ESPN disses Celtics............Again

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Re: ESPN disses Celtics............Again

bumped Celtics/Hornets for Houston versus Dallas...they probably get more eyeballs in Texas for a high school football game. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

In response to damfuno's comment:

For the second time in less than a month ESPN has shelved the Celtics game.  This time it is tonight[s game.  I carefully jotted in my PDA all the Celtics games that were "supposed" to be televised when the schedule first came out and jotted them in my PDA.  Now for the second time in less than a month ESPN has dissed the Celtics............What's up with that????

espn does not have the abilitly to flex schedule if you watch it bill simions always says i wish we had a flex schedule so we didnt have to watch the lakers on espn anymore

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to futbal's comment:

bumped Celtics/Hornets for Houston versus Dallas...they probably get more eyeballs in Texas for a high school football game. 

Not sure that Houston vs Dallas is a better choice than Celtics vs Hornets.  I would think some NBA fans would like to see Rivers/Rivers.  I am very interested in watching the game tonight. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

I guess they think Dirk and Harden, have more star power than anyone we have!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

filing this one under "who cares" (except maybe Hornets family members)