Entirely Predictable Loss in Miami.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Entirely Predictable Loss in Miami.

-

Hi, Lo.

You coulda predicted it wit a oujia board--it goes like this: Ray Allen and Rashid Lewis show up for the Heat, Jason Terry and Jeff Green fail to show for the Celtics.  I love the symetery of that.

The ever classy Ray Allen scores 19 points in 31 minutes, says hello to former collegues, and  then KG, the pride of Celtic Nation, shows everyone in the country watching how a 36 year old man can still act like a petulant teenager, by giving Ray the cold shoulder and giving the young, immature, impressionable, (and somewhat petulant himself) so-called new team-leader, Rondo, a real good example of how to behave.  Way to stay classsy, KG.

For his part, the so-called new team leader, Rondo, who was partly responsible for running the ever classy Ray Allen off the C's, got himself two immature, uncalled for technical fouls, and then with 1:28 left in the game Rondo missed the biggest shot he had all night, a 13 footer that would have pulled the Celtics to within five points. Clunk, back-rimmed it, game over.  Way to stay clutch, Rondo.  I'm just being fuh-c-tious.

But wait, there is hope, a light on the horizon:  how about that Barbosa.

I stayed quiet during this pre-season, listening with disdain to people talking about the Celtics "swagger":  SWAGGER!!!!  SWAGGER!!!  Talk to me about swagger when you've won something, Boyz -- but you ain't won jack-shite jus yet, not even one regular season game.

Talk and tattos come cheap, but actions speak louder than words.

The Celtics showed us tonight that they are no match for a Heat team that added a Ray Allen while the Celtics lost a Ray Allen.

Doc, you better get these guys an appointment with Dr. Schols because they better get to jellin, fast!

SWAGGER!!!!  SWAGGER?  You got to be kidding.

-

You can't look at much, can ya, Man.

Ps.  The Celtics can go allthe way to the Finals.  Boy, does this forum ever stink to high heaven:  they got a strike-though but no spell checking.  Go figure.  Way to stay with it Boston.com.  I'm again being fuh-c-tious.

-

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Re: Entirely Predictable Loss in Miami.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtGBIOEf7ro&list=FLJjJgbLFjvdmFc8JXyZnUFQ&index=4&feature=plpp_video

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

And an entirely predictable post by you. 

Yeah, let's end the season after one game. 

You're absurd, nice job winning prisoner of the moment award though. 

It's a long season. 

p.s. Ray Allen did not handly his departure in a classy way at all. He has been whining for months now to the media. He has left every franchise he played for on bad terms. 

I know that ruins your narrative but it would be nice if you had the guts to be honest.

" stayed quiet during this pre-season"

Please return to being quiet. Nothing worse than an "I told you so" post where you didn't have the stones to tell anyone anything. 

Here's news for you: the Heat are better than the Celts but it has nothing to do with Ray Allen. It has to do with Lebron being the best player on the planet and Wade playing like the top five player he is. Any number of guys will thrive on the perimeter with Lebron and D Wade rolling. 

No one drove Ray out of town - he took half the money to play on a different team and whined about it all the way to Miami. 

He needs to grow up and so do you. 

But please do it elsewhere as your trolling posts not adding value.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to RajonRondowski's comment:
    [QUOTE]

-

Hi, Lo.

You coulda predicted it wit a oujia board--it goes like this: Ray Allen and Rashid Lewis show up for the Heat, Jason Terry and Jeff Green fail to show for the Celtics.  I love the symetery of that.

The ever classy Ray Allen scores 19 points in 31 minutes, says hello to former collegues, and  then KG, the pride of Celtic Nation, shows everyone in the country watching how a 36 year old man can still act like a petulant teenager, by giving Ray the cold shoulder and giving the young, immature, impressionable, (and somewhat petulant himself) so-called new team-leader, Rondo, a real good example of how to behave.  Way to stay classsy, KG.

For his part, the so-called new team leader, Rondo, who was partly responsible for running the ever classy Ray Allen off the C's, got himself two immature, uncalled for technical fouls, and then with 1:28 left in the game Rondo missed the biggest shot he had all night, a 13 footer that would have pulled the Celtics to within five points. Clunk, back-rimmed it, game over.  Way to stay clutch, Rondo.  I'm just being fuh-c-tious.

But wait, there is hope, a light on the horizon:  how about that Barbosa.

I stayed quiet during this pre-season, listening with disdain to people talking about the Celtics "swagger":  SWAGGER!!!!  SWAGGER!!!  Talk to me about swagger when you've won something, Boyz -- but you ain't won jack-shite jus yet, not even one regular season game.

Talk and tattos come cheap, but actions speak louder than words.

The Celtics showed us tonight that they are no match for a Heat team that added a Ray Allen while the Celtics lost a Ray Allen.

Doc, you better get these guys an appointment with Dr. Schols because they better get to jellin, fast!

SWAGGER!!!!  SWAGGER?  You got to be kidding.

[/QUOTE]
    +1

Pud

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

lol, so through one game, Rondowski and Pud are jumping ship..

will be interesting to see them try to jump back on later on this season.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Fierce lost another bet tonight. I wonder if he honored it?

Knowing him...... not likely!

Pud

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's a long season. 

p.s. Ray Allen did not handly his departure in a classy way at all. He has been whining for months now to the media. He has left every franchise he played for on bad terms. 

I know that ruins your narrative but it would be nice if you had the guts to be honest.

Please return to being quiet. Nothing worse than an "I told you so" post where you didn't have the stones to tell anyone anything. 

Here's news for you: the Heat are better than the Celts but it has nothing to do with Ray Allen. It has to do with Lebron being the best player on the planet and Wade playing like the top five player he is. Any number of guys will thrive on the perimeter with Lebron and D Wade rolling. 

No one drove Ray out of town - he took half the money to play on a different team and whined about it all the way to Miami. 

[/QUOTE]

-

What a load of crapola you and Hill and Fierce are trying to dish out.  Nobody here eating any of that crapoola.

Whoa, a Celtic fan dares to critisize the Celtics on this board.  What a travesty!  Youse guyz are too much.

No room for a dissenting opinion other than the marching orders so attack the messenger?  Way to stay classy, Boyz. Nobody jumping ship here, just callin it like it appeares to be. To heck with the party line. 

These teams were pretty evenly matched last season going to a game seven in Miami:  they are not so evenly matched this season, advantage, Heat, and what is the difference? One team picked up a Ray Allen and the other team lost a Ray Allen.

The C's will win a lot of games this season but will they beat the Heat?  I'm just not ready to annoint Danny a genius for his off-season until I see it bear fruit.

Ya can't look at much, can ya, Man.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]

It's a long season. 

[/QUOTE]

Great post. And right on the money. The Heat are better because, of Lebron. ALLEN is just a role player at this point in his career and he would not have played so well here. because we don't have Lebron. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

[QUOTE]

What a load of crapola you and Hill and Fierce are trying to dish out.  Nobody here eating any of that crapoola.

Whoa, a Celtic fan dares to critisize the Celtics on this board.  What a travesty!  Youse guyz are too much.

No room for a dissenting opinion other than the marching orders so attack the messenger?  Way to stay classy, Boyz. Nobody jumping ship here, just callin it like it appeares to be. To heck with the party line. 

These teams were pretty evenly matched last season going to a game seven in Miami:  they are not so evenly matched this season, advantage, Heat, and what is the difference? One team picked up a Ray Allen and the other team lost a Ray Allen.

The C's will win a lot of games this season but will they beat the Heat?  I'm just not ready to annoint Danny a genius for his off-season until I see it bear fruit.

[/QUOTE]

I hear you but the Celts are not getting fixed quickly.  They are not going to get fixed without the emergence of some players.  Rondo will have to grow into a different role.  They may have to get a better 4 at trade deadline.  They have to figure out how to play defense in an uptempo system. A lot has to be sorted out.

But they will have an excellent record because they will be able to compete every night.  That is because of the bench.  And they need to be ready for Miami by April 2013.  I quite liked what I saw today.  I believe that they are at about 70% of what they can be.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

It's a long season. 

[/QUOTE]

-

[/QUOTE]

Bear fruit? What does that mean? The team he put together is a good one. He did a good job. Whether it's good enough to beat the team with the best player on the planet is another matter entirely. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from darkman20. Show darkman20's posts

[QUOTE]

...These teams were pretty evenly matched last season going to a game seven in Miami:  they are not so evenly matched this season, advantage, Heat, and what is the difference? One team picked up a Ray Allen and the other team lost a Ray Allen.

The C's will win a lot of games this season but will they beat the Heat?  I'm just not ready to annoint Danny a genius for his off-season until I see it bear fruit...

[/QUOTE]

I already miss Ray Allen...he looks healthy and had the step in his game and quick shot again.  Looks like the Ray before the ankle issues...if his ankles heal completely: WOW!!  Look out= HEATs= 2013 Champs for sure.

Celts looked lost tonight at times, was searching for that third scorer, trying to fill in the void Ray left.

Man, to bad Rondo drove Allen out of time...sheesh.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

according to bloggety troll,

it was LA LAKERS 786

Dallas Mavs 64.....

WHILE REALITY SAYS ...NOPE!!!!!

and bloggety..YOUR A TROLL

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

The Celtics are deep. My concern is the age of Pierce and Garnett. KG isnt likely to have a season like last year. IMO the Heat are stil the leagues best, the Celtics may be 3rd or so in the east. The first game doesn't mean that much. The C's will be better than what they showed tonight.

It was sweet to see the Lakers lose, even more so for those of us living in LA.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

It's a long season. 

[/QUOTE]

-

[/QUOTE]

It is fine to criticize the Celtics. It is foolish to make definitive statements based on the first game of an 82 game season.

I don't think anyone thinks the Celtics are better than the Heat right now.  Do you know what things are going to be looking like in May?  Who might be injured or who might be traded?

Me either.  Until then have fun watching the games and be glad your team has a shot.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

People have to Chillax. Last night was a combination of players still learning the D and guys trying to do too much. Miami only had to integrate 2 new players. We have 6 or 7. It will take a little time, but Doc and the guys will get it together. Hey at least we have a bench. Ask Kobe how he feels about Jamisold, Bleeks, Bleaker, Du-nothing, Ebankrupt and not that Jordan Hill today. Probably not thrilled with them or the stooges after that debacle.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to DFURY13's comment:
    [QUOTE]

People have to Chillax. Last night was a combination of players still learning the D and guys trying to do too much. Miami only had to integrate 2 new players. We have 6 or 7. It will take a little time, but Doc and the guys will get it together. Hey at least we have a bench. Ask Kobe how he feels about Jamisold, Bleeks, Bleaker, Du-nothing, Ebankrupt and not that Jordan Hill today. Probably not thrilled with them or the stooges after that debacle.

[/QUOTE]
    Definitely agree with you.  It is going to take the Celtics some time to play better as a team since we have so many new players.  You can't really evaluate any team in any sport at the beginning of the season. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

The offense was much better but not great,  the defense however was just bad.  Miami had way to many easy baskets all game long.  Combine that with some great shots from LaBron and Wade and you have problems.  It is fixable b/c defense is hard work and you can improve with more practice. This team should improve and have some great nights and Doc needs to use all his weapons.  This team needs to go deep and keep running at people with fresh bodies all game long.  It is a deep team and will get deeper when Bradley, Wilcox get back.  It will be fun to watch.  And remember the heat are the champs for a reason and the C's need to get to that level by the end of the season.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Different between two teams are that Miami was more of a team while the Celtics are not a team yet.  Out of top 8 guys, only four were from the last year team plus a rookie.

Celtics just do not have a chemistry yet.

Doc will figure it all out and make a run at the end of the season.

I dont care about Rondo's cheapshot at Wade.  This game was so physical, Miami got away with so many pick and roll screening.   

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Only 1 game. It's not like they kost to the Wizards or Bobcats. This was the Heat. There will be more battles before this is over with. A positive I can take out of the game is the play of Barbosa. I would like to see him and Rondo running the floor together. No joke why he is called the Brazilian blur. This team is like the one the Heat had 2 years ago. They need to develop more chemistry. will be nice when Bradley gets back. This is a more athletic team. I'm not worried.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The Celtics are still getting used to playing together.  The idea that Ray was classy after the whole episode of his leaving is ridiculous.  He came over to team after behaving like a prima donna. Good riddance.  He looked guilty and why would that be. His comments of affection to anyone with a brain are transparent and shallow.  "I love those guys" really Ray.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to concord27's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Celtics are still getting used to playing together.  The idea that Ray was classy after the whole episode of his leaving is ridiculous.  He came over to team after behaving like a prima donna. Good riddance.  He looked guilty and why would that be. His comments of affection to anyone with a brain are transparent and shallow.  "I love those guys" really Ray.

[/QUOTE]

I agree 100%.  Classy my butt.   BTW  today is the first I have read about "swagger".  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

-

Sections
Shortcuts