Erden demanded trade, fear of KG hurting him in practice again.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

Erden demanded trade, fear of KG hurting him in practice again.

Semih Erden was punished in practice by Shaq and Garnett resulting in a possible career ending shoulder injury. We all know KG hates international players as he has picked fights and thrown elbows at most international players in the league.

Erden went back to Turkey and told the Celtics he was not comong back unless he was traded away from Garnett.

Even Doc admitted Semih took a pounding in practice, yet he laughed it off?

Why would the C's trade away their only healthy back up center after trading Perkins? They had no choice, Semih wanted out for his own safety and who could blame him.

Noah & Charlie were right when they stated KG is a mean person who picks fights with smaller players.

Shame on the Celtic coaches and Danny for allowing such abuse.

Take care Run

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Re: Erden demanded trade, fear of KG hurting him in practice again.

i think this is a fiction run

Semih shd be thankful the Celtics gave him the opportunity to play in NBA.
    Celtics gave him a stepping stone.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Cool.

If thats true, KGs legend will grow throughout the league. More intimidating than ever now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

being hard on a rookie so he gets better. boo hoo.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This is a figment of your imagination Run....ROTFLMAO!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Erden demanded trade, fear of KG hurting him in practice again.:
    [QUOTE]LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This is a figment of your imagination Run....ROTFLMAO!!!!!
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

I agree with you.  I don't believe that this ever happened. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Wow! ...who knew that Erden was such a candy a**. Ha Ha Ha Ha.

I used to read your posts as just racist drivel, however, now, they have become comical.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

You couldn't make legitimate points, so now you've resorted to making stuff up?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

Dude, stop sniffing the glue

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

In Response to Erden demanded trade, fear of KG hurting him in practice again.:
    [QUOTE]Semih Erden was punished in practice by Shaq and Garnett resulting in a possible career ending shoulder injury. We all know KG hates international players as he has picked fights and thrown elbows at most international players in the league. Erden went back to Turkey and told the Celtics he was not comong back unless he was traded away from Garnett. Even Doc admitted Semih took a pounding in practice, yet he laughed it off? Why would the C's trade away their only healthy back up center after trading Perkins? They had no choice, Semih wanted out for his own safety and who could blame him. Noah & Charlie were right when they stated KG is a mean person who picks fights with smaller players. Shame on the Celtic coaches and Danny for allowing such abuse. Take care Run
    Posted by runrunandrun[/QUOTE                                                       Practice gets you ready for the vigors of the real games. Sometimes they can get rough. If that was the case the rooks taking the pounding should be grateful. This only can make them better. If you can't take the pounding you shouldn't be playing the sport.I'm sure Semih was very happy to learn from KG. You couldn't have a better teacher. Now, can you support any of your statements with quotes or articles.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

Run isn't the problem here. It's the mods that allow that psycho to spew his insanity all over this forum on a regular basis.

Run is a BDC mod trying to stir the pot. It's the only thing that makes sense. I get that there are deeply disturbed people in this world. Lots of them. So run, being crazy, makes sense. But a group of professionals being so incompetent that they can't take a minute to deal with such a disruptive force makes no sense whatsoever. It doesn't add up. Nobody with a double digit IQ would allow this to continue as long as it has. And since the BDC mods have college degrees, I think it would be safe to assume that none of them suffer from any form of mental retardation.

So somebody tell me any other logical reason as to why they would allow this moron to destroy the forum? There isn't one. Clearly run is not real. Neither is underdog over in the Pats forum.

What these mods don't seem to get is that eventually this sort of thing is going to drive the sane people away and all they will be left with is the fictitious characters they created and peope that love to argue with trolls.

Anybody find it odd that all the really whacked out Lakers trolls just suddenly vanished? Guys like martinilover and the lot. Guys who just unrelentingly posted completely antagonistic idiocy every single day. What? I'm supposed to believe that he/they just suddenly had a moment of sane, rational thought and decided to stop posting here? Give me a break.

Whatever. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]Semih Erden was punished in practice by Shaq and Garnett resulting in a possible career ending shoulder injury. We all know KG hates international players as he has picked fights and thrown elbows at most international players in the league. Erden went back to Turkey and told the Celtics he was not comong back unless he was traded away from Garnett. Even Doc admitted Semih took a pounding in practice, yet he laughed it off? Why would the C's trade away their only healthy back up center after trading Perkins? They had no choice, Semih wanted out for his own safety and who could blame him. Noah & Charlie were right when they stated KG is a mean person who picks fights with smaller players. Shame on the Celtic coaches and Danny for allowing such abuse. Take care Run
    Posted by runrunandrun[/QUOTE]   WOW !!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Posted by runrunandrun[/QUOTE]

Lets see, you posted this a day or so ago.

"Semih was not happy on the C's and went home last week, Ainge was furious and acted like a kid. Erden was sent to the Cavs as punishment for something."

Which is it?  Run please tell me something. (I am sure everyone would like a answer also)   Do you actually believe the crap that you post on this board?  If so you have got to be incredibly unhappy. (and a racist to boot)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

Do us and the whole world a favor by runnin outta here.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WE5NUTS. Show WE5NUTS's posts

Lol you honestly have neither of these
    1. A life since you are a Suns fan posting on a Celtics board
    2. Any idea what you are talking about

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Run,
    I have to admit your latest post actually made me laugh.  You are certifiable. You need help.

Garnett emotionally said good bye to all the players leaving and Semih saying there were brothers for life.  Semih was like and treated well by KG and all the vets.  I know the truth is not relevant to you but your imagination is very disturbing.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

Run...you must be a Laker....take off your purple hood and expose yourself....Celts are better and better....Sheed has been seen in Boston over the last day....he's coming back to save the day!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

To quote a page from one of my favorite posters:

Racist, hateful vomit!!

Rame is the man!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In Response to Re: Erden demanded trade, fear of KG hurting him in practice again.:
    [QUOTE]Run, I have to admit your latest post actually made me laugh.  You are certifiable. You need help. Garnett emotionally said good bye to all the players leaving and Semih saying there were brothers for life.  Semih was like and treated well by KG and all the vets.  I know the truth is not relevant to you but your imagination is very disturbing.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Garnett was emotional about brothers Perk,Robinson and Daniels leaving.

He had to mention Erden and Luke as an after thought.

So the whole league is wrong and fans on this site are right. Garnett is the most despised player in the league ,right ? Garnett was called mean by Noah right ? Charlie stated Garnett goes after international players right? Fry stated the same thing. The Globe ran a story stating Garnett was not liked and had a problem with anger and international players right?

Face the facts ,I'm just pointing out what others have already written.

Take care Run

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

[QUOTE]You couldn't make legitimate points, so now you've resorted to making stuff up?
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

So the Globe made up the story on Garnett being the most hated man in the NBA. So Charlie and Noah made it up about KG not liking international players? So Fry was lying when he said Garnett goes after weaker players?

I think you need to stop looking through green glasses.

Run

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

[QUOTE]Run isn't the problem here. It's the mods that allow that psycho to spew his insanity all over this forum on a regular basis. Run is a BDC mod trying to stir the pot. It's the only thing that makes sense. I get that there are deeply disturbed people in this world. Lots of them. So run, being crazy, makes sense. But a group of professionals being so incompetent that they can't take a minute to deal with such a disruptive force makes no sense whatsoever. It doesn't add up. Nobody with a double digit IQ would allow this to continue as long as it has. And since the BDC mods have college degrees, I think it would be safe to assume that none of them suffer from any form of mental retardation. So somebody tell me any other logical reason as to why they would allow this moron to destroy the forum? There isn't one. Clearly run is not real. Neither is underdog over in the Pats forum. What these mods don't seem to get is that eventually this sort of thing is going to drive the sane people away and all they will be left with is the fictitious characters they created and peope that love to argue with trolls. Anybody find it odd that all the really whacked out Lakers trolls just suddenly vanished? Guys like martinilover and the lot. Guys who just unrelentingly posted completely antagonistic idiocy every single day. What? I'm supposed to believe that he/they just suddenly had a moment of sane, rational thought and decided to stop posting here? Give me a break. Whatever. 
    Posted by df2[/QUOTE]

Hi df2
    Sorry to burst your theory but I am not a mod ,just a loyal long time Celtic fan ,who dosn't like the current team or coach. I like fast break ball not thug ball.

Nothing racist in this post,just conjecture about why Erden and Luke were traded. I told everyone in Nov that Luke and Erden would not last past the all star break and I was right.

Garnett is a mean player according to the Globe and most NBA players.

I love black people as most of my friends are black.

Take care Run

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Erden demanded trade, fear of KG hurting him in practice again. : Do you watch Days of our Lives and General Hospital too?
    Posted by dangr76[/QUOTE]

No I work days, but I used to watch dark shadows as a kid.

Run

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

[QUOTE] I love black people as most of my friends are black. Take care Run

So by having Black friends mean your not racist????  GTFOH with that tired line.

BTW, "if" you are a Celtics fan you should support the team as constructed.  This team plays "team" solid defense.  They run(no pun intended) when need be.  this is not the NY Bricks of the mid 90s or the Detroit bad boys of the late 80s/early 90s.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

I had this dream that runrunandrun said something that made sense, but then I woke up and saw this thread.  I guess that makes him what, 0 for 200?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Don't worry run,

Some day there will be medication for your problem.

Sections
Shortcuts