Eric Bledsoe worth the max?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Eric Bledsoe worth the max?

Ask the lakers - according to hoopshype, they plan to "overpay" to get Bledsoe.  Of course, he , koME and Nash will be the only 3 on the roster......wonder who will get them the ball - will they  bring back DJ Mbenga?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

The Lakers along with the Knicks, Cleveland and Charlotte are the worst run organizations in the NBA.  The contract they gave Nash and Kobe's recent $48M are simply stupid.  

I hope they do give Bledsoe a max deal.  and then follow it up with a max deal for Love.  The Celtics will be competitng for another championship while they are still figuring out how to put a full team that playes with chemistry on the court while smothered by the luxury tax.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to Fiercy's comment:

If Ainge is going to trade Avery Bradley then I want Eric Bledsoe for AB.

The question now is Eric Bledsoe worth the max?

Of course Rondo would have to be traded in a separate deal.

ab, bogans and wallace for bledsoe and okafor?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"ab, bogans and wallace for bledsoe and okafor?"

If you can swing THAT deal, you are the new GM and Ainge can fetch you bagels and coffee...

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to Fiercy's comment:

I think the Suns are just posturing, I don't believe they will keep both Dragic and Bledsoe long term.

Avery Bradley for Eric Bledsoe, straight up, is doable.

+ 1

9. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts