Dwight to Become a Free Agent

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: Dwight to Become a Free Agent

That means "Orlando trade me while you can, or you won't have anything to show for it after next year." I think he learned (see-Heat)exactly how hard it is to win the title. You better have the right pieces together. LA or Boston would my the logical choice if I really wanted to win it all. Thank goodness, Doc resigned with Boston.. Does Brown and Koby in La scream multiple titles???

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Dwight to Become a Free Agent:
    We will get Dwight Howard right Fierce??????? Oh and Austin Rivers... Dwight Howard and Austin Rivers will be Celtics in 2012 According to Mr. Bad Luck Jinx P34, Fierce-34 or whatever he's calling him self today. By the way I don't have a man Crush on Paul Pierce... Or Kyceltic for that matter... PUT THE BONG DOWN. Just saying...
    Posted by RicoCeltic

How hard is it for you going back and forth between Rico and kobedon'trule in one hour?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Rico Celtic = koberulz
    His true colors are now showing!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Rico Celtic = koberulz His true colors are now showing!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

LOL

Cool

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Just sayin'

That's what gave it away!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Don't know about the chances for Celtics or Lakers to get Howard if what sport analyst Jason Whitlock says, and I don't know if it is tongue & cheek, and I quote:
    "Heat should pull plug on Big Three" and "These guys are done, so break 'em up."

Makes sense to me that he proposes an even up trade LeBron for Dwight Howard. They'd both be able to stay in Florida, albeit LeBron, in addition to many other parts of the country is a goat, is most likely not loved anymore, if he ever was, in Miami but in Orlando he may be welcomed as that team needs a prolific scorer and with another big man, no one as good as Howard however, they might be a strong factor.

Any thoughts ???

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Just sayin' That's what gave it away!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Just sayin'  Wink

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Don't know about the chances for Celtics or Lakers to get Howard if what sport analyst Jason Whitlock says, and I don't know if it is tongue & cheek, and I quote: "Heat should pull plug on Big Three" and "These guys are done, so break 'em up." Makes sense to me that he proposes an even up trade LeBron for Dwight Howard. They'd both be able to stay in Florida, albeit LeBron, in addition to many other parts of the country is a goat, is most likely not loved anymore, if he ever was, in Miami but in Orlando he may be welcomed as that team needs a prolific scorer and with another big man, no one as good as Howard however, they might be a strong factor. Any thoughts ???
    Posted by mandobello

Don't see Riles breaking up the Medium 3 just yet.  That would be admitting failure - something Pat Riley does not do.
    As far as DH goes, he is gambling big time that he can make more $$ in the new CBA.......can't see that, unless there is some kind of franchise tag, which doesn't count against the cap.  Also can't see MIA and ORL working together.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Welcome to LA Dwight...the next great Laker center!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Welcome to LA Dwight...the next great Laker center!
    Posted by Laker-Nation32

So, and I'm REALLY looking forward to your answer - who will play Center Howard or Bynum, since Jim Buss has said he is not trading Bynum??

I know you will cop out anyway, so let me answer for you - who cares, they'll work it out!  Right?  Yeah, right!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Re: Dwight to Become a Free Agent : So, and I'm REALLY looking forward to your answer - who will play Center Howard or Bynum, since Jim Buss has said he is not trading Bynum?? I know you will cop out anyway, so let me answer for you - who cares, they'll work it out!  Right?  Yeah, right!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Neither....Lakers are going to sign the beast known as Vitaly Potapenko and play DH as pf!

HA HA HA HA HA HA!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Let me guess, Gasol at the 3?

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I could only wish we had one of the best big men in the 3 position. That would be a luxury instead of what we have. Would take Gasol anytime.
    Posted by RicoCeltic

At the 3??

He can barely cover PF's!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

Just sayin' That's what gave it away!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Ha...I was thinking that the spazzy Rico was also the LakerAvenger...or perhaps 'just saying' is a popular turn of phrase and/or excuse for Faker fans.

In any event, what a colossal waste of time if these trolls are juggling multple monikers on a site that isn't even geared towards their own team. It's really kind of sad actually.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Dwight to Become a Free Agent : Ha...I was thinking that the spazzy Rico was also the LakerAvenger...or perhaps 'just saying' is a popular turn of phrase and/or excuse for Faker fans. In any event, what a colossal waste of time if these trolls are juggling multple monikers on a site that isn't even geared towards their own team. It's really kind of sad actually.
    Posted by wfdog

It's incredibly sad - and they are out in full force today

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

What do we have????????
    Posted by RicoCeltic

We have lots of money when he becomes a free agent. The Magic will not be trading Howard. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Doc signed for 5 years...

Bring Dwight to Boston...

.. I'm just saying.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

Jim Buss has said he is not trading Bynum?
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

We all know that NBA executives always stick to what they say, right?

Sections
Shortcuts