at the end of the year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

If i were the magic, i would offer the Knicks Howard, for Melo and Chandler. Magic would get a super star in Melo and a very good center in Chandler, and the Knicks would get the best big man in basketball!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Dwight Howard": Howard is a great defender and rebounder, but that's WAY too expensive for a guy with no offensive skills other than the dunk (which he can't very often in the playoffs). KG and 4 draft choices, No.

I have to disagree with u on that one.  I would do that in a heartbeat. Two draft pics probably between 18 and whatever,  KG who is slowing down quickly and number 2 picks?   Please Danny do this now.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE] If i were the magic, i would offer the Knicks Howard, for Melo and Chandler. Magic would get a super star in Melo and a very good center in Chandler, and the Knicks would get the best big man in basketball!!
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

Don't agree with trolls much but I could go along with u on that one.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE] If i were the magic, i would offer the Knicks Howard, for Melo and Chandler. Magic would get a super star in Melo and a very good center in Chandler, and the Knicks would get the best big man in basketball!!
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

I believe that a trade has already been mentioned with the Knicks for Amare or Melo and Chandler.  It definitely is a good trade and would benefit both teams.  If Orlando is going to lose Howard to free agency anyway, it makes sense for them to trade him before the year end. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dwight Howard : I have to disagree with u on that one.  I would do that in a heartbeat. Two draft pics probably between 18 and whatever,  KG who is slowing down quickly and number 2 picks?   Please Danny do this now.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

For a player to rent for 4 to 5 months who has no offensive game.  Sorry, guys, but we'll have to agree to disagree.  You give up your future picks, and then Howard walks at the end of this year?  Mortgage the future and have him with this team for one half season?

You put a lot of faith in this guy and then when the season is over and the C's have no picks for years, you'd all be asking why the team is mediocre for years.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]no point in speculating on any howard trades unless he's willing to resign first.
    Posted by kaktug[/QUOTE]
    Exactly.  If he'd resign, I'd do it in a heartbeat.  But, he's not committing to resigning that I've heard of.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dwight Howard : Don't agree with trolls much but I could go along with u on that one.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

Good trade on paper, I agree (Carmelo and Chandler for Howard).  Orlando would have a head case on their hands, however (given how much he squirmed and fought to get to the Knicks).   I suspect Orlando may have a pouting baby on their hands.  They should then turn around and trade him for 2 or 3 other players.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dwight Howard : For a player to rent for 4 to 5 months who has no offensive game.  Sorry, guys, but we'll have to agree to disagree.  You give up your future picks, and then Howard walks at the end of this year?  Mortgage the future and have him with this team for one half season? You put a lot of faith in this guy and then when the season is over and the C's have no picks for years, you'd all be asking why the team is mediocre for years.

Whoa,  I guess I missed we were renting him.  I was looking at it like we would sign him. No rentals on anyone if we are giving up young talent.  I don't think we could get one guy that would put us over the hump without giving up someone we would need to get over that hump/

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Maybe that's where we disconnected........I think any trade is a rental until he says he's willing to resign. If he resigns, I'd do that deal in a heartbeat!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

In response to "Re: Dwight Howard": [QUOTE] If i were the magic, i would offer the Knicks Howard, for Melo and Chandler. Magic would get a super star in Melo and a very good center in Chandler, and the Knicks would get the best big man in basketball!! Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE] If that trade were discussed, the magic would likely want a draft pick that the Knicks don't have. That's where I could see the C's help themselves by helping the Knicks. The C's could send 1 of their 1st to the magic in exchange for Shumpert from the Knicks. The guy is a stud, and he would do well in the C's system. He has long arms like rondo, but is a better on ball defender and a more polished scoring threat.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyCelt2. Show KyCelt2's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Dwight Howard": If that trade were discussed, the magic would likely want a draft pick that the Knicks don't have. That's where I could see the C's help themselves by helping the Knicks. The C's could send 1 of their 1st to the magic in exchange for Shumpert from the Knicks. The guy is a stud, and he would do well in the C's system. He has long arms like rondo, but is a better on ball defender and a more polished scoring threat.
    Posted by Accension13[/QUOTE]

The Knicks would more then likely have to take on Turkoglu's contract, so i don't think the Knicks would or should give the Magic a #1 pick. I think you're right about Shumpert, evey time i have seen him play, he does some really good things. If one of our picks were in the 19 on up range i would consider it!!

Sections
Shortcuts