E'Twaun Moore Fan Club

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Re: E'Twaun Moore Fan Club

Gomes is a solid NBA player who has lasted in the league despite being stuck in a body that's neither a three or a four. 

Moore is a shooting guard with possibly some back up point guard capability.  He's got enough size to d-up at the two but it remains to be seen if he can d-up at the pro level.  However, he's got an offensive game that doesn't look that limited.  but most of all, he looks like a gamer. What is he, 22? and people are calling him suspect because he went four years, please.  How often do we see first rounders that should have stayed in college longer?  This kid is solid.  I'm not banking on him to become a D-Wade, but he might become a poor mans D-Wade and that would help out the team.  Doc sees something in him and I just have the feeling that Moore is going to find his way onto the court this year.   

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to "Re: E'Twaun Moore Fan Club": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: E'Twaun Moore Fan Club : ???? Try to stay on topic - We'll see how good Moore is.  We seem to disagree on how good Gomes is.  I think Ryan will have a nice 10 year career.  You seem to think he's a scrub.  RealGm just reported Eddie House has been waived by the Heat.  Of course, as a second round pick, you label him immediately as a scrub.  Yet House has managed a nice 11 yr career.  If Moore can give us what House did...........well so much for your expectation theory. Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE] Thank you Heddy! Ryan w I'll have a great career as either the 5th,6th or 7th man on a very poor team or he will be the 11th or 12th man on a playoff team. John Hollinger of ESPN; Of course, that's only part of the problem. Tweeners in their late 20s are prime candidates to lose it suddenly, especially ones who were never that good to begin with. While Gomes has another year left on his deal, his career has to be considered on life support after ranking in the bottom 10 among small forwards in scoring, rebounding and PER. Gomes actually shot well on his trademark mid-range J, making 44.8 percent of his long 2s. The previous two seasons he made 48.5 percent and 44.9 percent, so this is no fluke, and explains why he can be a very effective pick-and-pop 4. Alas, he hardly ever got to the basket (barely a fifth of his shots were within 10 feet), and as a result his free throw rate crashed. One suspects part of the decline was the Clips asking him to just be a floor-spacer, a role for which he's not really cut out, and of course that he's not playing the 4. But it was an awful season any way you slice it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to "Re: E'Twaun Moore Fan Club": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: E'Twaun Moore Fan Club : Thank you for making my point.  If Moore is here 6 years from now, he would have been a great find.  And if he lasts TEN - well, kudos to Danny for that one. Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE] Heddy, You never have a point nor an opinion. You regurgitate others ideas. Dare we revisit all of your foolishness from last year? At least state an opinion on the topic. I have stated that Moore as a player is most likely close to his ceiling and has no above average NBA skillls( shooting, athleticism, defense, rebounding) You on the other hand have a man crush on Ryan Gomes. Can you study Realgm and steal an opinion on Moore?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to "Re: E'Twaun Moore Fan Club": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: E'Twaun Moore Fan Club : It's Red-Russ Friar Tuck!! Living in CA, I have yet to see young Mr. Moore play.  It would, therefore, be irresponsible, downright PC-Grad-like to state an opinion on which I have no fact.  Rest assured, PC Grad, as soon as I see Mr. Moore play with my own eyes, I will render an opinion that has WAY more validity than yours. I have no man-crush (hyphenated word, btw) on Mr. Gomes.  I merely stated that for a second round pick, he has had a nice little career.  And IF young Mr. Moore can give us what Ryan Gomes has, he will have been a good pickup.  Given the ease it takes to get into your college, I can see why you trouble with what I'm saying: I am not comparing Gomes and Moore - see? You said Gomes was a first round pick (wrong!), and you said Gomes has marginal NBA skills.  What you have failed to say is how he has stayed in the league for 10 years if he's marginal.  You lost all credibility when you don't even know the round someone from your alma mater went in.  How can I take you opinion on Moore seriously when you didn't even know Gomes was a second round pick? Now, please leave me alone - we don't agree on this issue! Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE] Thank you Miss Heddy Lemar. Rereading our discussions on topic, you made more spell check comments than basketball comments.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Sounds kind of weird...

11. This post has been removed.