Embiid already sliding out of the top 3!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MitchUnderpants. Show MitchUnderpants's posts

Embiid already sliding out of the top 3!

PHILLY WON'T DRAFT EMBIID WITH THE #3 PICK- DON'T BELIEVE ME?  GO GOOGLE.

We know Wigg, Jabari will go 1,2 probable with Wigg going 1.

So who will Philly draft 3rd, then?

Exum?  Maybe.  He would be the best available player and would create quite the match-up problem for other teams backcourt.  Although, Philly could use a PF, and Randle would look great when paired with Noel.

THE QUESTION NOW IS, WILL ORLANDO AND UTAH ALSO PASS ON HIM?

Orlando?  Maybe.  They do love Exum.  If Philly takes a PF, I still think Orlando has it's heart set on Exum.  So that leaves Utah.

I doubt Utah will pass on Embiid...but stranger things have happened.  Thoughts? 

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Embiid already sliding out of the top 3!

Idiotic thread. Unless there are MONSTER medical issues, and everyone is saying there are not, Embiid will go number one, or at the worst #2.

“The commercial class has always mistrusted verbal brilliancy and wit, deeming such qualities, perhaps with some justice, frivolous and unprofitable.”

- Red Auerbach

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

LMAO @ "Google tells me what I want to hear." 

here's what Google told me: 

http://www.businessinsider.com/joel-embiid-no-1-pick-2014-5

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Embiid will go number one, bet on it.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to Fiercy's comment:

rame says Embiid goes #1 and you can bet on it!

Mployee says Embiid goes #5 because he's damaged goods.

HAHAHA

Care to bet me Fiercy?

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

This would be fun:

Cleveland trades the #1 pick, Bennett, Thompson and Waiters for Love, Martin and the 13th pick.

With Pekovic under contract through 2018 the T'Wolves pass on Embiid. However, they are smart (for once) and knowing how badly the Bucks covet him, they swap picks with the Bucks, taking back Ilyasova for the dead weights of Budinger and Ronnie Turiaf.

The T'Wolves also know how much the Jazz covet Parker, due to his being the best Morman since Danny Ainge (at least off the top of my head). They trade Utah pick 2 for picks 5 and 23 and make them take Barea in exchange for Alec Burks.

The Wolves then select Gordon or Vonleh 5th, with the intention of having one of the two 18 year olds in the D-league most of next season. They draft Napier, Micic or Ennis 23rd to backup Rubio.

C - Pekovic, Dieng

PF - Thompson, Bennett

SF - Ilyasova, Brewer

SG - Waiters, Burks

PG - Rubio, pick #23

Bench: Mbah a Moute, Muhammad, Shved (Gordon or Vonleh in the D-league)

How fun would that team be?

The Cavs draft ready to contribute right away 23 year old winner Adreian Payne at #12

The T'Wolves don't pick up Varejao's option  (agreed upon) and extend him at more years/less cash.

They can sign LeBron to a max extension

C - Varejao, Zeller

PF - Love, Payne

SF - LeBron, Gee

SG - Martin, Karesev

PG - Irving, Jack

A couple hungry for a title veterans who sign for the MLE/min

How crazy would that team be?

And the Jazz get their man in Parker and the Bucks their man in Embiid (who wants nothing to do with Milwaukee but whatever)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MitchUnderpants. Show MitchUnderpants's posts

In response to mossad-did-911's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"DON'T BELIEVE ME? GO GOOGLE"

probably the dumbest thing i've ever heard. has DA put his pick into Google yet also? 

[/QUOTE]

This is the dumbest thing you've ever heard, a Poster saying to look up the link yourself?  Why?  Too busy looking up more 911 pics, or are you just disappointed with the latest Boston Marathon results?

Here's the link: http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nba/2288/joel-embiid" rel="nofollow">http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nba/2288/joel-embiid

I agree with 8- Embiid WILL NOT be selected during the first four picks, and will be available for Utah.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to MitchUnderpants' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mossad-did-911's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"DON'T BELIEVE ME? GO GOOGLE"

probably the dumbest thing i've ever heard. has DA put his pick into Google yet also? 

[/QUOTE]

This is the dumbest thing you've ever heard, a Poster saying to look up the link yourself?  Why?  Too busy looking up more 911 pics, or are you just disappointed with the latest Boston Marathon results?

Here's the link: http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nba/2288/joel-embiid" rel="nofollow">http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nba/2288/joel-embiid" rel="nofollow">http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nba/2288/joel-embiid

I agree with 8- Embiid WILL NOT be selected during the first four picks, and will be available for Utah.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Fret not - he said yesterday that my post on Sefolosha was idiotic as well.  Maybe it was, but it's his whole tone that bothers most of the posters on here.

19. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts