Email the NBA about Wade

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from renecito713. Show renecito713's posts

Email the NBA about Wade

This entire series Wade has made it his mission to turn this series into his own personal MMA match and he's been allowed to do it. Ramming into paul on the screen in game 1, trying his darndest to throw paul down tonight, then intentionally wrapping up rondo to to throw him down, almost breaking rondo's arm.

Wade is out of control. I've emailed the NBA calling for Wade's suspension, and so should all of you. "Playoff fouls" only go so far. This isn't street ball, it's the NBA. Some level of restraint is expected. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Re: Email the NBA about Wade

Can you publish the e-mail address, so we all know where to send our comments?  Smile

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from renecito713. Show renecito713's posts

http://www.nba.com/email_us/contact_us.html

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Thank you!  Smile

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

will do

thanks!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stiorevo. Show stiorevo's posts

I call him Cheapshot Wade now.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

No way the NBA is suspending Wade.

I really hope that no one of the key players is going for sth. stupid.
    Doc should use his bench once in the Play Offs and knock Wade down. Let Pav or Arroyo get an suspension, they won't play anyway.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

I used to respect D Wade but now realize that he is a dirty player and a real thug. In two consecutive games he attempted to injure Paul and Ronda as to keep them from finishing the series or even the year. He should have been thrown out both times and yes I will email the league,,for what ever good that will do!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

First of all, anybody suggesting that David Stern could give rat's a ss  about the integrity of the game should be immediately rushed to the nearest mental hospital.

Secondly, you people sound a little bit like Canadiens fans. Go crying to the league? Yeah that will help. They get enough emails, they might get irritated enough to just hand the Heat game 4. Please, just leave David Stern alone- we don't need him to be annoyed with Celtics fans. He doesn't care what the fans think. Never has and never will.

And as far as the cheap shot by Wade, yeah it was a cheap shot. But when people start talking about intent to injure, that is a major stretch and comes off as homerism.

All the talk about retaliation is equally foolish. We will retaliate by winning the series and sending the HGH twins back home- where they belong not by stooping to their level and losing focus.

Someone, in another thread, accused me of being foolish for having zero fear of the Heat. Well this is prime example of why I'm not afraid of them. I don't fear soft teams in the playoffs. You see, the Heat go out there and play dirty. Because they don't understand the difference between being dirty and having mental toughness. But you better believe the Celtics are going to show them.

Paul Pierce will once again prove to be one of the best big game players of his era and carry this team past the Heat into the ECF. Of course everbody, including his own fans, will quickly forget his performance and continue to underrate him- like they have for years now. I will never understand it.

Look, if the Celtics have to face the Bulls in the ECF I'm a little worried. Despite their lack of talent, the Bulls play their a ss off. And the Celtics tend to take quarters (and even entire) games off. So that's a bad combo. And I could picture Rose going to the line 30 times a game. But they are not losing a series to the Heat. It's not happening.

Remember last year when Dwight Howard was tossing Celtics around like rags dolls. Knocking out teeth rendering people unconcious? With no punishment. Did we retaliate? No. We just beat his thug a  ss on the court.

Relax people. The Celtics have seen this before. And they know how to respond. None of this is going to matter when the Celts are in round 3 and the Heat are at home. I guess then we can all complain about what a dirty piece of garbage Noah is. Seriously- he makes Wade look like a choir boy.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Email the NBA about Wade:
    [QUOTE]No way the NBA is suspending Wade. I really hope that no one of the key players is going for sth. stupid. Doc should use his bench once in the Play Offs and knock Wade down. Let Pav or Arroyo get an suspension, they won't play anyway.
    Posted by Gasthoerer[/QUOTE]

I agree with you.  Nothing is going happen to Wade.  The elite players are treated differently.  Definitely a hard foul on Wade isn't a bad idea.  Someone has to try to stop him or I would imagine that this will continue.  Maybe someone else will get hurt during this series. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

I think Sherrif Shaq is going to adminster some justice to Wade. Feel pretty strongly Wade's going down. ESPN reported that KG "was furious" about Wade's take down of Rondo. Shaq is the right guy for the job for many reasons. And Wade has it coming; live by the sword...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rcdc. Show rcdc's posts

you are all jealous b/c wade is so good and your little wus rondo got hurt heat in 7

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from derickgrant. Show derickgrant's posts

I just wish the media had the courage to question Wade about it and hold him accountable. In the press conference he took no responsibility for it at all. The decent thing to do would have been to admit he got carried away in the moment and apologize while wishing Rondo a quick recovery. I like Lebron. I realize those are foul words to most C's fans,but the thing that I've hated all season is watching him and D.Wade at the podium after games. The movie Dumb and Dumber comes to mind.... For two guys that know so much about the game, they look just as lost and unsure of who the "star" is as when they're on the court. Sad and even more evidence that their union is not a match made in heaven.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kamdog. Show Kamdog's posts

The league will do nothing to stop Wade, they have decided he is one of their top stars.  So, if someone gives him a fair foul, and he loses his balance, why should he not try to drag the other player down?  If someone is covering him, and he gets frustrated, why should he not try to break the guys arm?  OTOH, if you set a pick on him, but don't smile nicely and say 'excuse me', then you can get a T and get thrown out.

Seems fair to me........

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from renecito713. Show renecito713's posts

Gasthoerer: I agree, I doubt they'll suspend him. But that won't stop me from calling him out. It's still right to call attention to his dirty play.

df2: I have never been a big fan of not standing up to authority for fear of reprisal. If complaining about a dirty dangerous player is Canadien like, so be it. Who cares? Rondo deserves his fans to have his back. I do agree our retaliation should be on the score board though.

rcdc: No, I'm not jealous of Dwayne Wade. Yes, the Heat could possibly win in 7 games. Anything can happen.

Kamdog: They suspend Dwight Howard all the time. And he's Orlando's only star. They'd be more reluctant to, but I don't see why a suspension isn't possible.

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO EMAILED THE NBA TOO! Let your voices be heard to the league, not just fellow Bostonians.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

[QUOTE]Gasthoerer: I agree, I doubt they'll suspend him. But that won't stop me from calling him out. It's still right to call attention to his dirty play. df2: I have never been a big fan of not standing up to authority for fear of reprisal. If complaining about a dirty dangerous player is Canadien like, so be it. Who cares? Rondo deserves his fans to have his back. I do agree our retaliation should be on the score board though.   rcdc: No, I'm not jealous of Dwayne Wade. Yes, the Heat could possibly win in 7 games. Anything can happen. Kamdog: They suspend Dwight Howard all the time. And he's Orlando's only star. They'd be more reluctant to, but I don't see why a suspension isn't possible. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO EMAILED THE NBA TOO! Let your voices be heard to the league, not just fellow Bostonians.
    Posted by renecito713[/QUOTE]

I don't have a problem with standing up to authority. But you have to weigh the benefits against the potential reward. The chances of Stern even noticing, let alone getting annoyed enough to take it out on the Celtics is small. But it's still possible.

Think about how many hundreds of thousands of Sonics fans must of emailed Stern begging him not to let some slimeball steal their team from them. Do you think he cared? Obviously, not one bit.

Again, Stern could care less about the fans or the integrity of the game. I don't know how much more clear he could make it. Emailing the league just seems like a waste of time and energy.

I don't have anything against anybody doing that. If it makes you feel better, all the more power to you.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Micksoxx. Show Micksoxx's posts

What a bunch of whiners. It's a physical game and the Rondo injury was freakish and something you see a lot in the NBA, two guys jockeying after the whistle. A previous analogy to Canadiens fans calling 911 is pretty accurate here.  All this stuff happens for both teams, both ways, all season long.  

