Early Season Reality Check vs Bulls

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Early Season Reality Check vs Bulls

Not that this board is brimming over with optimism about the C's so far this year, but Monday's game against the Bulls will offer some interesting things  to watch concerning progress the team is making.

1. Will JG continue at the level  he  was at in the 4th quarter against the Bucks (as I've been told) or will he retreat into his shell.  I would love to post, "We don't need Kmart because we've got Jeff Gritty."

2. Nate Robinson vs Rondo at PG?

3. Bull's play a very defensive and disciplined style of ball, mainly due to Thibs.  No lack of identity here.  How will the C's early season lack of same play out?

Definitely a good test for us. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Early Season Reality Check vs Bulls

In response to breaktime's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not that this board is brimming over with optimism about the C's so far this year, but Monday's game against the Bulls will offer some interesting things  to watch concerning progress the team is making.

1. Will JG continue at the level  he  was at in the 4th quarter against the Bucks (as I've been told) or will he retreat into his shell.  I would love to post, "We don't need Kmart because we've got Jeff Gritty."

2. Nate Robinson vs Rondo at PG?

3. Bull's play a very defensive and disciplined style of ball, mainly due to Thibs.  No lack of identity here.  How will the C's early season lack of same play out?

Definitely a good test for us. 

[/QUOTE]
    Definitely agree with you.  Tonigh'ts game will be a very good test for the Celtics.  I hope that it is a competitive game with the Celtics winning it.  Jeff Green may just be the difference maker in tonight's game.  Hope he continues to improve every game. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: Early Season Reality Check vs Bulls

We are still a work in progress. I think you will see boths sides of the Cs..

The good and the bad..

Hopefully, Doc gets to the fourth with opportunity to steal this one..

Look for someone new (Green, Lee, Sully, Barbosa)to step up tonite..