Re: ESPN 2012 player Rankings...

In response to RicoCeltic's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rondo #12

KG #21

Pierce #29

Terry #81 

Bass #97

Avery Bradley 106 and we talk like he is the second coming of MJ specially you.

Lee #116 and you talk like he is in the top 3 in the league.

Green #172

Sullinger # 247 & Melo #389 and you talk like if they were the #1 & 2 draft picks. Lmao.

All I have to say is 

THAAAAAAAANK YOUUUUUUUU DAAAAAAANNYYYYYYYY!!!!!

At least we have 4 players from #21 to #97 while those Fakers have 4 in the top 19 UGH!

[/QUOTE]

Even though it will not happen, I really wish the Lakers ended up with 1, 2, 3 and 4.  That would make the upcoming season really special.  Such a fearsome lineup has not been put together since the likes of Moses Malone, Kevin Willis, Dominique Wilkins and Doc Rivers or Gary Payton, Kobe Bryant, Karl Malone and Shaq.  Rico will lose his a** laughing through the season.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to RicoCeltic's comment:
    [QUOTE]

@Prakash. Hope you're right. Don't want to see those Lakers tie us in championships. But it doesn't look good. Those Fakers are a Super team. They don't have a big 3 they have  a huge 4.

SMH!

Anyway Go C's

[/QUOTE]

Yes, you are right.  The Lakers are huge.  They are a super team.  They will be so dominant this year that in one shot they will not just tie the Celtics, they will actually pass them.  They are going to be that good.

I just wish that they ditch their home yellow.  That is their greatest shortcoming now.  The yellow kind of pervades their psychological makeup.  Makes them do strange things.  Play in strange ways, lay down without a fight, sleep with each other's girlfriends, throw inexplicable elbows, step on spike strips.  Mike Brown needs to invest in some football pads.  Standing nearby such a huge and crazy team can be dangerous.  That yellow tendency worries me.  Give them home green and watch the transformation.  Suddenly they will have character, fight, fantastic fans, the works.  That is the last step Rico.  Start a petition.  Do something.  The Lakers nation is waiting for you to lead the way.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to dfurypos' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to prakash's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yes, you are right.  The Lakers are huge.  They are a super team.  They will be so dominant this year that in one shot they will not just tie the Celtics, they will actually pass them.  They are going to be that good.

I just wish that they ditch their home yellow.  That is their greatest shortcoming now.  The yellow kind of pervades their psychological makeup.  Makes them do strange things.  Play in strange ways, lay down without a fight, sleep with each other's girlfriends, throw inexplicable elbows, step on spike strips.  Mike Brown needs to invest in some football pads.  Standing nearby such a huge and crazy team can be dangerous.  That yellow tendency worries me.  Give them home green and watch the transformation.  Suddenly they will have character, fight, fantastic fans, the works.  That is the last step Rico.  Start a petition.  Do something.  The Lakers nation is waiting for you to lead the way.

[/QUOTE]

Bro, you can't be serious with this????  "Mike Brown needs to invest in some football pads."  Here is a hunch, MB will most likely succeed this year.  Stupid Fierce will get schooled yet again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Bro, I am serious.  But mostly I am sympathetic.  It is not a Mike Brown issue.  It is just that Lakers are huge and huge can be very dangerous when coupled with yellow.  A very volatile combination.  Anyway, not to worry.  I have faith that Rico will do something about the yellow tendencies.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Wow.  Tommy is even more creepy then I originally thought.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

Rondo getting mad respect at 12. Good to see and a well deserved ranking. 

As for the lakers  having 4 players in the top 19 are undeniably a stacked team.  With gasol and howard rebounding and blocking shots , its gonna be very difficult in the paint. The argument has been made that dhoward is not much of an upgrade over bynum, which may be true, but reguardless they upgraded in an area of strength, and also upgraded in an area they were very weak in at pg and 3pt shooting. Getting nash  possibly the greatest pg and shooter of all time is a huge get even with his horrible defense. They wont need much defense at the pg position with gasol and dhoward back there.

The lakers  have the most talented collection of players, but I dont beleive they have the best "team" I still think the heat, celtics and okc each have better chemistry, depth and complimentary pieces.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Rico the slug came out from his rock.......just saying...these guys share their vomit...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

Can you say Magic Johnson, Isiah Thomas, Oscar Robertson, Walt Frazier, Tiny Archibald, John Stockton.  I would take all those guys over Nash for many reasons.  You need to rethink your greatest pg of all time thought.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to gman101019's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rondo getting mad respect at 12. Good to see and a well deserved ranking. 

As for the lakers  having 4 players in the top 19 are undeniably a stacked team.  With gasol and howard rebounding and blocking shots , its gonna be very difficult in the paint. The argument has been made that dhoward is not much of an upgrade over bynum, which may be true, but reguardless they upgraded in an area of strength, and also upgraded in an area they were very weak in at pg and 3pt shooting. Getting nash  possibly the greatest pg and shooter of all time is a huge get even with his horrible defense. They wont need much defense at the pg position with gasol and dhoward back there.

The lakers  have the most talented collection of players, but I dont beleive they have the best "team" I still think the heat, celtics and okc each have better chemistry, depth and complimentary pieces.

[/QUOTE]

So you agree.  The Lakers are huge huge!!  Just that home yellow is standing in the way.  Rico, get going man.  Do something!  Start a petition.  The Lakers brass needs to go green.  You know that.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

4 players in the top 20 is CRAZY!!!  Has this ever been done before?  Mitch Kupchak is a pure basketball genius. Don't fret Celtic fans, Danny just signed Darko Milicic. hahahahahaha!!! Enjoy!!

[/QUOTE]

this kind of reminds me of when we had Shaq, Kobe, The Glove, and the Mailman.  We all know how that turned out.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts