Eric Gordon

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dblock33644. Show dblock33644's posts

Eric Gordon

Eric Gordon is set to be a resricted free agent i think danny ainge should take a run at him and Dwight Howard. he will be expensive but easy to pry away from new orleans. what do u guys think?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Re: Eric Gordon

I'd go for it. He's already near All-Star level while he just turned 23. He and Rondo would form a great backcourt for years to come. It wouldn't be that big, but their skills would complement each other. He probably declined the Hornets because he wants to be in a winning culture.
    And I believe this one is actually doable for the C's, not a mere longshot like DH.
    Four years, 60 million deal might do it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Imagine next years roster: Rondo, Gordon, Pierce, Bass, Pietrus, Green...
    Maybe that's enough to convince DH, that would make us contenders for years to come!
    But I mustn't kid myself. I sometimes think I live in Starbright Park. Unfortunately this is the real world, it's hard getting used to.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics2008Champs. Show Celtics2008Champs's posts

He is a little small, but he would be a perfect replacement for ray.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jgallag1. Show jgallag1's posts

He's going to be one of the top SGs around! He's the 3rd best free agent on the market imo. And he's the second best for the Cs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DeweyCBoston. Show DeweyCBoston's posts

In Response to Re: Eric Gordon:
    He's going to be one of the top SGs around! He's the 3rd best free agent on the market imo. And he's the second best for the Cs.
    Posted by jgallag1

I thought he was a shooting guard.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

ERIC WHO ????????????   SON, PLEASE SPARE ME/US !!!!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Gordon is vastly underrated.  Rarely discussed as one of the top players, those who've watched him or follow closely know this kid can flat fill it up.  It would be great to get him but as an RFA, it will be difficult.   Certainly worth a run, however.   With him, Rondo, Green, Bass, Pietrus, Pierce, draft picks and possibly Ray + KG, we'd only need to pick up a great rebounding big man to be contenders (as if picking up a great rebounding big man is easy, he says!!).

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

forget about ray and KG unless they're willing to sign for the vet min. they are both bench players at this point in their careers. gordon and rondo would make and intriguing backcourt. small, but talented. might help us land DH.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jgallag1. Show jgallag1's posts

In Response to Re: Eric Gordon:
    In Response to Re: Eric Gordon : I thought he was a shooting guard.
    Posted by DeweyCBoston

Yes...that's what the SG meant

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from myaim45. Show myaim45's posts

Eric Gordon is really good, he's just injured. He averaged 22.3 ppg last year for the Clippers. If he's available I would certainly look into it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Please no!  We don't want the Montae Ellis problem in Boston.  No point in tying up big money in a small guard.

Besides, and this is personal, anybody but Gordon.  I love the Celts and if Gordon plays form them, I may have a hard time rooting for them.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

I would not mind getting Gordon. 21 points per game this year and 18.1 per career, plus the guy can create his own shot and get to the rim.

Sections
Shortcuts