Early Game Thread

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

Phoenix should have traded for Hump. They'd have made the playoffs

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Yes, May 20th. Jabari has not announced, he must be struggling with the decision.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

Got to be honest. Unless we end up with a top 2 pick, I hope Jabari stays in School to keep him away from LA

h

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

TEST...got an "h" in comment body.....thought BDC fixed the issues but not to be.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticGreenLP. Show CelticGreenLP's posts

It could have been, but I got it used so I didn't do it. This year Gibson is doing 4 or 5 Green flavors.

L

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticGreenLP. Show CelticGreenLP's posts

Elmo, Gibson's 2014 emerald flame top is intimidatingly beautiful! It's on the website.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

They are soooo smooth! I have played a Telecaster for years but always wanted a Les Paul. You R lucky man!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

I will go on Gibson site and check it out. Always wanted a Black Beauty cause I know I would become BBKING..LOL

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

Many are sold on Exum..Is he a point, 2 or combo?

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

I was raised on a farm so I am a Hillbilly country picker. But I am STILL trying to figure out Free Bird...LOL.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

Yeah 911, pretty sure they hired group that setup O'Bamacare..not political statement at all but just as frustrating.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticGreenLP. Show CelticGreenLP's posts

Last guitar post, promise. There ain't no shame in a tele! Classy instrument right there.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

Yes Mployee8, I do have a Chet Atkins Tennesean model and it is smooth as well. NICE CALL SIR!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

If I ever won the Lottery, I would have more guitars than a woman has shoes. LOL!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticGreenLP. Show CelticGreenLP's posts

I lied, sorry. Mployee, Classic and hard rock, from The Band to Metallica.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

Nice to end this season with a little guitar talk. Something that makes me happy and very necessary! LOL!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts