Erden out tonight!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Erden out tonight!

...and the hits just keep on comin!!

We won't have Erden tonight so I guess it's all on Perk.

No need to panic Doc can just play the starters for 48 mins and we should be good. LOL!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: Erden out tonight!

In Response to Erden out tonight!:
    [QUOTE]...and the hits just keep on comin!! We won't have Erden tonight so I guess it's all on Perk. No need to panic Doc can just play the starters for 48 mins and we should be good. LOL!
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

I'll stop posting on this board if Doc plays the starters 48 minutes in a game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

He looked fine after the game with Glen Davis on camera?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Yes, another outage.  Quick, let's go get a player tonight before the game starts!   Can Danny make a change in lineup before the game......or do we just have to panic all game?

Oh well, let's see how Doc does with this.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondo9Fan. Show RajonRondo9Fan's posts

He can make a move before the game but they would not be able to use the player and we would be down to 9 players if you count hargody and bradley as players

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Erden out tonight!:
    [QUOTE]He can make a move before the game but they would not be able to use the player and we would be down to 9 players if you count hargody and bradley as players
    Posted by RajonRondo9Fan[/QUOTE]

Smile, that's exactly my point.  I was making a wisecrack against the normal "quick, let's make a move" posts.  Sorry that wasn't as obvious as I'd like it to be.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

Bias, I know you will suggest a trade now that Erden is hurt. If we keep making trades like you always suggest when someone is down, Celtics will be a brand new team by now. And it will not be called The Boston Celtics.

Time Will Only Tell

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Nope let's just go with the squad we have. We're in first place so why bother.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

[QUOTE]Nope let's just go with the squad we have. We're in first place so why bother.

That's right. You don't fix what is not broken. However, whenever it's broken, I will be the first person to support a trade, trust me.

Time Will Only Tell

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Changing the topic a little, I believe this is really getting on Doc's nerves.  He's frustrated with Shaq and JON (mostly Shaq).  The list is long for us and its not the list we all thought it would be (Shaq, Quis, West, Semih, and JON).  that's a LOT of people out who we thought would be playing.  I think Doc wants Shaq to take better care of himself (from his comments of frustration about Shaq being out, again).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

44-15 the Bobcats bench outscored our bench. Oh wait a minute...what bench!

So anyone care to figure out how we beat the Lakers and Heat with this group??

Ainge should just go on vacation because it's all good with the guys we have.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

It wasn't with this group.  We had a more full bench and we weren't in zombie land....walking around like lost players.  We stood in place so long sometimes that Nahara could literally time the swipe at the ball and knock it out of Kevin's hands.   Terrible movement.

This loss is on everyone.  Pierce was particularly bad.  I love Pierce but tonight he was off and lethargic and it hurt.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

What's the extent of Semih's injury? How many games is he expected to miss?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Can we trade BiasLewis for GREENKILLER or MartiniLover?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]Can we trade BiasLewis for GREENKILLER or MartiniLover?
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Laughed Out Loud on this one!!!  You're Hilarious sometimes.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Don't blame tired legs remember we have a great bench. Don't blame age remember if it's not broke don't fix it. I'm hearing a bunch of excuses and the funny thing is we've been losing games like this all year.

Injuries are part of the game. maybe just maybe if we had someone who could score off the bench it would help the starters when they have nights like this. So no need to make any moves let's just get ready for the Lakers and Heat. We will probably beat them both because remember we play up to the competition.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]Don't blame tired legs remember we have a great bench. Don't blame age remember if it's not broke don't fix it. I'm hearing a bunch of excuses and the funny thing is we've been losing games like this all year. Injuries are part of the game. maybe just maybe if we had someone who could score off the bench it would help the starters when they have nights like this. So no need to make any moves let's just get ready for the Lakers and Heat. We will probably beat them both because remember we play up to the competition.

Haven't it occurred to you that it's true the Celtics are down to 10 players tonight? And among the 10 players only 7 are part of the regular rotation. 

Are you really an engineer or did you just buy your diploma?

Sections
Shortcuts