Enough troll engaging back to the spirit of the board talking celtics!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Re: Enough troll engaging back to the spirit of the board talking celtics!!!!

This reaction from Kobe says it all. Mike Brown?Surprised

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Enough troll engaging back to the spirit of the board talking celtics!!!!:
    In Response to Re: Enough troll engaging back to the spirit of the board talking celtics!!!! : Okay, everyone knows Kobe is considering playing overseas because of the lockout.  But where in these stories does it say Kobe's going to Turkey because he can't stand Brown?
    Posted by icnd

It's called an inference..........look it up!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

laker fans!!!

heres your president...

koberulz,

you dont even know the game of basketball..all you do is google the rules.......

Here is the laker fan base

3/12

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

In Response to Re: Enough troll engaging back to the spirit of the board talking celtics!!!!:
    laker fans!!! heres your president... koberulz, you dont even know the game of basketball..all you do is google the rules....... Here is the laker fan base 3 /12
    Posted by DoctorCO

Racism thrives in Archie Bunker Land. Wonder what Mr. Charlie would think of this?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

In Response to Re: Enough troll engaging back to the spirit of the board talking celtics!!!! : One thing's for sure, Mr. Charlie would not have think of "another Boston Game 7 collapse".
    Posted by Fiercest34

What does that have to do with anything, Pharts?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Enough troll engaging back to the spirit of the board talking celtics!!!! : One thing's for sure, Mr. Charlie would not have think of "another Boston Game 7 collapse".
    Posted by Fiercest34

Who is this Charlie that you speak of?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

In Response to Re: Enough troll engaging back to the spirit of the board talking celtics!!!! : Who is this Charlie that you speak of?
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Well, if you put less time into being a jerk and more time into learning how to be civil and a decent human, I'd tell you. But I'm sure some of your Celtic brethren will know.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Someone's been into the Keystone again ... HAHA!
    Posted by Mployee8

I know, it's the middle of the day, for goodness sakes!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

lakersavenger,

your posts of fans with bags on there head....And being in la and not saying that la. is racisims home..because of the mexican vs. black gang war..and the black vs. white issue when oj was on trial. shows why your people are always slow.....

talk about racism boy...look in the mirror......

black and mexican gang war in Los Angeles

" class="inline-block">oaklandlatinosunited

Uploaded by on Oct 7, 2009

this video is about the gang wars going on between black and mexican gangs in Los Angeles california and how it has nothing to do with black and mexican gangs in northern california or in the west coast as a whole .after watching this video you decide about what you think about this situation and feel free to leave a comment ......

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

lakersavenger,

saying boston is racist shows your wanting to be a jerk.
    When you say only in boston when they run a marathon that blacks run away from the whites...Do you know how mad you sound?..
    you dont even know the whole story about boston..YOU DONT EVEN KNOW OUR GOVERNER IS BLACK!!!! so how is boston archie bunker land..

as long as you call boston archie...

why dont you turn your car sterio down on your stolen 1989 civic. before you steal another computer..for 5 minutes and have to ditch it because you have to worry about the cops...

We all know all the cans you can bring back to the market for 25Cents cant pay for a computer....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

lakersavenger, saying boston is racist shows your wanting to be a jerk. When you say only in boston when they run a marathon that blacks run away from the whites...Do you know how mad you sound?.. you dont even know the whole story about boston..YOU DONT EVEN KNOW OUR GOVERNER IS BLACK!!!! so how is boston archie bunker land.. as long as you call boston archie... why dont you turn your car sterio down on your stolen 1989 civic. before you steal another computer..for 5 minutes and have to ditch it because you have to worry about the cops... We all know all the cans you can bring back to the market for 25Cents cant pay for a computer....
    Posted by DoctorCO

Are you aware that I did not make all those statements about blacks, marathons and bags? Doc, it seems that I struck a sensitve nerve with you. I wonder why? Nonetheless, be careful about who you attribute quotes to. We also have a black president, so that, I suppose,  makes this country non-racist? I'm sure you don't believe that. Or are you tha naive?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

lakersavenger, saying boston is racist shows your wanting to be a jerk. When you say only in boston when they run a marathon that blacks run away from the whites...Do you know how mad you sound?.. you dont even know the whole story about boston..YOU DONT EVEN KNOW OUR GOVERNER IS BLACK!!!! so how is boston archie bunker land.. as long as you call boston archie... why dont you turn your car sterio down on your stolen 1989 civic. before you steal another computer..for 5 minutes and have to ditch it because you have to worry about the cops... We all know all the cans you can bring back to the market for 25Cents cant pay for a computer....
    Posted by DoctorCO

He didn't say/write ALL those things, but here's the thing:
    HE lumps all Bostonians together as "Archie's", when we are not
    HE lumps  me in with other Celtics fans and attributes things to me I've never written
    HE has said he would " back off the anti-Celtic comments" when he stopped seeing "rapist (not me), koME (okay, me) etc".  I haven't seen any of those in over a week...........has he calmed down yet?  I don't know because he, koberulz, flobus and cryingnation are all on ignore.
    I told him we need to stop seeing "wheelchair, brick, smirk, etc" before WE calm down - HIS response -
    "don't lump us all together".

