Eddy Curry and the Dallas Mavericks PUNCH the Lakers squarely in the THROAT!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Eddy Curry and the Dallas Mavericks PUNCH the Lakers squarely in the THROAT!

Very balanced scoring.....we won't see them tomorrow!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Re: Eddy Curry and the Dallas Mavericks PUNCH the Lakers squarely in the THROAT!

Hopefully we will be able to talk Celtics for a while without these stupid trolls showing up.  Tommy is already gone.  Can't wait for some of the other to follow.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

No Dirk, No Kamen, either. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

At least Boston lost to a full strength Miami.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Fierce, Looks like you're improving your prediction percentage from the 99% wrong...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

BloggeteyBloop

I hope your idea of a blessed day includes the Lakers losing to  the Mavs w/o Dirk aka their best player.

What's that?

You can't answer because you only post when the C's lose?

Typical troll,  hiding under the bed after the Lakers lose.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

the so called 2013 nba chumps are 0-9!..Collison ran circles around nash...fat boy curry ran circles on Howard..

the game was slo mo compared to celts/heat..different level of ball in the East..

good news trolls..there might be a decent  team in LA..the clippers...hurry you can still buy clipper  jearseys..lol......

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Can the Bring  Back Phil comments be far behind?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Gutless blaggedy nowhere to be found. 

That said I expect the Lakers to be a good team this year. However clearly awarding them the championship was premature. 

Dirk wasn't even playing lol

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Fierce, whats the line on the clown and the princeton offense making through the year?? lol..

bench scoring 37-17  Mavs!..Hill is a good rebounder, but he gives up the same amount of pts at the other end...Wright was blowing past him all night..Howard looks like a 40 yr old out there...

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Wow!  Didn't realize I would enjoy this thread so much.

Dwight Howard is back but man, he looked stiff.  The arms are strong but the back and the legs don't seem to have it.  Pretty soon Kome will be launching 30 shots a game.  This has the makings of a fun season.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:

Still don't believe me when I say the Lakers are a crappy team?

I beleive you.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts