Establish KG Early

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Establish KG Early

I've heard this about a thousand times since Saturday, so my question is:

A. Do they not expect the Knicks staff to hear all these comments and anticipate the adjustment?

B. Is KG just that dominant that the Knicks can't make any adjustment?

C. Did Doc prepare the squad for the Knicks adjustment to double KG, so essentially is this a ploy to force the double on KG to get Jeff, Avery, Brandon or Paul better looks early on?

I'm confused, There is no way that Doc has tipped his hand like this in such an important game, right?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Re: Establish KG Early

I am also not sure that such statements can be considered crown jewels, or the World War I Ingma machine. My guess is that the Knicks always expect this to happen anyway. It is also likely that there are a few other things the Cs will be working on, like passing. If the Cs can execute an inside out game, they will be hard to stop. If not, then plan B.

Enjoy the ride.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I think they just make up an official mantra that's so simple it's meaningless.  You've gotta have something to say so you don't actually say somethmini important. 

or maybe kg is so hurt that all they can do is play him up as a decoy so they respect him offensively?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In response to cole-ely's comment:

I think they just make up an official mantra that's so simple it's meaningless.  You've gotta have something to say so you don't actually say somethmini important. 

or maybe kg is so hurt that all they can do is play him up as a decoy so they respect him offensively?

its in fact a brilliant ruse...doc is going to start randolph tonight. Wink

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

hahah good responses ... let's hope whatever the strategy may be that it works! Go Cs!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Its one of those simple things that has to happen. Just like if Spoelstra said, " We need to make sure Lebron gets the ball in his hands early and often, and controls the game," Thats an obvious statement. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

hahah good responses ... let's hope whatever the strategy may be that it works! Go Cs!!

C's will be an EPIC fail this year!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

C's will be an EPIC fail this year!

Not as EPIC as the Lost Angeles Lakers.

[/QUOTE]

Its a moot point ... both teams lost their best player... difference is that Rondo went out months ago ... 

Lakers were a bust. They were favorites to win it all and barely made the playoffs.

Sections
Shortcuts