Embiid

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamar. Show hedleylamar's posts

Embiid

I am deeply skeptical about taking Embiid if available being a Celtic fan. His back issue is of course my main area of focus. Big men with bad backs just don't pan out. I have now decided that if we are so lucky and if available, Wiggins should be our top priority. I would trade Rondo and anyone on else on the current roster to get him.

Stay chill!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kinchow. Show Kinchow's posts

Re: Embiid

Parker over Wiggings. Parker's scoring is beyond reproach.  Wiggins is more well rounded, but he can disappear (not unlike Jeff Green)

Also, Sullinger had a bad back and that is what allowed him to fall into our lap.  I hope Embiid's bad back allows him to fall into our lap again.

Yes, Sully did miss time to get surgery  (and time will tell whether it will be a long-term issue) but the Embiid rewards could be immeasurable!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Parker or Embiid will be fine.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to Kinchow's comment:

Parker over Wiggings. Parker's scoring is beyond reproach.  Wiggins is more well rounded, but he can disappear (not unlike Jeff Green)

Also, Sullinger had a bad back and that is what allowed him to fall into our lap.  I hope Embiid's bad back allows him to fall into our lap again.

Yes, Sully did miss time to get surgery  (and time will tell whether it will be a long-term issue) but the Embiid rewards could be immeasurable!

Parker all day long, unless the "injured" Embiid comes out and slides to us...Embiid, then, in a NY heartbeat!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to chris33's comment:

Parker or Embiid will be fine.

What he says !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamar. Show hedleylamar's posts

I see Wiggins as being another Durant type and he is challenging LeBron for MVP this year. I like Parker also, dont get me wrong, but I see superstar written all over Wiggins.

Stay chill!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

In response to hedleylamar's comment:

I see Wiggins as being another Durant type and he is challenging LeBron for MVP this year. I like Parker also, dont get me wrong, but I see superstar written all over Wiggins.

Stay chill!

1.) Embiid's back injury isn't career threatening. It's common among teenage athletes.

2.) When you make a comp to Durant, do some research. 

Durant at Texas (2006-07): 3pt% .404 | PTs/40min 28.8 | TRB/40 12.4 | Steals/40 2.1

Wiggins at Kansas (13-14): 3pt% .341 | PTs/40min 20.8 | TRB/40 7.10 | Steals/40 1.4

I like Wiggins, but all indicators suggest that he's not going to be a superstar.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamar. Show hedleylamar's posts

In response to CubanPete's comment:

Stay chill!

1.) Embiid's back injury isn't career threatening. It's common among teenage athletes.

Durant at Texas (2006-07): 3pt% .404 | PTs/40min 28.8 | TRB/40 12.4 | Steals/40 2.1

Wiggins at Kansas (13-14): 3pt% .341 | PTs/40min 20.8 | TRB/40 7.10 | Steals/40 1.4

I like Wiggins, but all indicators suggest that he's not going to be a superstar.

1. Back issues are not ideal for NBA big men as I stated earlier.

2. Please RE-0read what I wrote. I said Durant type, not the second coming of Durant.

And lastly, if all indicators suggest that Wiggins is not going to be a superstar, it is funny that he is rated as the #1 pick by Sports Illustrated. just sayin'

Stay chill!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re-read what he wrote?

Don't read anything he writes.....he's not the real Hedley.

This is the guy who thinks the lakers next superstar will be Jacoby Parker.....

JUST SAYIN'...............................

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MitchUnderpants. Show MitchUnderpants's posts

Stay chill!

2. Please RE-0read what I wrote. I said Durant type, not the second coming of Durant.

And lastly, if all indicators suggest that Wiggins is not going to be a superstar, it is funny that he is rated as the #1 pick by Sports Illustrated. just sayin'

Stay chill!

I agree.  It's hilarious when players like Kwame Brown are ranked #1.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamar. Show hedleylamar's posts

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:

Re-read what he wrote?

Bitter little man syndrome acting up today?

Get well soon my friend.

Stay chill!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamar. Show hedleylamar's posts

In response to MitchUnderpants' comment:

Stay chill!

Stay chill!

I agree.  It's hilarious when players like Kwame Brown are ranked #1.

Kwame was a flop because he had no work ethic. Just sayin'

Stay chill!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re-read what he wrote?

Get well soon my friend.

Stay chill!

That is not a denial!

Thanks for playing!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamar. Show hedleylamar's posts

Re-read what he wrote?

Get well soon my friend.

Stay chill!

That is not a denial!

Thanks for playing!

Denial of what? Why must I deny a ludicris accusation that you have no way of proving? When you can prove that I am whoever you say I am, I will acknowledge your accusations. Thank you for playing and as always, stay chill!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re-read what he wrote?

Get well soon my friend.

Stay chill!

That is not a denial!

Thanks for playing!

Denial of what? Why must I deny a ludicris accusation that you have no way of proving? When you can prove that I am whoever you say I am, I will acknowledge your accusations. Thank you for playing and as always, stay chill!