As a lifelong Celtics fan I would say we have benefited overall from physical play, so what goes around, comes around, deal with it and play on.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]you are all jealous b/c wade is so good and your little wus rondo got hurt heat in 7
    Posted by rcdc[/QUOTE]

Shaq, Ray Allen, Paul Pierce, and Kevin Garnett are all going to Hall of Fame long before Wade is eligible

And they don't LEG SWEEP OTHER PLAYERS

In football, a leg whip is one of the most egregious penalties, and for a reason.  Don't even bother trying to defend Wade's action simply on the merit of his play.  There are a lot of great players around the league who play good basketball without performing takedowns.

But thanks for playing

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from frommaine. Show frommaine's posts

Stern may not care but advertisors do.  When I am upset with programming or people's behavior, I email advertisors of programs they are on.  It certainly has had effects nationally.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

For wht its worth I sent them a message.  It seems like an obvious dirty play watching the re-play but no one in sports media is talking about it, acting as if its completely accidental.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]For wht its worth I sent them a message.  It seems like an obvious dirty play watching the re-play but no one in sports media is talking about it, acting as if its completely accidental.
    Posted by OC-CeltsFan[/QUOTE]

In fact, one site applauded Wade for his sportsmanship; when RR was being taken to the sideline, some of the Heat players "checked on him to make sure he was okay".  He referenced this in an interview after the game.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbrr7. Show paulbrr7's posts

The way to get back at Wade is pretty simple, say nothing and let your play on the court do it for you. Ray needs to let him drive to the basket just once, then let one of the O'neal's drive him into the floor. After that they can drive him to the hospital!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

[QUOTE]First of all, anybody suggesting that David Stern could give rat's a ss  about the integrity of the game should be immediately rushed to the nearest mental hospital. Secondly, you people sound a little bit like Canadiens fans. Go crying to the league? Yeah that will help. They get enough emails, they might get irritated enough to just hand the Heat game 4. Please, just leave David Stern alone- we don't need him to be annoyed with Celtics fans. He doesn't care what the fans think. Never has and never will. And as far as the cheap shot by Wade, yeah it was a cheap shot. But when people start talking about intent to injure, that is a major stretch and comes off as homerism. All the talk about retaliation is equally foolish. We will retaliate by winning the series and sending the HGH twins back home- where they belong not by stooping to their level and losing focus. Someone, in another thread, accused me of being foolish for having zero fear of the Heat. Well this is prime example of why I'm not afraid of them. I don't fear soft teams in the playoffs. You see, the Heat go out there and play dirty. Because they don't understand the difference between being dirty and having mental toughness. But you better believe the Celtics are going to show them. Paul Pierce will once again prove to be one of the best big game players of his era and carry this team past the Heat into the ECF. Of course everbody, including his own fans, will quickly forget his performance and continue to underrate him- like they have for years now. I will never understand it. Look, if the Celtics have to face the Bulls in the ECF I'm a little worried. Despite their lack of talent, the Bulls play their a ss off. And the Celtics tend to take quarters (and even entire) games off. So that's a bad combo. And I could picture Rose going to the line 30 times a game. But they are not losing a series to the Heat. It's not happening. Remember last year when Dwight Howard was tossing Celtics around like rags dolls. Knocking out teeth rendering people unconcious? With no punishment. Did we retaliate? No. We just beat his thug a  ss on the court. Relax people. The Celtics have seen this before. And they know how to respond. None of this is going to matter when the Celts are in round 3 and the Heat are at home. I guess then we can all complain about what a dirty piece of garbage Noah is. Seriously- he makes Wade look like a choir boy. .  
    Posted by df2[/QUOTE]

Great post and well stated.

All this talk about trying to get even with Dwyane Wade is crazy. The only thing would happen is one of OUR players getting tossed out or suspended for retaliatory antics.

Lets move on from this.

Sections
Shortcuts