DWill headed to NJ

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

DWill headed to NJ

Now that is a REAL surprise. I like the trade for Utah.

Things are going to be crazy for the next 48 hours.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: DWill headed to NJ

I like the trade because the Celtics will be at Utah on Monday. That means the Celtics can go 4-0 on the west coast trip if they beat the Clips. I mean there's no way the Nuggets can beat the Cs without Melo and Billups. And the Jazz without D-Will is a lottery team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lani234. Show lani234's posts

In Response to DWill headed to NJ:
    [QUOTE]Now that is a REAL surprise. I like the trade for Utah. Things are going to be crazy for the next 48 hours.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

yea i jus saw tha wow the east gettin alot of star power i jus hope we get sum one gd  tha can help s this season and maybe beyond

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

Looks like CP3 will be a Knick in 2012

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

And Dwight Howard will be a Celtic in 2012.

HAHAHA!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In Response to Re: DWill headed to NJ:
    [QUOTE]I like the trade because the Celtics will be at Utah on Monday. That means the Celtics can go 4-0 on the west coast trip if they beat the Clips. I mean there's no way the Nuggets can beat the Cs without Melo and Billups. And the Jazz without D-Will is a lottery team.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]
    Don't chalk up these games as W yet.
    C's will have to play at an effective level and not at the competitions level as they have a tendancy to do.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

I'm more concerned about who the Bulls get in a buyout. I would be concerned if the Bulls land Rip or JR Smith.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

P34,
    I don't see Howard here ever.  He will go to the Lakers or stay in Orlando.  What makes you think he would come here? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Since the Jazz just blew it up, might as well go get Raja Bell.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]Since the Jazz just blew it up, might as well go get Raja Bell.

didn't even think about that aspect, but i guess the jazz are sellers now

and he's good friends with Kobe :D

Anyhow, the Atlantic division could feature some quality point guard play in the near future across the board

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DWill headed to NJ : Don't chalk up these games as W yet. C's will have to play at an effective level and not at the competitions level as they have a tendancy to do.
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]

EXACTLY

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]P34, I don't see Howard here ever.  He will go to the Lakers or stay in Orlando.  What makes you think he would come here? 
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Lets think this through.  He can stay in sunshiney Florida and make more money with a owner that apparently will spend money.   Or he can go to the Lakers, more sunshine, be a celebrity, and make very good money.  Or he can become a Celtic with all the snow and cold because I want to come here..  Hmmm  let me think what would I do?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from existentialparquet. Show existentialparquet's posts

[QUOTE]P34, I don't see Howard here ever.  He will go to the Lakers or stay in Orlando.  What makes you think he would come here? 
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]
    I wonder if Howard would go to the Lakers. He already stole the superman thing from Shaq. It might just be too much for him to bear to follow in Shaq's footsteps so closely. Random quasi illogical speculation on my part.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

In Response to DWill headed to NJ:
    [QUOTE]Now that is a REAL surprise. I like the trade for Utah. Things are going to be crazy for the next 48 hours.
       I have to agree with you.  Utah got the better end over New Jersey.  Devin Harris is not as good as Derron Williams but Harris is still a very good point guard.   But, Derrick Favors at 19 yrs. of age put up some rather favorable stats during 19.5 min. a game over 56 games.  If his stats were projected out to 32 min. he would be 10.1 pts., 8.5 rebounds, 1.4 blocks, only 1.6 turnovers, 5.2 fouls and the 51.1% FG (remains the same).  Not to shabby for 19 yrs. old. and standing 6-10 246 lbs. for a power forward.  How good could he get 2 yrs. from now?  I think possibly, anywhere from B+ to A range.  Plus, Utah gets N.J.'s no.1 draft choice and Golden St.'s no.1, protected (1-7).  If all the players stay healthy for the future, Utah really made out in my opinion.
       Two things.  First, I hope I didn't misstate any of this.  Second, what happens if N.J.'s draft choice does get protected?  Is there a replacement or not?  Either way I still like the trade for Utah.  Derrick Favors is the key.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregoBoston. Show GregoBoston's posts

I like what Utah is doing.  Prima Dona Stars like Carmello and Lebron are "forcing" trades to their desired locations.  Utah is telling DWill he can take his talent to the armpit of America!  Love it. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Now Utah has Millsap, AJ, Okur and Favors. That's not a bad rotation of bigs.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DWill headed to NJ : Lets think this through.  He can stay in sunshiney Florida and make more money with a owner that apparently will spend money.   Or he can go to the Lakers, more sunshine, be a celebrity, and make very good money.  Or he can become a Celtic with all the snow and cold because I want to come here..  Hmmm  let me think what would I do?
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

Very low probability for Howard to ever come to the Celts, but never say never.  KG didn't want to originally come, either.  After some recruiting by some stars who played for Boston, you never know what he might consider!   Anything's Possible!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerman17. Show Lakerman17's posts

Unlikely celtfan4life particularly as there are no former celt players in the Orlando front office unlike Garnett's situation.

DH will go where he can market himself best and win. Wink

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

The whole situation in Utah is appalling. Feel bad for the fans and am anxious about the future of that franchise. What once stood for stability in the NBA is now just another team. And a team that could in time go the way of the Supersonics.

DWill, you're appalling mate. That's all I can say. Really want to get Jerry Sloans take on this situation.

Sad day for the league in general. And Utah Basketball.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Dwill find out he was traded by watching SportsCenter lol

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

I like the jazz trade that salvaged what was becoming an untenable relationship between D-illwill  & the Jazz fans(regardless of what transpired, he would be blamed).Harris is a former allstar & Favors is a potential stud; plus 2 probable top 10 picks and maybe another decent pick this year if they don't jell..Add on 3 mil as well..Shiite

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerman17. Show Lakerman17's posts

If DWill did know about the trade, and that's arguable, it seems to me he copped out. The Jazz have been getting stomped on by the Lakers in the playoffs for a number of seasons and it seems that a number of 'superstars' haven't got the guts to fight their way to making the Finals via the west so have gone over to the east. And base on the Nets history, it won't get any better for ya DWill.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I loathe any trade that makes the lakers life easier!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerman17. Show Lakerman17's posts

I loathe any trade that makes the lakers life easier!

I guess thats every trade then!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

This trade surprised me as Utah just traded their young franchize player. They did get a lot in return. It may work out well for Utah.

Sections
Shortcuts