L  U  D  I  C  R  O  U  S

There - I proved it -     ewe is a terble speler!!!!

And you were a terrible speller when you were fbomb as well............I don't need you to prove acknowlege anything, SON!  You are a liar and a coward, you know squat about basketball, you think the kid on Duke is JACOBY Parker, and you steal people's handles.

USELESS!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamar. Show hedleylamar's posts

Re-read what he wrote?

Get well soon my friend.

Stay chill!

That is not a denial!

Thanks for playing!

And you were a terrible speller when you were fbomb as well............I don't need you to prove acknowlege anything, SON!  You are a liar and a coward, you know squat about basketball, you think the kid on Duke is JACOBY Parker, and you steal people's handles.

USELESS!!!

Yes, that is some powerful proof you got going on there. Keep obsessing about who I am while the adults on the forum have relevant discussions.

Stay chill!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

I am deeply skeptical about taking Embiid if available being a Celtic fan. His back issue is of course my main area of focus. Big men with bad backs just don't pan out. I have now decided that if we are so lucky and if available, Wiggins should be our top priority. I would trade Rondo and anyone on else on the current roster to get him.

Stay chill!

It is really too bad that we have needed a Center since Perkins left and if Embiid is available, we must, in my opinion, waste, perhaps, our 1st round pick on him. But I would take Wiggens before Parker because we have controversy at the G position of whether Rondo should be traded, A. Bradley is our Tony Allen mostly for defense and Pressy and Bayless are a dime a dozen Gs. Wiggens too, albeit a G, is 6'8" so looking for Gs I would take him over Napier, whom I like, but he's only 6'1". I think we are OK at the F position with Sully, Oly & it would be nice to keep Hump. But if we don't get Embiid,  go after, if available, J. Parker, J. Randle or even C. Early as all good Fs. And maybe we could get Asik or Gortat with 2-3 picks from our 10 coming up. Maybe Faverani could be our 2nd C and also Oly & Sully can play it if needed. Unload, if possible, Wallace, Bass & Green. If we don't get Embiid, I would have Kaminsky( Wisconsin Junior) on our radar for a C in next year's draft.

Tough to stay chilled...it's been in the 80s here in No. Cal past few days(HA!)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamar. Show hedleylamar's posts

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:

Stay chill!

It is really too bad that we have needed a Center since Perkins left and if Embiid is available, we must, in my opinion, waste, perhaps, our 1st round pick on him. But I would take Wiggens before Parker because we have controversy at the G position of whether Rondo should be traded, A. Bradley is our Tony Allen mostly for defense and Pressy and Bayless are a dime a dozen Gs. Wiggens too, albeit a G, is 6'8" so looking for Gs I would take him over Napier, whom I like, but he's only 6'1". I think we are OK at the F position with Sully, Oly & it would be nice to keep Hump. But if we don't get Embiid,  go after, if available, J. Parker, J. Randle or even C. Early as all good Fs. And maybe we could get Asik or Gortat with 2-3 picks from our 10 coming up. Maybe Faverani could be our 2nd C and also Oly & Sully can play it if needed. Unload, if possible, Wallace, Bass & Green. If we don't get Embiid, I woudl have Kaminsky on our radar for a C in next year's draft.

Yes, if only we had kept Perk, I believe we could have stayed in top-tier title contention. Oh well, I digress. I like Embiid, but seeing that the NBA is guard dominated, I would be hard pressed to not go after Wiggins over the others that you mentioned. Rondo and Wiggins would be the best backcourt Boston has had in an extremely long time.

Stay chill!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re-read what he wrote?

Get well soon my friend.

Stay chill!

That is not a denial!

Thanks for playing!

USELESS!!!

Yes, that is some powerful proof you got going on there. Keep obsessing about who I am while the adults on the forum have relevant discussions.

Stay chill!

Nothing you've said since Jacoby Parker has been relevant..........ADULT?  Tell me, how did you come up with that handle???????????????

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamar. Show hedleylamar's posts

Re-read what he wrote?

Get well soon my friend.

Stay chill!

That is not a denial!

Thanks for playing!

USELESS!!!

Stay chill!

Nothing you've said since Jacoby Parker has been relevant..........ADULT?  Tell me, how did you come up with that handle???????????????

I never said Jacoby Parker. Please prove otherwise. I won't hold my breath. I got my handle from some other person named hedleylamarr on this forum. I took an "r" off to avoid confusion. Stay chill!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re-read what he wrote?

Get well soon my friend.

Stay chill!

That is not a denial!

Thanks for playing!

USELESS!!!

Stay chill!

I never said Jacoby Parker. Please prove otherwise. I won't hold my breath. I got my handle from some other person named hedleylamarr on this forum. I took an "r" off to avoid confusion. Stay chill!

There will never be any confusion!!  Right, Jacoby!

Sections
Shortcuts