Enough, please!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Enough, please!

Okay, it's a slow basketball time of year, but instead of allowing the board to degrade with endlessly boring and misplaced Lakers nonsense, why not stop that junk and talk about the Celtics players and coaches, past and present without any mention of another team - just Celtics talk.  It's why most of us came here in the first place.  Lately, every topic has devolved into boring trashtalking; why not discuss the Celtics exclusively and ignore, literally, any interlopers who try to steer the conversation in a downward direction as if the words and their authors are not even there  Some (true) Celtics fans might offer trade ideas that naturally bring another team or teams to bear, but the point should be about the Boston Celtics. At least try it for a while.  Thanks.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Enough, please!

Some advice - try it.  Go ahead and start a thread about the Celtics......say anything you want............the over/under will be 10 posts before it's ruined.  I'll even volunteer to start one myself

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Or, ONE post in this case before trolls come in (Tommy) and ruin it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:

Good point, but unrealistic. Most Laker threads are started by our fellow Celtics fans.
    We have two choices:
    1) Deal with it
    2) Leave

The choice is ours.

Three choices.  Laugh at freaks who hang out on the internet all day pretending to be Celtic fans.

This board is officially dead at this point.  There hasn't been any interesting discussions for well over a month.

The back and forth comes from boredom.  Rosters are set and no games are being played.  If people want to get into Laker/Celtic slap fights to pass the time who cares?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]

This board is officially dead at this point.  There hasn't been any interesting discussions for well over a month.

Is that when hedley came back from his Vay Cay?

[/QUOTE]

What do you do when you don't hang out on the net all day pretending to be someone else?  Hide in the bushes next to someone's garage?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

OK, I'm good with it....I am guilty of starting some threads out of boredom....but I will abide by this way of thinking...the other discussions have run their course...there isn't much to say at this point...once ignore returns we won't even see these guys....until then, I'll ignore them on my own....

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Me too, Duke.  Already I'm starting to only respond to threads about the Celtics......it's a start anyway

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

How much?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

MarkfromCt was so embarassed about his Ramon Sessions predictions, he went and became a fraud Celtics fan named TommyRules!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

How about it Bloggety Bloop? Red/Russ is calling your bluff.

How much?

Pud

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

What do you do when you don't hang out on the net all day pretending to be someone else?  Hide in the bushes next to someone's garage?

What do I do when I am not dazzling people here?
    I watch Tommy Heinsohn videos on youtube.
    I walk to the post office to see if anything important was sent to me.
    I organize my Celtics jerseys and memorabilia in my closet.
    I call my brother who lives in NH.
    My day is VERY busy as you can see.
    What do you do?

Are you a Snake Oil Salesman?

Well yeah.  Of course.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

This IS a Celtics thread tirdman................but.....if you want to start now - go for it!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Just so we're clear on the rules - I MAY respond to threads about the Celtics, but not about the lakers......don't want anyone changing the rules on the fly here!!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to painter's comment:

Okay, it's a slow basketball time of year, but instead of allowing the board to degrade with endlessly boring and misplaced Lakers nonsense, why not stop that junk and talk about the Celtics players and coaches, past and present without any mention of another team - just Celtics talk.  It's why most of us came here in the first place.  Lately, every topic has devolved into boring trashtalking; why not discuss the Celtics exclusively and ignore, literally, any interlopers who try to steer the conversation in a downward direction as if the words and their authors are not even there  Some (true) Celtics fans might offer trade ideas that naturally bring another team or teams to bear, but the point should be about the Boston Celtics. At least try it for a while.  Thanks.  

This is the opening post - NOT about the Celtics???   Please

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Piece of cake - get ready to disappear!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" then I will not post again for a solid month -  October 8, 2012 to be exact."

How about if you don't post until you have a coherent thought? That should buy us at least an additional year from your antics. 

As for you "Tommyfraud": 

"Good point, but unrealistic. Most Laker threads are started by our fellow Celtics fans.  We have two choices:  1) Deal with it  2) Leave    The choice is ours."

Actually there's a couple more choices, as Snake pointed out. One is to get rid of sockpuppets like you - (those who pretend to be fans of other teams) entirely. Believe me I'm working on it. It will be a great day when you are no longer able to post your fraudulent "I'm a Celtic fan and I'm really worried about the Lakers cuz I"m looking for my sack" drivel here. You may want to start looking into other hobbies, I think fantasy sports would be right up your alley as your connection to reality is obviously tenuous.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DarkFenX89. Show DarkFenX89's posts

Or you could report abuse on each of their posts for trolling. Seems like the mods are cleaning a little better this year?

Sections
Shortcuts