Dwight should be ready for opening night

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Dwight should be ready for opening night

Please move to Around the NBA.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

In response to TommyRules's comment:
    [QUOTE]

But you are ok starting a thread about the Knicks signing Rasheed...

You should have started that in Around the NBA.

[/QUOTE]

You need to seek some help. If this type of thing makes you happy, your Family should step in. I now really feel sorry that you are this sorry.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

sounds like he is rushing back to me.hmm...back surgery is nothing to play with.i dont know,if that back isnt 100%healed...the lakers are going to have a lot of problems!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Still making lots of friends on the board, eh, Tommy?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I fail to see the message here, Dfurypuss - did you get permission to post that??

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Oh, I get it, Shaq is coming back, right??

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

BOOM is now - great for you - MIA or OKC or BOS will lower that BOOM in June!!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

i think the lakers are doing the wrong thing if that back isnt 100%healed!bad news for lakers.good news for rest of teams.all is well.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

BOOM is now - great for you - MIA or OKC or BOS will lower that BOOM in June!!

[/QUOTE]

Yes, like we beleive anything that you say, Mr. "Steve Nash will be a Knick".

[/QUOTE]

Never said it!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

As per Doc "Who cares about the west".

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

i feel kind of sorry for dwight howard getting thrown to the wolves like that!i have not heard anyone say that mans back is 100% healed!if your reading my post dwight howard dont do it!the lakers and their fans are selfish and do not care about your future!with love,bigbostonceltic.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

All this thread says is that HIS target is for opening night.  What is he supposed to say?  His PR people have really spun this the right way.

The story is bunk!!!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

5 hours ago:

http://www.isportstimes.com/articles/3560/20121001/los-angeles-lakers-rumors-dwight-howard-injury-return-season-opener.htm

People really need to stay current!!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts