Jared Sullinger's rookie preseason average's: 11 PPG 7 RPG 55% FG 0.8 APG

Hmmmmmm.......

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: Early Observations

In response to DaCeltics' comment:

Kevin Love's rookie preseason average's: 8.5 PPG 6 RPG 45% FG 0.8 APG

Jared Sullinger's rookie preseason average's: 11 PPG 7 RPG 55% FG 0.8 APG

Hmmmmmm.......

Not giving you a hard time.  I just don't think Sully will rebound at Love's level.  I do think you are correct about his potential though.

You called Rondo right back in the day.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Yeah, but I called Bradley waaaay wrong. Rondo was an easy pick. You could see how well he thinks the game early on. Thanks for noticing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to DaCeltics' comment:

Yeah, but I called Bradley waaaay wrong. Rondo was an easy pick. You could see how well he thinks the game early on. Thanks for noticing.

I don't mean you just "called" him. I used to be on the board under a different name.  You compared him to Stockton and you and I would go back and forth on it all the time.

At this point I have to admit you were closer to being right than I was.  I have always liked Rondo but I didn't think he would grow into what he has become.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Point is - this is our best rookie since Rondo.............and if he is CLOSE to Kevin Love in 2 years, he was the steal of the draft.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

-I've noticed that Jeff gets stripped a lot when he dribbles or passes off the dribble ( Like Ray Allen did)

- Noone on our team has any spin moves in the low post. ( and Garnett's fade-away is not a spin move.)

- Spin moves get you open looks close to the rim and throws defenders off causing them to commit fouls. So they are very useful.

I just don't want us relying on jumpers so much again. 

7. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts