ESPN Radio Possible Trades

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

ESPN Radio Possible Trades

I was listening to this on a long driver thru Texas and the World Champion Dallas Metroplex and the ESPN was talking about should the Heat trade Bron.  It was interesting and lasted about a hour with callers.
    The trade proposals were:

Bron for NENE and their point guard (the one from NY)
    Rondo and Jeff Green for Lebron.

Not a Lebron lover but I have to say I would make that trade in a hearbeat. They seemed to think it would make Miami a better team.  They thought Doc could turn the light on Lebron and make him a better pro by playe with Paul, KG, and Ray.

Now don't trash me , it wasn't my thoughts but what do you think?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Re: ESPN Radio Possible Trades

Miami is not trading LeBron for Nene and Felton - ridiculous....

Miami is not trading LeBron for Rondo and Green - even more ridiculous.... 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Only in beantown folks....only in beantown! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

ORL is not trading Howard for Bynum - ridiculous
    MN is not trading Flynn, Darko, Randolph, Beasley and the #2 pick for Gasol - even more ridiculous.

Actually heard Bosh, not LeBron would be the one traded.  I would, of course, do that trade in a heartbeat, but I don't think MIA would trade him to us.

Still like Rame's trade of #25, Rondo and Baby for Nash and Lopez!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Money doesnt work either.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

In Response to Re: ESPN Radio Possible Trades:
    [QUOTE]ORL is not trading Howard for Bynum - ridiculous MN is not trading Flynn, Darko, Randolph, Beasley and the #2 pick for Gasol - even more ridiculous. Actually heard Bosh, not LeBron would be the one traded.  I would, of course, do that trade in a heartbeat, but I don't think MIA would trade him to us. Still like Rame's trade of #25, Rondo and Baby for Nash and Lopez!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

I like that trade Lopez is on the Rise and Nash would love a real shot at a title. Rondo fits with what they do.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

LeBron for Dwight Howard is the deal to make.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

In Response to ESPN Radio Possible Trades:
    [QUOTE]I was listening to this on a long driver thru Texas and the World Champion Dallas Metroplex and the ESPN was talking about should the Heat trade Bron.  It was interesting and lasted about a hour with callers. The trade proposals were: Bron for NENE and their point guard (the one from NY) Rondo and Jeff Green for Lebron. Not a Lebron lover but I have to say I would make that trade in a hearbeat. They seemed to think it would make Miami a better team.  They thought Doc could turn the light on Lebron and make him a better pro by playe with Paul, KG, and Ray. Now don't trash me , it wasn't my thoughts but what do you think?
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

Dream on...

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics1986. Show Celtics1986's posts

They are not going to trade Lebron. Heck, not sure we could get back Perkins right now for Rondo and Green!!!
    I could see Bosh going but only if some stud like Howard was available and I doubt it.
     I wonder if Ray is now a tradeable piece to a team like Chicago who thinks they might be a few clutch jumpers away from beating Miami? Not sure what he could bring though.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]LeBron for Dwight Howard is the deal to make.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

Bingo!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

[QUOTE]Wonder why the C's never try to move up in the draft? If Danny thinks there is no value at 25 he should try to work a deal with The Wiz and move up. They have a number of picks ... #'s 6, 18 & 34. The C's could offer them both our picks (#25 & #55) for their #18 and offer them cash for #34. We get a better shot at a decent player that may slip in the first round and an early second round pick where the 2nd tier bigs generally get picked. I'm thinking Markieff Morris @ 18 and Vucevic or Benson with #34. After picking 6th the Wizz won't see much difference in the player pool from 18 to 25 and pick up cash for their early 2nd rounder while still retaining a cheaper pick later in the 2nd round. They may even be able to parlay the C's two picks into a veteran player or a future pick. It's also unlikely that the Bulls will want both their first round picks (#28 & #30) as well as #44. If the C's didn't mind paying for two 1st rounders they could give the bulls our 55th and some cash for their #30 again setting the C's up for two decent players or the opportunity to trade up higher with those two picks.
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

A little birdie told you that?

I hope it's not the same birdie that told you Anthony Tolliver would be better than BBD last season.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Does anyone really think Lebron is going anywhere at this point?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]I was listening to this on a long driver thru Texas and the World Champion Dallas Metroplex and the ESPN was talking about should the Heat trade Bron.  It was interesting and lasted about a hour with callers. The trade proposals were: Bron for NENE and their point guard (the one from NY) Rondo and Jeff Green for Lebron. Not a Lebron lover but I have to say I would make that trade in a hearbeat. They seemed to think it would make Miami a better team.  They thought Doc could turn the light on Lebron and make him a better pro by playe with Paul, KG, and Ray. Now don't trash me , it wasn't my thoughts but what do you think?

I think LeBron should opt out in two years because he needs somewhere where he can be the #1 guy and Miami isn't it because Wade is top dog

Also, Miami needs guys who don't mind being #2 & #3.  If they could get a top- or second-tier guy and another very good player for LeBron, I think they'd at least have to consider, especially since a hard cap may eliminate their ability to add more depth behind their current cast

A more likely scapegoat is Bosh, but he showed me something in the Finals by being quietly consistent, plus he knows his role.

But Rondo and Jeff Green wouldn't cut it unless there was some behind-the-scenes stuff that would pile on top of LeBron's subpar performance.  Then maybe Riley would sell low, but I highly doubt it.  Even then it would take a lot more to initiate a trade, as in more and better players, as well as a public demand for a trade from LeBron and a behind-the-scenes fight with Wade and/or Riley

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

[QUOTE]LeBron for Dwight Howard is the deal to make.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]
    I was thinking the same trade.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to ESPN Radio Possible Trades : I think LeBron should opt out in two years because he needs somewhere where he can be the #1 guy and Miami isn't it because Wade is top dog Also, Miami needs guys who don't mind being #2 & #3.  If they could get a top- or second-tier guy and another very good player for LeBron, I think they'd at least have to consider, especially since a hard cap may eliminate their ability to add more depth behind their current cast A more likely scapegoat is Bosh, but he showed me something in the Finals by being quietly consistent, plus he knows his role. But Rondo and Jeff Green wouldn't cut it unless there was some behind-the-scenes stuff that would pile on top of LeBron's subpar performance.  Then maybe Riley would sell low, but I highly doubt it.  Even then it would take a lot more to initiate a trade, as in more and better players, as well as a public demand for a trade from LeBron and a behind-the-scenes fight with Wade and/or Riley
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]
    Hey, how about Cleveland.Lebrawn could be top dog there.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ESPN Radio Possible Trades : Hey, how about Cleveland.Lebrawn could be top dog there.
    Posted by jrleftfoot[/QUOTE]
    If Lebron came back to the Cavs, he would have to personally clean out
    that Doghouse marked Cleveland where he left his mess.  I am just speaking
    figuratively.  You know the saying.  Even still some people are
    saying: "never take him back".  However, the NBA is a buisiness. 
    Some years down the line, who knows, we might take him back if he kissed up
    enough.  That would be entirely up to the owner, who is presently, Dan
    Gilbert.   

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LakerFan67. Show LakerFan67's posts

Lebron is a great player. The problem with Miami is the fact that they were playing against 2 NBA teams in the Mavs. Bosh is a weak link in Miami. The other problem was the bench and the coach. Coaching does make a difference and Carlisle proved it.

If Riley had it over to do again, he would have gone after Amare instead of Bosh who is mentally weak. And yes, Riley should get rid of Bosh asap and find a quality coach.

Boston needs a viable center and better bench.

The Lakers in a better point guard and a reliable small forward. They should never have let Trevor Ariza go.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

Hi,
    Lebron to Boston is a very bad idea. And the reasons are (in no particular order):
    1. What position he'll be playing: 1 or 3?
    2. I don't think PP's ready to go off the bench if Lebron plays 3.
    3. I don't think Wyc, DA and Doc are ready to deal with that headache.
    4. For many years he proved to be an excellent player for regular season but not for playoffs.
    5. His presence will be detremental to the team chemistry.

On the general note. It's a fun time for crazy trade ideas. But if we return back to Earth there's one glaring need for Celtics - decent center and, if BBD goes, PF. So, I'm pretty sure DA and Doc will be working their a__s off to address it via trades and/or draft.

AK

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Rondo, Glens and number one for Williams.  IT would take Rondo, Paul and number 1 for the queen.  good post thanks

24. This post has been removed.