1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

Re: Empty Roster spots....

In Response to Re: Empty Roster spots....:
    Bibby goes from villian to hero - I like it
    Posted by BoylestonBB

Well Bibby is the missing part of our bandwagon Cool

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I thought butler was quite good for LA last year and I can't imagine why they don't like him this year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

Maybe I'm a cynic but after all I've seen, none of these choices excites or strikes me as the missing piece to banner 18 and that's not even factoring in the small window these players would have to fit into the team and learn the system. That said, I still don't get why DA felt the need to clear as many as (3) roster spots.

Also, everyone is speculating that the Celts play better with Shaq than Perk but they're forgetting that it was early in the year and at that time Shaq's contributions were considered a bonus because Perk was coming back. Let's get real, the guy weighs over 300 lbs and will be 39 yrs old next week.  

PJ Brown, Sheed, and Powe (circa '09) ain't walking through that door, so I just hope Danny has the luck of the Irish on his side with these deals.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jaxxon. Show Jaxxon's posts

Tony Gaffney - bring back the homey.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

That is why?  Brewer has not been bought out yet, but we got 3 open spots for him.  When it is reported that Murphy is going to the Heat, you say it is just rumour.  But Brewer might be bought out, then it is all of our 3 spots that are crucial for him?  Seriously, we need 3 open spots for all these things?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

That is why?  Brewer has not been bought out yet, but we got 3 open spots for him.  When it is reported that Murphy is going to the Heat, you say it is just rumour.  But Brewer might be bought out, then it is all of our 3 spots that are crucial for him?  Seriously, we need 3 open spots for all these things?
    Posted by scubber

Did the big bad wolf really needed 3 little pigs?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Sigh...  Again, we can waive players if we need the spot.  What is wrong with this? It is because we gave away players pennies to a dollar just to have roster spots for nothing if Brewer or anyone else do not materialize.  Just like last year we throw in Walker for essentially nothing.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Danny must have a plan.  These guys have to have been lined up with move he made with Perkins. If not  he is certifiable.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Bulls fans are starting to question Butler over Brewer ... a monkey wrench in the works ... that's why we have three openings!
    Posted by Mployee8

So why do we have 3 openings?   I am beginning to hope we can fill one of them.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

How could Danny have such a plan?  He cannot talk or agree with players under contract, otherwise it would be tampering.  I think opening up roster spots by giving away players for cheap in hope that somebody will throw away a perfectly usuable and decent player(s) is crazy.  Maybe he was hoping the new CBA will have weird effect but I don't know.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Maybe Ainge has mind control. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Danny must have a plan.  These guys have to have been lined up with move he made with Perkins. If not  he is certifiable.
    Posted by concord27

I agree with you.  If we don't sign a couple of decent bench players, than Danny made a big mistake by trading Perkins. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

In Response to Re: Empty Roster spots.... : or else there is someone else about to be released or a retired player that we have ignored (other than Sheed) that Danny IS aware of ...
    Posted by Mployee8

Any retired player(s) better be on the roster by the end of today.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

Corey Brewer has already been bought out by the Knicks.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

Semih Erden (24) --2008 2nd Rd pick @$474,000
    Luke Harangody (23) -- 2010 2nd Rd pick@ $438,000

In exchange for a second round pick in the 2013 NBA Draft??

"Semih and Luke are two young players that we've liked dating back to their respective drafts. Each has worked hard, continued to grow and proven themselves on the court this season," said Cavaliers GM Chris Grant.

No matter how I look at this, I just can figure out what DA & Doc were thinking.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

In Response to Re: Empty Roster spots.... : Shhhh.... (In a soft voice) It's all about 18
    Posted by Mployee8

Quietly: 2013 2nd round pick = 18?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Isn't Bibby signing with the Heat

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Semih Erden (24) --2008 2nd Rd pick @$474,000 Luke Harangody (23) -- 2010 2nd Rd pick@ $438,000 In exchange for a second round pick in the 2013 NBA Draft?? " Semih and Luke are two young players that we've liked dating back to their respective drafts. Each has worked hard, continued to grow and proven themselves on the court this season ," said Cavaliers GM Chris Grant. No matter how I look at this, I just can figure out what DA & Doc were thinking.
    Posted by wfdog

I am not sure either.  I think more DA than Doc.  But Bias said that Danny had a plan so we will see.

Sections
Shortcuts