Enough troll engaging back to the spirit of the board talking celtics!!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Re: Enough troll engaging back to the spirit of the board talking celtics!!!!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Tongue out

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

Dfury,
    Good plan. A lot depends on the fate of this season.
    I hope KG and RA finish their careers in green. As for D12, with the current NBA landscape and if he hits FA, Boston is very feasible destination for him.

Once again, don't feed trolls: those flies disappear after awhile. If you can't wait use ignore button.

AK

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Agree, I just added koberulz to ignore along with the 3-4 others already on it

Use that feature guys and don't bother with the ignorant teenage losers who come crawling here from Cali

Keep it to the Celtics!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Re: Enough troll engaging back to the spirit of the board talking celtics!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Agree, I just added koberulz to ignore along with the 3-4 others already on it Use that feature guys and don't bother with the ignorant teenage losers who come crawling here from Cali Keep it to the Celtics!
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Re: Enough troll engaging back to the spirit of the board talking celtics!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Oh yeah, the moderators obviously don't care so I had my fun and I'm moving on. They don't get it, they have no clue and it's not worth the effort. I care about this team. I'm a little sad they will not give us a christmas tipoff in Boston, but it's all good the league hates us I get it. I think we have a great chance due to the money and we need a 5 and DH would be the perfect fit for this team.
    Posted by DFURY13[/QUOTE]

Don't let the door hit ya on the way out!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

So much for moving on huh dfairy? Oh well, your just one of the many that hang on to my inspired words rather than the sheep like drivel the trolls here write.

For example, the 60s was as good if not better than the modern NBA (ugh). Brick is the next best thing after wheelchair (ugh). Phil Jackson is over-rated (ugh). Kobe is over-rated (ugh).
     Get it?!

Dont worry fairy, I'll keep you up to date with reality!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Love that ignore button!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Ignore works quite well....it definitely cuts my time here in half not having to read the drivel...I added one more....and I thought this guy was an upstanding adult....after reading his last post directed at me....well, I guess not....and that's fine with me....I will continue to follow this board as I also participate on Sam's....there are just too many great posters who are fans of many teams...there is some great back and forth...as far as the trolls go....who needs them, especially when they invade our board right....? .....the last reference that I will make to the ridiculous comparison of Lakers/Celtics is simply.......if your team has been beaten by it's biggest rival....and beaten soundly during the regular season (all time).....and if your team has been dominated head to head in the championship series....absolutely dominated....then you have no basis to claim...."yeah, well our team is still better than your team"....how foolish and childish....I love the Sox....but no way do I go on spouting off that they are better than the Yankees....please...anyway.....I do not intend on going back to this discussion with any trolls....there really is no point.....take care folks!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

First: 11/13/2006
    Last: 7/26/2011
    Agree, I just added koberulz to ignore along with the 3-4 others already on it

Use that feature guys and don't bother with the ignorant teenage losers who come crawling here from Cali

Keep it to the Celtics!
    ----------------------------------------

LOL - If you can't beat em, use the ignore button. Cool

Dfairy - LMAO!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

You're right man.......these kids have no idea how foolish they look....but they are kids...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Duke, everyone is kid compared to how old you are.  You actually qualify as a die hard Celtic fan because you did watch them when they won a consistent basis, and witnessed their last back to back championships over 40 years ago. That is very impressive! Now dont forget to take your medication. Laughing

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

koberulz,

you dont even know the game of basketball..all you do is google the rules.......

Here is the laker fan base

3/12

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Too funny.  Great job.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Too funny.  Great job.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

TYPICAL BOSTON FANS!!

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]The Lakers did well in fantasy land today. They got Dwight Howard for some magic beans. They got Lebron for Luke Walton and a rack of used balls. They got Chris Paul for the two draft picks whom nobody can pronounce there names. Gongrats too bad this can't happen in the real world.
    Speaking of fantasy land, Dfury just used "whom" in a post.

I kid.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Enough troll engaging back to the spirit of the board talking celtics!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Ok. I am looking forward to the season if there is one. I think Danny will have a plan for this season and to go after DH after the season. If you can get him and have Rondo, Pierce Green as your nucleus and maybe bring Ray and KG at vet minimums next season after this mess could be very interesting. I'm open to opinions here, but if trolls come in here and belittle the Celtics I am going to swing back. I'm trying to avoid this nonsense by going back to why we all were posting here to begin with. I have been a STH for 10 years and I care about this team. Dfury13

push the conversation towards basketball

if they don't bite, don't include them in the conversation

there aren't trolls on the Patriots forum yet, except McCheaters (who's just an alias that UnderDog uses).  Even WeDerrDat (Jets fan) is willing to talk football to back up his trash talk and arguments, which is okay with me

but the drivel here is out of hand, and not just the Lakers fans.  the whole mployee8 thing is also childish, and for the most part I respect what Fierce has to say.  then you also have poser-Celtics fans who are really Lakers fans like Rico and runrunandrun...

the whole board is just watered down here.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]Well I'm not baiting them they are on here saying Dwight Howard is in the bag. Myself and the other intelligent posters are telling them that it's impossible and having a little fun while doing it. Personally the Lakers need Chris Paul. They have Kobe and they have size up front. They need a point gaurd.

I hear ya, I hear ya.  I was just sayin that there's more inherent censorship on the Patriots board.  I'd love to see koberulz and lakersnation pull the same stuff over there.  it'd last a quick second before the board laid down the law

and chris paul in the triangle would be a terrible waste.  he needs to run with Carmelo and Amar'e in New York (with D'Antoni as coach).  That's Chris Paul's destiny: 25pts-20 assists a night

Sections
Shortcuts