Erden Will Get His Chance

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: Erden Will Get His Chance

In Response to Re: Erden Will Get His Chance:
    [QUOTE]Last year Doc wore the starters out and not until weeks before the regular season ended did he decide to play the bench more to refesh his starters clearly a game plan that resulted in their seed and having to play more games to get to the finals. Now he's praised for the risk he took and all I'm saying is that if he relied on the bench earlier that the starters would have been fresher at year end and the team may not have needed to take that risk. Sure you'll lose some games that you might not otherwise but all or most NBA teams are trying to get their act together and integrating the bench players early could pay big dividends sooner than one thinks.
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

* Doc on Semih’s development: “He knows how to play, he’s just trying to learn how to play our way. The language barrier is a problem, no doubt about that, but we just gotta keep working on it. He’s going to be a good big in this league and he’s going to be a good big in this league for a long time.  I don’t know if he’s a good enough big right now. He is talent wise, but there’s just so many things. It’s tough when you’re a rookie and you understand me; It’s even tougher when you don’t.” Not exactly a raving endorsement, but nice to have your fifth guy off the bench at this juncture. Just don’t count on seeing him much this season unless the injury bug bites hard.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]So yesterday you were tauting the fact that Doc was gonna play Semi cause he may have no choice but today you are what? In agreement with this blogger that he stay on the bench? What's your point? Another fip flop on his development - you ready to send him down to DL? The only way for him to get the language, concept, plays, etc is to be thrown out there and learn as long as he doesn't hurt the team too much. At this point, we haven't even seen him play on the second team against what most likely would be inferior players to our own where he may succeed nicely. You won't know until you've tried .... that's my rant.

Why do you always resort to making things up? I just posted an article worth reading. 

Again, I still say Erden will play his first game of the season against the Pistons. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]You asked me a question ... I responded and you responded in turn with an article re Semi ... I'm not making anything up. Wondering what your "message" or response to my answer is with what you've posted. So that being the case, then I'll asume you have no response to my answer .... there! Don't stick your neck out too far Fierce ... Shaq could morf into Favre and be ready to go against Detroit by then.

Even if Shaq plays didn't it ever occur to you that the Celtics might blow out the Pistons and Erden gets to play in garbage time?

Worst case scenario, I end up being wrong. So what?

I'm not like you, I don't have a hard time admitting to being wrong if I'm wrong. 

When was the last time you were wrong, Mployee8?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Erden Will Get His Chance : Fierce, I've never seen you admit to being wrong .... you disappear from the dicussion Houdini style as if you never made the wrong statement or were just being silly ....HAHAHA! BTW ... Detroit played well in there last two games losing to OKC at the buzzer and getting blown out by Chicago in the 4th qtr after being up by 15 thru three qtrs.

That's because I really don't care about right or wrong. If the Celtics win that's good enough for me.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]Then why you go through all the trouble of trying to make me look wrong ... pulling up old posts and spinning what I said or the context in which it was said ... you have short man syndrome? Night to you Mr Smallball

Are you crazy or just in denial?

Make you look wrong? YOU ARE WRONG!

You preferred Lasme over Wafer, who got cut?

I'm not in the business of trying to make you look wrong. It's a fact that you are ALWAYS wrong.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]Then why you go through all the trouble of trying to make me look wrong ... pulling up old posts and spinning what I said or the context in which it was said ... you have short man syndrome? Night to you Mr Smallball

You post it you take responsibility! Oh, that's right you are never wrong, right?

Again, just a test of your adherence to the truth, when was the last time you were wrong about something here on this board?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Erden Will Get His Chance : Own up to your own shortcomings  ... "I don't care about right or wrong" ... BS! You disappear from your wrong statements all the time. And the statements I make are never defacto comments like those you make ... I post my preference or what I think may happen I don't say "this will happen for sure" as I've seen you do on many occassions. Hit the road pal ... when others throw you under the bus you generally hide. You fight back with me only cause you see me as a threat to your credibility cause you really have none. The best defense is a good offense right ... bring out your posse tomorrow now as usual to stick up or post in your stead ... we all know who they are, the Rich Little gang.

What's BS is until now you haven't told the Celtic fans on this board that you were wrong about something. Come on, Mployee8, when was the last time you were wrong about something?

And you plagiarized Kirk6, Fear Strikes Out was his idea. Another one of your dirty little tricks? Whew! Guess that hurts your credibility even more, huh?

Re: Delonte punches Wafer, might be released

posted at 10/29/2010 2:27 PM EDT
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=de9e8b89d0c86d5e1479ee9bcfbf4654&plckUserId=de9e8b89d0c86d5e1479ee9bcfbf4654">
    First: 5/29/2008
    Last: 10/29/2010
    I'd keep him anyway. Just to play against Lebron.

I never liked Wafer.

Give Delonte a copy of Fear Strikes Out.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]What do you mean plagiarized? His post came to mind and I thought that like West you too should read it or rent the video to have a better understanding of the mind of an afflicted person so you could understand what he is up against and the risk the the C's are taking in this Championship driven year. Another good example of you trying to spin something I posted and even saying that it hurts my credibility ... see you really are intent in trying to discredit me ... I really scare you huh? A threat to you or your credibility somehow ... you sure make a case for it with that comment. "Fear Strikes Out" isn't an idea of kirks, its an autobiography and you should really read it for a better understanding of what the team may be dealing with.

There's no need for me to further hurt your credibility. You're someone that thinks that the Celtics should have given Qyntel Woods a workout. 

HAHAHA!!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]No response necessary ...

And yet you respond by saying that no response is necessary. Posting just for the sake of posting, right?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Erden already has more points than Theo Ratliff.

Sections
Shortcuts