Dwight's Wish List

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Dwight's Wish List

In Response to Re: Dwight's Wish List:
    If we're gonna be ridiculous and pretend that DH is gonna be a celtic, lets also add CP3! See, stupid huh.
    Posted by null

Actually, CP3 wants to go play with DH:

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/216983/Paul_Open_To_Trade_To_Magic_Clippers

maybe the lakers can get Jameer Nelson, right Rico??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

CP3 wants to play with DH......so does the rest of the league. Of course there are those misguided (cough russ cough) who would rather have JO cause he's a beast lol.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tachometrix. Show Tachometrix's posts

CP3 wants to play with DH......so does the rest of the league. Of course there are those misguided (cough russ cough) who would rather have JO cause he's a beast lol.
    Posted by null

What's more pathetic is even if the Lakers end up with Dwight the Lakers are not going to win any championships. lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

I did not read one sentence of any single post in this thread.... I have read most of you over the years and it ensures me that I pretty much do not have to......

The young stars want to play with the young stars and have a chance to play for titles year after year.....

The Cs have absolutely no chance to play for a title now or in the indefinite future until ownership and management realize that until you go through the lottery process there is not even a remote chance to get close to winning a championship.

The current team would not have had even a remote chance to contend / win a title had their not been two huge expiring contracts and a box of rocks.  They traded a bunch of players, none of which have ever threatened to become all-stars and Theo Ratliff and Wally Sz... without Wally and Theo there would never have been a Ray and KG..... and of course no #17.......

There are no chips to trade and therefore the sooner the misery starts the better.......... 

Winning 50 of the 66 games and being bounced by Miami again prolongs the process by yet another year......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

In Response to Re: Dwight's Wish List : The Bulls may have taken them out and maybe even some team in the West too. Truth is, we all knew this would be a small window with the Big 3. Fact is, the window has already been extended more than the 3 years and it hasn't been pretty. I just hope DA is planning on being a lot more creative than just the Perk trade to extend the C's winning ways.
    Posted by wfdog

It hasn`t been pretty?7th game of the finals w/ the lead in the 4th quarter in 09. These guys have played their hearts out.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Posted by null

And then there are some VERY knowledgeable fans who think Bynum is a fine center, and the lakers need a PG........of course you, being a lifelong Celtics fan would not know that, right Rico!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I did not read one sentence of any single post in this thread.... I have read most of you over the years and it ensures me that I pretty much do not have to...... The young stars want to play with the young stars and have a chance to play for titles year after year..... The Cs have absolutely no chance to play for a title now or in the indefinite future until ownership and management realize that until you go through the lottery process there is not even a remote chance to get close to winning a championship. The current team would not have had even a remote chance to contend / win a title had their not been two huge expiring contracts and a box of rocks.  They traded a bunch of players, none of which have ever threatened to become all-stars and Theo Ratliff and Wally Sz... without Wally and Theo there would never have been a Ray and KG..... and of course no #17....... There are no chips to trade and therefore the sooner the misery starts the better..........  Winning 50 of the 66 games and being bounced by Miami again prolongs the process by yet another year......  
    Posted by TheDUDDER

1.  Jefferson was an all-star in MN
    2.  There are FEW chips to trade, not none
    3.  They are clearing salary cap space for next year- like the Heat, Grizz and Knicks have all done!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:

Celtics can do all of those.

1. Trade Rondo for D-Will, either this year or next year.   2. Trade KG for Josh Smith   3. Use the amnesty on Pierce next season then sign Dwight.   The key here is the Celts have to swap Rondo for either CP3 or D-Will. Theoretically the Celts can sign 2 max contract players next year if they use the amnesty on Pierce. So Josh Smith at 13.3m plus 2 max contracts will just total somewhere near 45m. And even if the salary cap is only 59m next season, there's plenty of room to add vet's minimum players along with the rookies of this year and next season.

Sections
Shortcuts