ESPN 2012 player Rankings...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Re: ESPN 2012 player Rankings...

four in the top 20......?   ....how about Bird, McHale, DJ, and Parish....with Walton as the 6th man...?  ....not sure if they were all top 20....but the '86 Celtics are considered by many as the greatest team in league history....and not just in Boston.....just my thoughts....ok trolls...."have at it..."!

D o o k i e                :-)

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

In response to red2004sox's comment:

Can you say Magic Johnson, Isiah Thomas, Oscar Robertson, Walt Frazier, Tiny Archibald, John Stockton.  I would take all those guys over Nash for many reasons.  You need to rethink your greatest pg of all time thought.

You need to read what I wrote and understand it.

Rondo getting mad respect at 12. Good to see and a well deserved ranking. 

As for the lakers  having 4 players in the top 19 are undeniably a stacked team.  With gasol and howard rebounding and blocking shots , its gonna be very difficult in the paint. The argument has been made that dhoward is not much of an upgrade over bynum, which may be true, but reguardless they upgraded in an area of strength, and also upgraded in an area they were very weak in at pg and 3pt shooting. Getting nash  possibly the greatest pg and shooter of all time is a huge get even with his horrible defense. They wont need much defense at the pg position with gasol and dhoward back there.

The lakers  have the most talented collection of players, but I dont beleive they have the best "team" I still think the heat, celtics and okc each have better chemistry, depth and complimentary pieces

I wrote possibly, the greatest pg and shooter of all time. HE IS DEFINETLY THE BEST SHOOTER AT THE PG POSTION IN HISTORY, with CAREER % of close to 50% 40% 90% shooting at the pg position. Also out of all the players you listed only magic has won more mvps then nash's 2. Oscar has 1.  Frazier, stockton, isiah, tiny, never even won one. So you need to think before you respond.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

I would agree that magic and oscar were the better players. The rest are debatable.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

In response to TommyRules's comment:

In response to Duke4's comment:

four in the top 20......?   ....how about Bird, McHale, DJ, and Parish....with Walton as the 6th man...?  ....not sure if they were all top 20....but the '86 Celtics are considered by many as the greatest team in league history....and not just in Boston.....just my thoughts....ok trolls...."have at it..."!

1986 Bill Walton a top player in the league? ROFLMAO.

He averaged 7.6 ppg.

He was a taller Scott Wedman at that time.

Only Bird and maybe McHale were top 20 players.

You obviously don't know your basketball.  To call Walton a taller Wedman is downright stupid.  There is not a basketball team in the league today that wouldn't take Walton on their team as a 6th player,  playiing like he did that year.   You are a embarrasment to all Laker fans.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to RicoCeltic's comment:

Rondo #12

KG #21

Pierce #29

Terry #81 

Bass #97

Avery Bradley 106 and we talk like he is the second coming of MJ specially you.

Lee #116 and you talk like he is in the top 3 in the league.

Green #172

Sullinger # 247 & Melo #389 and you talk like if they were the #1 & 2 draft picks. Lmao.

All I have to say is 

THAAAAAAAANK YOUUUUUUUU DAAAAAAANNYYYYYYYY!!!!!

At least we have 4 players from #21 to #97 while those Fakers have 4 in the top 19 UGH!

Nothing in the bold has been said by anyone on this board to the best of my knowledge.  But, considering the source - a lying scum bag like you - what can we expect??

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Come on. Stop hanging out with him already...

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to RicoCeltic's comment:

Hedley if you can't talk basketball without insults because you just can't handle the truth then don't go crying to Dottie like you always do. 

Thanks, Tommy - now show me where someone said any of those things, and I'll retract my statements......otherwise, MY statement of you are a lying scum bag rings truer than anything you have ever written.

And I shall never talk basketball with you or your alter ego again.  You are both sick and twisted!

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

http://www.boston.com/help/message_board_rules/

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to lakerfaker's comment:

In response to TommyRules's comment:

In response to Duke4's comment:

1986 Bill Walton a top player in the league? ROFLMAO.

He averaged 7.6 ppg.

He was a taller Scott Wedman at that time.

Only Bird and maybe McHale were top 20 players.

You obviously don't know your basketball.  To call Walton a taller Wedman is downright stupid.  There is not a basketball team in the league today that wouldn't take Walton on their team as a 6th player,  playiing like he did that year.   You are a embarrasment to all Laker fans.

I agree, Walton was not a top 20 player, but he did win 6th man of the year award in 1986.  He gave the Chief lots of rest.  We could have used him the following year, but he got hurt.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Why don't you come over and find out?  I'd be happy to show you just how clear the picture is, since you'll be wearing it!!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:

Then your kids will have no tv and 1 set of rabbit ears.

I don't participate in physical altercations with seniors.

Wrong, we have two, no rabbit ears, and I'm not a senior.....other than that, you are completely correct.

You, I picture, as a very unhappy person, once, maybe twice divorced....kids that don't talk to you because you worked too much.....now that you have retired early, you have no one in your life, so you spend it here.  How sad.  I mean, anyone over 30 who claims to watch every single NBA game all year, clearly has NO life.

Might I suggest eharmony, or something else.  No one likes you here, or believes any thing you write.  You are a liar, a fraud, and a fake Celtics fan.  Instead of just admitting who you are, you continue to hide........you need a lot of help, son!!  And don't look to me for it, as I shall never discuss hoops with you again.

Good luck to YOUR lakers this year, but I honestly hope they implode for the third year in a row.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

In response to TommyRules' comment:

Then your kids will have no tv and 1 set of rabbit ears.

I don't participate in physical altercations with seniors.

Wrong, we have two, no rabbit ears, and I'm not a senior.....other than that, you are completely correct.

You, I picture, as a very unhappy person, once, maybe twice divorced....kids that don't talk to you because you worked too much.....now that you have retired early, you have no one in your life, so you spend it here.  How sad.  I mean, anyone over 30 who claims to watch every single NBA game all year, clearly has NO life.

Might I suggest eharmony, or something else.  No one likes you here, or believes any thing you write.  You are a liar, a fraud, and a fake Celtics fan.  Instead of just admitting who you are, you continue to hide........you need a lot of help, son!!  And don't look to me for it, as I shall never discuss hoops with you again.

Good luck to YOUR lakers this year, but I honestly hope they implode for the third year in a row.

Please quit reminding us Laker fans of our  One Win 8 Losses in the second round of the playoffs.  We are trying to forget that.  We tend to play OK in the regular season.  We struggle in the first round with teams like New Orleans, then when we face real competition,  well you know what I mean. Hopefully we will grow a pair this year, like your Celtic team. 

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts