Entirely Predictable Loss in Miami.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Re: Entirely Predictable Loss in Miami.

-

I appreciate the intelligent, nuanced comments that some people made while I attribute the nasty attacks on myself to be the poduct of either alcohol or some type of character flaw or maybe just the product of an inferior intelligence at work. Personally, I think they are just jealous and resentful because thay can't write as well, can't be articulate enough to use the English language as broadly as I can while using all the tools of language that are at our command. Like humor, irony, and sarcasm to name just a few that I used in my post.

Obviousely, I had fun writing that post, and I knew the baited hook would catch some of the bottom feeders here. Thanks for biting. But the post did somewhat articulate the ambivialnce I feel about the off-season, Celtic management, and media coverage. I'm not on board with being a blind fan being lead down the primrose path. I can form my own opinions from my own sources and from the available facts.

For instance, I don't buy the narrative that has grown up out of whole cloth around here that seems to blame Ray Allen for leaving the C's and giving a pass to the entire Celtic's organizatioin: that is just categorically untrue, it is simple-minded, and provides an easy crutch for lazy thinkers to stamp the issue "ANSWERED" and then move on -- and thinking that everyone else is obligated to accept their flawed explanation. That's just foolish: there are many ways to look at the dynamics of what happened in the relationship and why it ended like it did. It should never be a process of placing blame but of understanding the how and why without simpletons stepping in and saying, "It is this, only this, and no other explanation will be tolerated. Get a mind, people, and you kids, grow up.

Sure, some of you haven't heard about swagger and it may be because you don't live in New England and follow New England sports coverage. Swagger was a topic during training camp among the media who were talking about "this team's swagger" but when they asked Tommy about it, he scoffed and had the same response I had -- "they haven't won anything yet! Don't talk about swagger."

Hopefully, any remants of swagger are gone after last night's game. We have a lot to look forward to as this team begins to jell, and the sooner the better because they have a lot of work to do based on last night's performance.

I don't think Jeff Green, for example, will have another game like that for a long time. I just hope it didn't damage his confidence. We'll be getting Wilcox back soon and he will help. But as one person pointed out, the transition defense will have to be tuned up if we expect to keep teams under 100 points most games.

Playing Paul 40 minutes and Rondo 43 won't cut it on a nightly basis. I would have liked to have seen more of Sully, also, well beyond 8 minutes.

I also really don't buy Rondo as team leader and the future of the franchises. Rondo's stock took a big dip on my board this off-season as did Danny's and Doc's. Look at last night: he had two uncalled for technical fouls and then missed the biggest shot of the game in crunch time. Rondo's mindset, the way he sometimes stalled out the offense last season, will continue to be a factor this season. Maybe he can grow past these problems, I sure hope so, but for me seeing is believing. He is an extrodinary point guard, that fact is unarguable, but can he lead this team to a championship playing like he did last night? Despite a great line, 20 - 7 - 13, he clanked a short, clutch jumper that put the game out of reach and that he must make regularly if the C's are to be successful.

Barbosa was just electrifing! Wow oh wowzie! If he could play like that on a regular basis what a boon that would be. He acutally looked faster than Rondo that one time he went almost coast to coast for a layup. Fingers crossed.

Now let's keep the name calling to a minimum and lets hope the folks at Boston.com can get this board working the way it used to. I noticed we seem to have lost some good members and picked up some of dubious character. Welcome to you, you good guys. Some of the foolsishness on this board is never ending and just goes on and on. Some people will try to bully you and run you off the board: don't let'em do it.

It should be an interesting season. Stay critical. Eyes wide open.

Ya can't look at much, can ya, Man.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

Celtic 'fans' to ignore b/c they are one or more of the following things: racist, negative, hate-filled agenda driven, negative attention seeking, ignorant about the sports, proven wrong repeatedly by facts but refuse to EVER admit it, confrontation seekers who are here to annoy and stir the pot....

Pud

Dudder

Commie

Rondowski

runrunrun

Don't give these absolute losers and fake Celtics fans the time of day please, they make everyone look foolish and small when you get sucked into their petty negative lives full of hateful rants and ignorance

Thanks, Ramekamp!

There you have it:  one of Boston.com/Celtics Front Burner's finest making my point for me.

Either buy the party line or they will go run home to tell:  "Mommy, Mommy, he doesn't agree with me, he has his own opinion, wha, wha, wha."

Thankfully there are fans here who like an intelligent discussion, who don't consider a difference of opinion or the presentation of an alternative viewpoint a confrontation, who know how to disagree with class and without namecalling.

But you, Sir, are not among them.

Although I generally don't often agree with any of the other posters you clumped me in with, I respect their right to come here and state their opinion.

Why do you try to be the BDC police?  Just move on, and don't read stuff of people who get you so upset.  You must be very mentally fragile, and I suggest, that for your own health, you don't bother reading any of my comments from here on out.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Celtic 'fans' to ignore b/c they are one or more of the following things: racist, negative, hate-filled agenda driven, negative attention seeking, ignorant about the sports, proven wrong repeatedly by facts but refuse to EVER admit it, confrontation seekers who are here to annoy and stir the pot....

Pud

Dudder

Commie

Rondowski

runrunrun

Don't give these absolute losers and fake Celtics fans the time of day please, they make everyone look foolish and small when you get sucked into their petty negative lives full of hateful rants and ignorance

I don't think that Dudder is a Celtics fan.  Pud is a Celtics fan who hates Rondo.  You can't be a real fan of the Celtics and hate Rondo.  We have many who post on this site who have similar views about Rondo.  Not sure that Run is a fan of any NBA team. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Back on Topic -- Re: Entirely Predictable Loss in Miami.

-

I appreciate the intelligent, nuanced comments that some people made while I attribute the nasty attacks on myself to be the poduct of either alcohol or some type of character flaw or maybe just the product of an inferior intelligence at work. Personally, I think they are just jealous and resentful because thay can't write as well, can't be articulate enough to use the English language as broadly as I can while using all the tools of language that are at our command. Like humor, irony, and sarcasm to name just a few that I used in my post.

Obviousely, I had fun writing that post, and I knew the baited hook would catch some of the bottom feeders here. Thanks for biting. But the post did somewhat articulate the ambivialnce I feel about the off-season, Celtic management, and media coverage. I'm not on board with being a blind fan being lead down the primrose path. I can form my own opinions from my own sources and from the available facts.

For instance, I don't buy the narrative that has grown up out of whole cloth around here that seems to blame Ray Allen for leaving the C's and giving a pass to the entire Celtic's organizatioin: that is just categorically untrue, it is simple-minded, and provides an easy crutch for lazy thinkers to stamp the issue "ANSWERED" and then move on -- and thinking that everyone else is obligated to accept their flawed explanation. That's just foolish: there are many ways to look at the dynamics of what happened in the relationship and why it ended like it did. It should never be a process of placing blame but of understanding the how and why without simpletons stepping in and saying, "It is this, only this, and no other explanation will be tolerated. Get a mind, people, and you kids, grow up.

Sure, some of you haven't heard about swagger and it may be because you don't live in New England and follow New England sports coverage. Swagger was a topic during training camp among the media who were talking about "this team's swagger" but when they asked Tommy about it, he scoffed and had the same response I had -- "they haven't won anything yet! Don't talk about swagger."

Hopefully, any remants of swagger are gone after last night's game. We have a lot to look forward to as this team begins to jell, and the sooner the better because they have a lot of work to do based on last night's performance.

I don't think Jeff Green, for example, will have another game like that for a long time. I just hope it didn't damage his confidence. We'll be getting Wilcox back soon and he will help. But as one person pointed out, the transition defense will have to be tuned up if we expect to keep teams under 100 points most games.

Playing Paul 40 minutes and Rondo 43 won't cut it on a nightly basis. I would have liked to have seen more of Sully, also, well beyond 8 minutes.

I also really don't buy Rondo as team leader and the future of the franchises. Rondo's stock took a big dip on my board this off-season as did Danny's and Doc's. Look at last night: he had two uncalled for technical fouls and then missed the biggest shot of the game in crunch time. Rondo's mindset, the way he sometimes stalled out the offense last season, will continue to be a factor this season. Maybe he can grow past these problems, I sure hope so, but for me seeing is believing. He is an extrodinary point guard, that fact is unarguable, but can he lead this team to a championship playing like he did last night? Despite a great line, 20 - 7 - 13, he clanked a short, clutch jumper that put the game out of reach and that he must make regularly if the C's are to be successful.

Barbosa was just electrifing! Wow oh wowzie! If he could play like that on a regular basis what a boon that would be. He acutally looked faster than Rondo that one time he went almost coast to coast for a layup. Fingers crossed.

Now let's keep the name calling to a minimum and lets hope the folks at Boston.com can get this board working the way it used to. I noticed we seem to have lost some good members and picked up some of dubious character. Welcome to you, you good guys. Some of the foolsishness on this board is never ending and just goes on and on. Some people will try to bully you and run you off the board: don't let'em do it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Rondowski you want my quick retort to your inane UNINTELLIGENT rambling? It is that you can find many things to gripe and complain about post 2008 (and with hindsight is 20-20 vision) when it comes to Danny and his drafting and use of the MLE/Wyc's $ when it came to getting us another title. Sure can. Specifically picking Giddens over DeAndre Jordan, 'Sheed over McDyess and not solving the backup SF problem, forcing them to trade Perk.

You can find NOTHING wrong with how he handled this offseason, he handled it masterfully. And as far as Ray the onus falls 100% on Allen for being an ego-maniac with bruised pride who decided to be spiteful and immature. To support his desire to be the focal point of the offense over building a team in the image of Rondo, the young star in the making, is 100% WRONG. To think this team is/was better off playing Ray the 31 mins he got last night in Miami over Avery, or keeping Ray over Lee/Terry (overpaying him AND refusing to involve him in trade talks as was his desire) or keep him over a guy like Mayo they obv. tried to trade him for is 100% WRONG. To justify Ray's shameful crybaby diva behavior this summer as he stabbed everyone in Boston in the back and said 'thanks for nothing' is also WRONG, b/c double the offer was on the table and he went somewhere out of anger and showed his true colors as a petty loser.

So in short leave your trashy negative rants at home, any fan with half a clue knows who to support in this 'war' and its Doc, Danny and Rondo. If you don't like the team they put together and are going to be running in a compettive and fun way the next 10 months then don't watch. The real fans prefer the sniveling negative agenda driven ones like you, Pud, dud and run to STAY AWAY.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Yep, Ray def. threw the first blow and it landed and we stumbled. That being said, our team is far from being a finished product while the Heat looked to have played their Finals so to speak. I guess it better to peak in October...lol

K.G. is K.G. Anyone who doesnt know by now....Oh well. The Real reason for us getting # 17 was K.G. so my allegiance is with him and if he sais he lost Rays # then so did I.

Its all good to try to look classy on t.v. but on the radio he has been a whining, lying little chump so Eff him and his new team...this aint high school , these are grown men with their reps on the line and kids to feed. FOH with that!  Ray KNEW what he was doing when he did it and should accept what comes with it. THIS IS BOSTON, NOT PHILLY! NO LOVE for Former BROTHERS!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to RajonRondowski's comment:

-

Yea, we all dont watch foxsportsnet with Donny Marshall who said FLAT OUT the Sully pic was bad and is now HOPING for him to fail just so he can save his face. You are talking about THAT network!!?  Thats the only time I heard swagger being used and well that station is HOME to welll umm HOMERS like Gare Bear(tanguay) and Walkers old Binkie Dick'er son! and after Donny was too much a homer they told him call it fair and he became too fair and is now a putz after showing some early signs of being a good analyst.  Yea not everybody watches those clowns. I watch it just for information...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Rondowski you want my quick retort to your inane UNINTELLIGENT rambling? It is that you can find many things to gripe and complain about post 2008 (and with hindsight is 20-20 vision) when it comes to Danny and his drafting and use of the MLE/Wyc's $ when it came to getting us another title. Sure can. Specifically picking Giddens over DeAndre Jordan, 'Sheed over McDyess and not solving the backup SF problem, forcing them to trade Perk.

You can find NOTHING wrong with how he handled this offseason, he handled it masterfully. And as far as Ray the onus falls 100% on Allen for being an ego-maniac with bruised pride who decided to be spiteful and immature. To support his desire to be the focal point of the offense over building a team in the image of Rondo, the young star in the making, is 100% WRONG. To think this team is/was better off playing Ray the 31 mins he got last night in Miami over Avery, or keeping Ray over Lee/Terry (overpaying him AND refusing to involve him in trade talks as was his desire) or keep him over a guy like Mayo they obv. tried to trade him for is 100% WRONG. To justify Ray's shameful crybaby diva behavior this summer as he stabbed everyone in Boston in the back and said 'thanks for nothing' is also WRONG, b/c double the offer was on the table and he went somewhere out of anger and showed his true colors as a petty loser.

So in short leave your trashy negative rants at home, any fan with half a clue knows who to support in this 'war' and its Doc, Danny and Rondo. If you don't like the team they put together and are going to be running in a compettive and fun way the next 10 months then don't watch. The real fans prefer the sniveling negative agenda driven ones like you, Pud, dud and run to STAY AWAY.

Sir, you are too obviously mentally unstable for me too engage with. 

So good luck with that name-calling thing, that will take you far in life. 

I'd bet everyone you know always agrees with everything you say . . .Yeah, Right. . . with a wink and a knowing nod.

You should start your own blog so that you can control who comes on for discussions. 

But this, Sir, is a public forum and your attempt to bully people and censor them just won't fly here.

Ya can't look at much,can ya, Man.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[/QUOTE]

I'd bet everyone you know always agrees with everything you say . . .Yeah, Right. . . with a wink and a knowing nod.

You should start your own blog so that you can control who comes on for discussions. 

But this, Sir, is a public forum and your attempt to bully people and censor them just won't fly here.

[/QUOTE]

Hahahahaha!

let's see what happened:

Step 1 - you posted a rambling factless hate-filled diatribe no real Celtic fan would ever post if they were intelligent and knew the facts surrounding the last 6 months of this team

Step 2 - I pointed out that you are a fairweather instigator who comes in times of trouble to type in poor english and say overdramatic things to get attention

Step 3 - You fell back on the always cowardly 'everyone has an opinion, its freedom of speech, I just want to have a discussion' BS that every whining crybaby who comes to stir up trouble without knowing the facts or being able to support his points says

Step 4 - I lay out all the facts for you, the definitive TRUTH of the situation... that breaks down to a simple case of Ray Allen being WAY more wrong than ANYONE in the C's organization and Danny putting together a fine offseason without falling on his kness and pandering to a 37 year old he paid 68 million over the last 5 years....  and you Rondowski are free to disagree with that and say we should have kissed Ray's butt for the last 3 year and NEVER even thought of including him in trade ideas, before overpaying him and his bad ankles to backup Avery Bradley... but I can't see how you can actually support that line of thinking... if you actually knew what was going on.. which you clearly don't

Step 5 - So you are left to cry more, become a hypocrite who now personally attacks me, and you don't have a clue about reality. Everyone can tell you are just a small mind venting in an immature reactionary way right after an opening season loss where Ray had a good game. You assumed the 48 mins of that game  told you all you needed to know about the offseason BECAUSE YOU HAD NO CLUE ABOUT THE OFFSEASON, and then you spew rambling venom that is barely understood by those who can actualyl speak and type the english language. Great job!

It is so easy to see through windbag fairweather fans like you who hide behind 'freedom of opinion' when they are ignorant to the truth and have opinions that are factless and wrong

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Hahahahaha!

let's see what happened:

Step 1 - you posted a rambling factless hate-filled diatribe no real Celtic fan would ever post if they were intelligent and knew the facts surrounding the last 6 months of this team

Step 2 - I pointed out that you are a fairweather instigator who comes in times of trouble to type in poor english and say overdramatic things to get attention

Step 3 - You fell back on the always cowardly 'everyone has an opinion, its freedom of speech, I just want to have a discussion' BS that every whining crybaby who comes to stir up trouble without knowing the facts or being able to support his points says

Step 4 - I lay out all the facts for you, the definitive TRUTH of the situation... that breaks down to a simple case of Ray Allen being WAY more wrong than ANYONE in the C's organization and Danny putting together a fine offseason without falling on his kness and pandering to a 37 year old he paid 68 million over the last 5 years....  and you Rondowski are free to disagree with that and say we should have kissed Ray's butt for the last 3 year and NEVER even thought of including him in trade ideas, before overpaying him and his bad ankles to backup Avery Bradley... but I can't see how you can actually support that line of thinking... if you actually knew what was going on.. which you clearly don't

Step 5 - So you are left to cry more, become a hypocrite who now personally attacks me, and you don't have a clue about reality. Everyone can tell you are just a small mind venting in an immature reactionary way right after an opening season loss where Ray had a good game. You assumed the 48 mins of that game  told you all you needed to know about the offseason BECAUSE YOU HAD NO CLUE ABOUT THE OFFSEASON, and then you spew rambling venom that is barely understood by those who can actualyl speak and type the english language. Great job!

It is so easy to see through windbag fairweather fans like you who hide behind 'freedom of opinion' when they are ignorant to the truth and have opinions that are factless and wrong

-

Is this a cry for help?

Did you really write this:  "I lay out all the facts for you, the definitive TRUTH of the situation..."

I'll give you one thing, you definately think you have the definitive truth and nobody elses opinion has any validity unless they are in complete agreement with your DEFINITIVE TRUTH.  You should run for God.

Save your empty rhetoric for a shrink, maybe they can help you.  I can't help you.

Ya can't look at much, can ya, man.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Predictable? Yup. Good teams are supposed to win at home.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[/QUOTE]
    I don't think that Dudder is a Celtics fan.  Pud is a Celtics fan who hates Rondo.  You can't be a real fan of the Celtics and hate Rondo.  We have many who post on this site who have similar views about Rondo.  Not sure that Run is a fan of any NBA team. 

[/QUOTE]

Oh... really???? I've been a real Celtic fan since before Rondo's daddy was born.

I beg your pardon!

Pud 

Rondowski.... take an internship in psychiatry and come back and treat these self-appointed forum censors  who claim  a monoply on THE TRUTH, yet seem so frightened/angry/defensive when their biases are challenged in any way.

And good luck to ya.

You'll need it.

Pud

• You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

Rondowski.... take an internship in psychiatry and come back and treat these self-appointed forum censors  who claim  a monoply on THE TRUTH, yet seem so frightened/angry/defensive when their biases are challenged in any way.

And good luck to ya.

You'll need it.

Pud

What about the people on the forum like me that love it when you post because I like making fun of you so much?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

And good luck to ya.

You'll need it.

Pud

What about the people on the forum like me that love it when you post because I like making fun of you so much?

hahaha

right there with ya snake!

When the only person sticking up for Rondowski is Pud, the boards turd in the punch bowl rondo hater, and someone like Rondowski is proven to be bringing a knife to a gunfight with no proof or evidence to backup his rants, then it is time to laugh indeed

And his response is that 'others' need psychological help, my goodness, his blather is barely comprehensible and certainly not that of a Celtic fan with half a clue about reality

• You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

And good luck to ya.

You'll need it.

Pud

hahaha

When the only person sticking up for Rondowski is Pud, the boards turd in the punch bowl rondo hater, and someone like Rondowski is proven to be bringing a knife to a gunfight with no proof or evidence to backup his rants, then it is time to laugh indeed

And his response is that 'others' need psychological help, my goodness, his blather is barely comprehensible and certainly not that of a Celtic fan with half a clue about reality

The whole "one game sample" thing is ridiculous.  Have the cherries to say it beforehand, not show up after one game and say "Ray Allen" is the difference.

