DWill headed to NJ

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

Re: DWill headed to NJ

Works out in one sense as they got a return for their player. And didn't have him walk like LeBron or Bosh.

Still, it turns Utah into an average sort of team IMO. And Denver is back to square one again.

It does make the East that much stronger. And can't say I'm complaining about it in that regard. But as I said before, I feel bad for the fans in Utah and Denver. It's Utah's worst season that I can remember.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oreed. Show oreed's posts

In Response to Re: DWill headed to NJ:
    [QUOTE]P34, I don't see Howard here ever.  He will go to the Lakers or stay in Orlando.  What makes you think he would come here? 
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

first all you don't know what he's thinking, its possible he could come here, you seen a preview with the big 4 and howard playing together in the all-star game...its possible  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

Dwill is going to a big market team from a small market team. There are worse placed to go than NY if you are a talented player. While there is a salary cap, their owner has all them money in the world. The more pieces that he gets, the easier it can be to attract more talent.