Entire Celtics team needs to man up.......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x4. Show sday4x4's posts

Entire Celtics team needs to man up.......

Getting outmuscled most of the first two games....Stop letting the Heat get and stay in a rhythm. Make their bench guys win it.......

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Re: Entire Celtics team needs to man up.......

I agree. Doc is back to changing the flow of the game by substituting based on his coaches sheet. The bench was playing well. West and Green were getting what they wanted. We finally saw Green start to play and THEN POOF, the starters are back in. WHY???

Rondo, Rondo, Rondo. This guy needs to get in the gym and shoot 500 Js. His head is not on straight. I watched him stand at teh top of the key the entire first half looking to pass the ball. If he can't take Bibby EVERYTIME off the dribble they will win. He's making it easy because they know our sets to well. There isn't enough movement in the offense.

It's time for Shaq to get off the bench and play until his leg falls off. We need a spark. We need rebounds because BBD is getting outhustled and outjumped on most rebounds. We need someone who's willing to take the ball to the basket and live at the FT like they seem to be doing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Bias,
    You are right these guys need to get to the line.  And Doc needs to play Green and West until the Big three get it going.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

I hate to say this but I'm ready to see Murf and Pavlovic. If BBD cannot rebound or score effectively it's time to put Murf in the game. He's 6'10 and he can shoot. The Heat aren't that big but we do need more size to make them work harder for rebounds. Green, BBD and Krstic just aren't getting it done on the boards. We either need size or hustle. Can Murf hit a few jumpers?

One thing we know Pavs will do is foul hard and not care. He will take a few shots and play care free. If it's just for a spurt like Darren Daye, Conner Henry, Fred Roberts or Scott Wedman would give us. Someone needs to be put on the court that has a "I'm going to play instinctively, not think about everything. I don't care attitude."

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

I agree Bias. Bring on Murphy/Sasha..I dont know why Arroyo was active knowing we have West...C's starters look so intimidated..and the bench looked hungry on this last game.. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigJoedaddyBoston. Show BigJoedaddyBoston's posts

In Response to Re: Entire Celtics team needs to man up.......:
    [QUOTE]I agree. Doc is back to changing the flow of the game by substituting based on his coaches sheet. The bench was playing well. West and Green were getting what they wanted. We finally saw Green start to play and THEN POOF, the starters are back in. WHY??? Rondo, Rondo, Rondo. This guy needs to get in the gym and shoot 500 Js. His head is not on straight. I watched him stand at teh top of the key the entire first half looking to pass the ball. If he can't take Bibby EVERYTIME off the dribble they will win. He's making it easy because they know our sets to well. There isn't enough movement in the offense. It's time for Shaq to get off the bench and play until his leg falls off. We need a spark. We need rebounds because BBD is getting outhustled and outjumped on most rebounds. We need someone who's willing to take the ball to the basket and live at the FT like they seem to be doing.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

Well Said about Rondo!!!!  I think Green has great potential but he is a defensive liability.   I like D west alot!!!  I can't stand Krisic.  When he is on the floor in the playoffs, we might as well have only 4 players out there.

Sections
Shortcuts