Laughable.  Obviously Miami is the better team.  We all know that.  That does not mean they cannot be beaten in a 7 game series.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Beats me!

Pud

• You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

And good luck to ya.

You'll need it.

Pud

hahaha

The whole "one game sample" thing is ridiculous.  Have the cherries to say it beforehand, not show up after one game and say "Ray Allen" is the difference.

Laughable.  Obviously Miami is the better team.  We all know that.  That does not mean they cannot be beaten in a 7 game series.

_

Snake Oil, you talk about " . . . having the cherries. . . " as if you have your manliness all tied up with postin on an internut forum. You sure you want to be percieved like that?

It seems as if people don't even read what was written before responding:  has this board fallen so low?

For instance: Quote

"I also really don't buy Rondo as team leader and the future of the franchises. Rondo's stock took a big dip on my board this off-season as did Danny's and Doc's. Look at last night: he had two uncalled for technical fouls and then missed the biggest shot of the game in crunch time. Rondo's mindset, the way he sometimes stalled out the offense last season, will continue to be a factor this season. Maybe he can grow past these problems, I sure hope so, but for me seeing is believing. He is an extrodinary point guard, that fact is unarguable, but can he lead this team to a championship playing like he did last night? Despite a great line, 20 - 7 - 13, he clanked a short, clutch jumper that put the game out of reach and that he must make regularly if the C's are to be successful."

End quote.

I've always been a big Rondo supporter, and I want to see him succeed, but for me he has to prove it, and his performance in Miami revealed some more of the same problems that have haunted him throughout his career. You may see that statement as blashphemy, you may disagree, but many others see it as a valid criticism in the context of a discussion about Celtic's basketball.

Too much name calling here, too many attempts to bully:  don't take things so personal when someone expresses an opinion with which you don't agree.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to JamezHill24's comment:

lol, so through one game, Rondowski and Pud are jumping ship..

will be interesting to see them try to jump back on later on this season.

in other news, through the start of year 6, or is it year 7, when can we expect rondo to show up with an "82 game basic jumper"?

ray allen will turn out to be zilch for the heat in the long run of this season.  i'm worried we have signed up for severely overpaying jeff green and retaining a vet core without the right supporting cast to make it all worth while. 

dinko militch itch will have to really turn it on for us to not get croaked early in the playoffs.  kg showed he will gas out trying to impersonate a 5 and now he's a whole year older too.

• This post has been removed.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

And good luck to ya.

You'll need it.

Pud

-

My diagnoses:  it's a lost cause.

Denial is more than a river in Egypt.  You must acknowledge a problem before you can treat it.

I recently came across a quote from an old, crazy guitarist named Frank Zappa, now dead, who characterized Rock Journalism this way:  "Journalism for people who can't read by people who can't write."

That about sums up a lot of the poor folks here, don't it, ifin ya know what I mean, and den sum. (;>)

In response to RajonRondowski's comment:

My diagnoses:  it's a lost cause.

Denial is more than a river in Egypt.  You must acknowledge a problem before you can treat it.

I recently came across a quote from an old, crazy guitarist named Frank Zappa, now dead, who characterized Rock Journalism this way:  "Journalism for people who can't read by people who can't write."

That about sums up a lot of the poor folks here, don't it, ifin ya know what I mean, and den sum. (;>)

Rame called me a "coward" when I first started posting nearly 3 years ago. Apparently he didn't appreciate my comments and claimed that I didn't have the courage to leave BDC where I clearly wasn't welcome. So like a chickensh!t, I resisted the bullying and hung around.

Wrap your mind around that.

So now you are lumped in with us "cowards", some liars, a rascist or two and assorted pervs. Welcome aboard.

Med school seems to have toned you down a bit. Pretty humbling!

Congrats!

Pud

• This post has been removed.

and yes, 3 years ago the real fans on this board realized what a petty negative turd pud is, shamefully taking shots at rondo when he played poorly and hiding like a coward when he played well...

I posted every day, rain or shine, good game or bad game for R9R.

You my friend went missing when Rondo played poorly.

Pud

• Sections
    Shortcuts