Dynamic Offense

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Dynamic Offense

Gone are the days where the Celtics play 3 versus 5 basketball.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Re: Dynamic Offense

Agree....we have guys that can shoot from all over the court...really opens up the lanes for PP and Rondo....depth as well....as long as Shaq can play 20 minutes per game in the playoffs!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

You got that right!

Murphy, Green and BBD will have to hold downd the 2nd unit for now. I hope this frontline will rebound effectively. BBD likes to take his jumpers and so does Murphy. Hopefully we can get some post play out of someone.

I really want Kapono because he is a guy that can knock down jumpers. I don't care about all his deficiencies. This unit needs a scorer, someone that hits open shots.

Brewer can be the lock down defender

West can be the steady ballhandler to get the offense setup and also hit timely jumpers.

All in all I like our flexibility depending on the opposing team and style of play.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Dynamic Offense:
    [QUOTE]You got that right! Murphy, Green and BBD will have to hold downd the 2nd unit for now. I hope this frontline will rebound effectively. BBD likes to take his jumpers and so does Murphy. Hopefully we can get some post play out of someone. I really want Kapono because he is a guy that can knock down jumpers. I don't care about all his deficiencies. This unit needs a scorer, someone that hits open shots. Brewer can be the lock down defender West can be the steady ballhandler to get the offense setup and also hit timely jumpers. All in all I like our flexibility depending on the opposing team and style of play.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

The last 2 games Green played in he was usually in the low post posting up his man. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

this second unit should start running and wear other teams...I think Green is still a bit timid and Rondo should involve him more so he loosens up..Rondo and Green can be really fun to watch if they start that running offense

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

and add Brewer to Green and Rondo and think of the fast break!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In Response to Re: Dynamic Offense:
    [QUOTE]Anyone notice the fact that Paul Pierce had over 10 free throws in the last two games; the lane is more OPEN.
    Posted by ShepherdCall[/QUOTE]

He is way more quicker..I wonder if he lost some pounds or something..he has been really explosive lately.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

This team can really be good on offense. All my tootsies are crossed that Murphy comes in ready to play. He took some slack about being out of shape. If that boy ain't ready, the vets will get in his ear. Like Green, I think he will be a Key.