Dwight Not Expecting Trade

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Dwight Not Expecting Trade

Getting Deron Williams sounds like a solution.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

This article from The Orlando Sentinel is from Orlando's point of view.
    A main point to the article is that the Magic will not allow Dwight to leave and get nothing in return like what happened with Shaq.

The comments from the readers are interesting.
    They make it seem like the Magic just need to trade him and move on.

I think Dwight will get traded by 3/15 or this summer via a sign and trade.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_magic/2012/01/orlando-all-star-show-shouldnt-stop-dwight-howard-trade.html

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

Otis Smith has sadi that nothing has changed and that Dwight's trade demand has not changed.

He will probably still play for the Magic during the all-star break but do you think Orlando's owners are going to let him walk away and get nothing in return?

Orlando's 6-3 record means little to Dwight staying.
    In Orlando's 6 wins their opponents have a combined record of 12-38.
    In their 3 losses their opponents have a combined record of 17-10.

They have not beaten a playoff caliber team yet this year.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

Dwight for someone.
    Just doesn't make sense to keep him and get NOTHING in return.

Another team might have a better package then what the Lakers are offering.

How about the Pacers? They can offer Hibbert, Collison or Hill, Granger and draft picks.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from greeneater2. Show greeneater2's posts

Bro, you are hilarious with your assumptions.  Everything you say can be challenged.  The front page story on your so called site "the real gm"  was titled Howard Trade Request Stands.  You know that site where you pretend to be a GM?  lol  That story was dated last night!  Guess which team was on his list?  Have a nice day!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Mtrax,
    What you don't mention is Dwight may not want to go the Lakers.  You really think he wants to play with Kobe in his twilight years.  What about his legacy? Is it to help Kobe win another championship going 5-24 in the last game and Dwight doing all the work and watching Kobe grabbing all the glory. 

I think the most accurate thing we can draw from this whole thing with Dwight as you and your troll brethren said when he was 24 to 48 hours from being a Laker is that maybe he doesn't want to play with Kobe.  He wants to win a championship and be the one who gets the credit.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Dwight Not Expecting Trade:
    [QUOTE]http://www.hoopsworld.com/dwight-howard-not-expecting-trade Like I said, those Laker trolls are idiots! They think they know more than Mark Cuban. Ugh!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

I had this man, look under the thread with your name on it!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

In Response to Re: Dwight Not Expecting Trade:
    [QUOTE]Mtrax, What you don't mention is Dwight may not want to go the Lakers.  You really think he wants to play with Kobe in his twilight years.  What about his legacy? Is it to help Kobe win another championship going 5-24 in the last game and Dwight doing all the work and watching Kobe grabbing all the glory.  I think the most accurate thing we can draw from this whole thing with Dwight as you and your troll brethren said when he was 24 to 48 hours from being a Laker is that maybe he doesn't want to play with Kobe.  He wants to win a championship and be the one who gets the credit.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

I know Dwight WANTS to go to the Lakers because they are one of the 3 teams that he told Otis Smith that he is demanding a trade to. (Dallas, Lakers, Nets).

If Dwight wants to win a championship and get the credit, he would stay in Orlando. If he goes to Dallas, that's Dirk's team. If he goes to LAL, that's Kobe's team. Does he really think he will win a championship with Deron Williams and not much else? How many players would NJ have to trade just to get Dwight?

Also, I don't have any brethren on this board.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

The All-Star game is at the Amway Arena.  He said he doesn't expect the Magic to do anything before then.  Read it carefully!!  Also, Otis said he can't force DH to stay in ORL if he wants a bigger market.  I still think NJN is his first choice.  He doesn't want to follow Shaq!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

If Lopez comes back ok after the injury, NJ might be able to put together the best package for Dwight.

A package based around Lopez, Humphries and NJ's #1 in 2012 is a good start.
    LA can offer the best player, but have little else to offer other then Bynum.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dwight Not Expecting Trade : I know Dwight WANTS to go to the Lakers because they are one of the 3 teams that he told Otis Smith that he is demanding a trade to. (Dallas, Lakers, Nets). If Dwight wants to win a championship and get the credit, he would stay in Orlando. If he goes to Dallas, that's Dirk's team. If he goes to LAL, that's Kobe's team. Does he really think he will win a championship with Deron Williams and not much else? How many players would NJ have to trade just to get Dwight? Also, I don't have any brethren on this board.
    Posted by mtrax[/QUOTE]

well once players see Dwight and Deron together in Brooklyn, everyone will wanna go and play there for a chance at a ring. similar to wats happened in Miami and New York.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dwight Not Expecting Trade : I know Dwight WANTS to go to the Lakers because they are one of the 3 teams that he told Otis Smith that he is demanding a trade to. (Dallas, Lakers, Nets). If Dwight wants to win a championship and get the credit, he would stay in Orlando. If he goes to Dallas, that's Dirk's team. If he goes to LAL, that's Kobe's team. Does he really think he will win a championship with Deron Williams and not much else? How many players would NJ have to trade just to get Dwight? Also, I don't have any brethren on this board.
    Posted by mtrax[/QUOTE]

well once players see Dwight and Deron together in Brooklyn, everyone will wanna go and play there for a chance at a ring. similar to wats happened in Miami and New York.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

As time goes by I see NJ as a less desirable location. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

Deron might not stick around long enough for Dwight to make his decision this summer if it comes to that.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kycleptic. Show kycleptic's posts

[QUOTE]Bro, you are hilarious with your assumptions.  Everything you say can be challenged.  The front page story on your so called site "the real gm"  was titled Howard Trade Request Stands.   You know that site where you pretend to be a GM?  lol  That story was dated last night!  Guess which team was on his list?  Have a nice day!
    Posted by greeneater2[/QUOTE]

What's hilarious is you using another troll account, GK.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from greeneater2. Show greeneater2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dwight Not Expecting Trade : What's hilarious is you using another troll account, GK.
    Posted by kycleptic[/QUOTE]

Wrong!  Next...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dwight Not Expecting Trade : Wrong!  Next...
    Posted by greeneater2[/QUOTE]

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Let's not forget, he can pull  a Chris Paul, and postpone his free agency by a year.  All he has to do is opt in, then the Magic get him all of next year as well.  Might be the way to go, since they don't want to deal him anyway!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Posted by mtrax[/QUOTE]

Why would anyone think that "getting the credit" matters to these guys?  They team up to win a championship.  "Getting the credit" is a fan thing but I think that matters to only one player in the league (Kobe).  Lebron is willing to give Wade and Bosh credit and visa versa.  CP3 is willing to share credit.  I bet Howard just wants to win and if the whole team gets credit - fine.  Just like Ray, KG, and Paul - they all want to share the credit with teammates.

So, DH is not going to pick a team where he might lose but get more credit.  He's going to pick a team where he gets money, wins, and a desirable environment.   LA has the assets for a trade so they have to be high on the list of possibles.  Same for Nets.   Dallas, Boston, and Nets all have a chance if he hits free agency.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dwight Not Expecting Trade : Let me guess, Dwight for Sam Bowie's nephew Andrew Bynum?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Isn't Bowie's nephew the vaunted Jerlame?