And so, I have basically stopped, living up to my end of our "deal."  He, predictably, cannot and will not.  I think he has other issues going on, which are beyond our control, so this is the one poster I recommend we all ignore until he can live up to his end of the deal we made..............no more responses to avenger!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

If you have had me on ignore how do you know what I post? BTW, correctly labeling Boston as racist and Celtic fans as Archie Bunkers has nothing to do with the Celtics. Even Mister Charlie's son would agree with me.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

" One of my great joys in life is seeing Boston get tantalyzingly close to a title of any kind and see it wither away at the last moment. Tonight I will be enjoying my Scotch as I celebrate another Boston game 7 finals loss 2 years in a row. Hey, after tonight, you call all say you got back-to-backs. We can call it a rebeat." Another Boston game 7 collapse just hours away... posted at 6/15/2011 11:24 AM EDT www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=f2794b1580cdb88590b781a2ba13f2ce&plckUserId=f2794b1580cdb88590b781a2ba13f2ce " /> lakersavenger Posts: 325 First: 4/22/2011 Last: 7/31/2011 One of my great joys in life is seeing Boston get tantalyzingly close to a title of any kind and see it wither away at the last moment. Tonight I will be enjoying my Scotch as I celebrate another Boston game 7 finals loss 2 years in a row. Hey, after tonight, you call all say you got back-to-backs. We can call it a rebeat. MUHOOHAHAHAHAHA! TONIGHT YOU GONNA GET CANUCKED
    Posted by Fiercest34

Thanks, he's all yours, man!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

lakersavenger,

you speak for the voices in your head...

you dont speak for reality which the rest of humanity follows...

youve been owned...now you say gvr. patrick isnt black....thats what your saying....

you people are all the same....

theres a race war in your backyard...but your to chicken to admit it...

go check your cans..get 25cents for them..then go to the local internet cafe and try to get enough computer time to act like your something...

While in the real world..

YOUR harmless...

And my property....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

lakersavenger, koberulz,

your the same person...just different account......

are you trying to throw stuff against the mirror and see if it sticks...LOL...

talking to you and your alter ego shows ive struck a nerve with you...

Ive schooled you with the facts.....If boston was racist why would a black governer take 80% of the vote?,.......Why would our first black peresident take 95% of the vote.......

you wanna be tough guys cry racism......while you dont know the facts...you should know whos black and whos white....before you talk......

and stop quoting voices in your head like its reality...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Looks like someone got caught by the board police.

posted at 7/31/2011 3:50 PM EDT
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=9a49f11d2c3b3b33829abcee34e1d146&plckUserId=9a49f11d2c3b3b33829abcee34e1d146">
    First: 6/2/2011
    Last: 7/31/2011
    In Response to Re: Enough troll engaging back to the spirit of the board talking celtics!!!!:
    Someone's been into the Keystone again ... HAHA!
    Posted by Mployee8

I know, it's the middle of the day, for goodness sakes!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

I'm beginning to understand why Sam left this board, and it wasn't mainly because of Laker trolls, it was more because of the childishness of the Celtic posters.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Looks like someone got caught by the board police. Re: Enough troll engaging back to the spirit of the board talking celtics!!!! posted at 7/31/2011 3:50 PM EDT www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=9a49f11d2c3b3b33829abcee34e1d146&plckUserId=9a49f11d2c3b3b33829abcee34e1d146 " /> Red-16Russ-11 Posts: 953 First: 6/2/2011 Last: 7/31/2011 In Response to  Re: Enough troll engaging back to the spirit of the board talking celtics!!!! : Someone's been into the Keystone again ... HAHA! Posted by Mployee8 I know, it's the middle of the day, for goodness sakes!
    Posted by 21st

Yes, vee have vays of making you talk!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

lakersavenger,

YOUR A HYPOCRITE!!!

you can say a marathon which other cities have is ok..but in boston its bad.....

YOU dissrespect the nba.....and make up according to john hollingers league the lakers are better bs....

But when we own you..and make you our property and remind you that all of you people look and act the same..

you cry like a baby...

WOW...LOL....

you and koberulz which are the same person...are internet wimps...AND I PROVED IT..

Which makes me your daddy and master...

Sections
Shortcuts