Erick Dampier?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Erick Dampier?

Celtics considering him, apparently.

I say NO.....we can do better......what say you?

Per hoopshype

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Re: Erick Dampier?

Only if we get an exemption from the league to let Dampier use  a cane to help him move around  the court.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

What the He!! are we turning into?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Dampier is trolling the bottom.  Collins and Dampier on the same team. Tells us we are in trouble.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Who are we going to sign without making a trade?

I think Ainge is trying to hold on to JG so when the playoffs start they have someone to defend Bron because PP clearly can't defend like he used too.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Celtics considering him, apparently.

I say NO.....we can do better......what say you?

Per hoopshype

[/QUOTE]

Dayum, this Senior Citizen was washed up long time ago. I think he is older than me! I mean we already  have Poppa Collins so we cant afford another old, slow Center to pair with the aging K.G.

Cant we just grab and sign the best D-League Big Men like we did with Steamer last year?? and anyone thinking we should have just signed back Hollins who is playin well in L.A.?? I do. I mean his offensive game was wack, but he hustled and played Defense and was an ok rebounder.....smh

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think Ainge is trying to hold on to JG so when the playoffs start they have someone to defend Bron because PP clearly can't defend like he used too.

[/QUOTE]

We have to make a trade!  This team won't be in the playoffs without making a move.  The seven or eighth seed is not how we climb to the ECF or beyond. Ainge has to get creative or we are toast.  We have players to move and we need to do it.  Green doesn't necessarily need to be moved.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I have to say it again Dampier came into the league 16 years ago and had one good season.  He is not going to supply much if anything at all. Collins is more relevant. That tells you how irrelevant Dampier is.  This is close to the bottom of the NBA barrel.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

In response to concord27's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

We have to make a trade!  This team won't be in the playoffs without making a move.  The seven or eighth seed is not how we climb to the ECF or beyond. Ainge has to get creative or we are toast.  We have players to move and we need to do it.  Green doesn't necessarily need to be moved.

[/QUOTE]

No, there is still plenty of time. No one is running away in the East. Wait until we get AB back and the trade deadline...or at least until Dec. 15th.

I'd like to see what Melo could do now that he has some time in the D-L under his belt. Bring him up, if he can block some shots and play good defense that may be enough. It would at least expose him for a trade. C'mon Doc throw him in the fire.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

dampier is a calcified, recalcitrant washed up big, just like danny likes them!  still better than collins and still worse than having knitting needles dug into your eye sockets

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

At least they can make their free throws..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Did anyone catch Phoenix going to old man Jermaine O'neal in the clutch for the game winner a couple nights back???   he clanged it off the rim pretty bad.  See, doesnt that make you feel better now about our situation?

Lol, Wow,   Dude is still going...

Sections
Shortcuts