ESPN pulls Celtics Game

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

Re: ESPN pulls Celtics Game

That means I can't watch the Celtics lose their 5th in a row?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I'll be watching the Clips beat their JV team anyway.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

Didnt even know people were still interested in the Celtics. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

hmmm..not so sure about this...its been advertised as Heat Bulls for awhile now..actually im almost positive it was never going to be the C's on ESPN tonight.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

In response to damfuno's comment:

When the tv schedule first came out I noted every Celtic game on my PDA.......it was originally scheduled and not sure when it was cancelled but the way the Celtics have played so far it probably didn't take long for ESPN to change venues......

who cares...I wouldnt watch them on espn anyways

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to stillallbost08's comment:

When the tv schedule first came out I noted every Celtic game on my PDA.......it was originally scheduled and not sure when it was cancelled but the way the Celtics have played so far it probably didn't take long for ESPN to change venues......

If you don't live in the Boston area and are a Celtics fan, you don't get the comcast channel that shows Celtics games.  I am fortunate that I live in Massachusetts and can watch all games on the local station.  I agree that I wouldn't choose to watch the games on ESPN. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from elvis-surfs. Show elvis-surfs's posts

Yep, the game was scheduled and canceled...second cancellation I've noticed...sort of painful to watch this bunch anyways...though I always do when they are televised...online viewing is not very good...

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pa-Pow. Show Pa-Pow's posts

In response to stillallbost08's comment:

I would!!  Gorman and Tommy are the WORST announcers in the league....bar none!  Let's turn the page and hope this tag teams retires soon!

Sections
Shortcuts