Enough troll engaging back to the spirit of the board talking celtics!!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Re: Enough troll engaging back to the spirit of the board talking celtics!!!!

you know, the young Laker fans just assume DH will come to LA.......look back....besides Shaq.....what other free agent Big man has gone there....?  of course, free agency is relatively new....but the young trolls look up the history and just assume the Laker bigs chose to go there.....history check:

Wilt...traded to LA...Kareem....traded to LA...Vlade...drafted by LA...Bynum...drafted by LA

.....great free agents haven't exactly bolted for the Lakers......Pau...? ...traded....Artest...? ...hardly "great" at this point of his career...(and he was never considered a "great"...)

so...really now.....would someone please give me a list of the great free agents that signed in LA...?

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

It is alot nicer to put the worst trolls on ignore. You can actually read what the threads about and not be distracted by attention seeking individuals.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Re: Enough troll engaging back to the spirit of the board talking celtics!!!!:
    [QUOTE]BTW I saw nations post calling me a fairy for making obvious intelligent comments and he/she/it has been reported for abuse for a personal attack. 
    Posted by DFURY13[/QUOTE]

That can't be right, you publicly stated you had me on ignore!!! Oops that's right, you hang on my every word.

Thanks for playing!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

In Response to Re: Enough troll engaging back to the spirit of the board talking celtics!!!!:
    [QUOTE]I'm a little sad they will not give us a christmas tipoff in Boston, but it's all good the league hates us I get it.

So the league show their hate by not scheduling a Chrismast game on your homecourt?  You're saying the NBA detests 27 of their 30 teams?  You're hilarious.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

[QUOTE]Well I'm not baiting them they are on here saying Dwight Howard is in the bag. Myself and the other intelligent posters are telling them that it's impossible and having a little fun while doing it. Personally the Lakers need Chris Paul. They have Kobe and they have size up front. They need a point gaurd.

Why do you care what the Lakers need?  You have declared that you hate them and their fans, so your intentions are suspect at best.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE] W T F can't we have a home Christmas game? It is a slap in the face.

Why? Cause boston is not a contender!! Old, boring and irrelevant. Wake up and smell the roses kid.

Thanks for playing!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]ICND, I openned this stating we have the best shot at DH which we do. We have max money to pay him, we have two young running buddies Green and Rondo, a veteren who can help and still play big minutes, Pierce. LA if they can get the Magic to be stupid enough to take Bynum and Odom, you only have Kobe, Gasol and DH, an aging Fisher at PG, World Peace moron Artest and Luke Walton and no money to do anything else. So esentially no bench. If you're DH what scenario looks better to you? Common sense would tell you the Celtics and it's not even close. As far as Christmas we have the most titles and a competetive title contender. W T F can't we have a home Christmas game? It is a slap in the face. I'm not picking on any trolls I just put intelligent basketball thought into this post. It's a shame these idiots can't do the same.

icnd and majic are the two worst - best to not give in to them.  avenger ONLY attacks me, so I can handle that.  the other two..................are young, delusional dreamers.  I get that DH won't come to LA, so do you and so do most of us............but they seem to think there is some kind of allure there!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Enough troll engaging back to the spirit of the board talking celtics!!!! : icnd and majic are the two worst - best to not give in to them.  avenger ONLY attacks me, so I can handle that.  the other two..................are young, delusional dreamers.  I get that DH won't come to LA, so do you and so do most of us............but they seem to think there is some kind of allure there!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

the funniest part:
    "I'm not trying to run behind nobody like Shaq or be behind somebody else," he said. "I want to start my own path, and I want people to follow my path and not just follow somebody else's path. I want to have my own path, and I want to start that here in Orlando."

He doesn't want to be compared with Shaq

Funny how the Lakers don't exactly fit into that idea

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Enough troll engaging back to the spirit of the board talking celtics!!!! : the funniest part: "I'm not trying to run behind nobody like Shaq or be behind somebody else," he said. "I want to start my own path, and I want people to follow my path and not just follow somebody else's path. I want to have my own path, and I want to start that here in Orlando." He doesn't want to be compared with Shaq Funny how the Lakers don't exactly fit into that idea
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

Exactly!! My guess is he stays in ORL, the season is cancelled, and we have to "settle" for Nene or Chandler!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

[QUOTE]ICND, I openned this stating we have the best shot at DH which we do. We have max money to pay him, we have two young running buddies Green and Rondo, a veteren who can help and still play big minutes, Pierce.

Care to point out who's gonna play Center for Orlando if you trade goes through?  The great Ryan Anderson?  Why in the name of Buddha would Orlando trade their centerpiece for a one-dimensional PG, a deer-in-the-headlights SF, and an aging SG?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Enough troll engaging back to the spirit of the board talking celtics!!!! : Care to point out who's gonna play Center for Orlando if you trade goes through?  The great Ryan Anderson?  Why in the name of Buddha would Orlando trade their centerpiece for a one-dimensional PG, a deer-in-the-headlights SF, and an aging SG?
    Posted by icnd[/QUOTE]

R-E-A-D please - Fury CLEARLY does not use the word TRADE in his post - he says BOS would be attractive to DH, the FREE AGENT because we have Rondo and Green
    But, while we're at it.  Care to point out who's going to play PG for the lakers if you trade Bynum for Howard??

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

[QUOTE]INCD, Russ is right you didn't read it because you trolls never read intelligent stuff. I said we have the max money to pay him meaning sign him as a free agent. We are attractive because with Rondo and Green we have youth. We have a veteren player in Pierce who will still be playing well. Here's the thing Lakers fans should look at. The Hornets are owned by the Lakers BFF David Stern. All Dr. Jerry has to do is say Davey boy I need Chris Paul. Let me give you my garbage. Of course to keep his BFF happy Davey boy will do the deal, you'll have Paul, Kobe and all your big people. Isn't that better than landing a dude you can't possibly get? The Lakers stay relevant despite the worst coaching decission in the history of the NBA and you have a PG. Smarten up. Dfury13

We all know you hate LA, but thanks for your half-hearted concern anyway.  This is like Hamas doling out advice to improve security in Israel.

I'll make sure to shove this post in your face if Brown works out and/or DH goes to LA.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

[QUOTE]Smarten up. Dfury13

This from the Bright dude who calls LA a bunch of queers.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Enough troll engaging back to the spirit of the board talking celtics!!!! : This from the Bright dude who calls LA a bunch of queers.
    Posted by icnd[/QUOTE]

Great job cutting and pasting PART of what the guy wrote.  For an encore, can you show us how you've mastered capitalization?

DH will NOT go to LA - say it with me now, it will make you feel better  - it's over, your reign of terror in the NBA is over.  Bryant is going cold Turkey on you - he's jumping ship because he knows how awful Brown is!!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

this reminds me of going camping with my buddies and getting into a discussion around the campfire....when one or two of the guys bring their kids along they try to become part of the discussion....you can probably imagine how that always turns out....is there a way of making this an adult only forum?....some of the younger trolls are just obnoxious....ignore works for me but it shouldn't have to come to that in my opinion...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Is this what Dfury is talking about?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

koberulz,

you dont even know the game of basketball..all you do is google the rules.......

Here is the laker fan base

3/12

TYPICAL LAKER FANS

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Enough troll engaging back to the spirit of the board talking celtics!!!! : Is this from a credible source, or did Bryant personally tell you?  Or maybe you're using your mind-reading abilities?  You know what's on my mind?  You're full of crap and making things up as you go along.
    Posted by icnd[/QUOTE]

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/6814363/kobe-bryant-turkish-club-besiktas-meet-saturday-report-says

http://lakersblog.latimes.com/lakersblog/2011/05/kobe-bryant-has-no-comment-on-the-mike-brown-hiring.html

One can only hope!!

And I can imagine at any one time how LITTLE is on your mind!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Enough troll engaging back to the spirit of the board talking celtics!!!! : http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/6814363/kobe-bryant-turkish-club-besiktas-meet-saturday-report-says http://lakersblog.latimes.com/lakersblog/2011/05/kobe-bryant-has-no-comment-on-the-mike-brown-hiring.html One can only hope!! And I can imagine at any one time how LITTLE is on your mind!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Okay, everyone knows Kobe is considering playing overseas because of the lockout.  But where in these stories does it say Kobe's going to Turkey because he can't stand Brown?

Sections
Shortcuts