e'twaun moore.....

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Re: e'twaun moore.....

Two college grads.  I think they're both going to bring some maturity and game to the Celts.  I like the comments by the trainer about Moore's leadership quality. Maybe he'll stick around.  i don't know too much about his game.  Does he have an in between 14/16 foot jump shot?  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

His game is good enough to keep Bradlely on the bench.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Nobody knows lets see what happens when the season begins.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PuPirate. Show PuPirate's posts

He looks like a confident (not dominant) player...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6boBNo8zEuw

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

knowing Doc he never see's the floor once the season starts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: e'twaun moore.....:
    [QUOTE]knowing Doc he never see's the floor once the season starts
    Posted by rkarp[/QUOTE]

Knowing Doc, if he's any good, he'll play - if he's not good, he won't see the floor!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

pure simple fundamental basketball. nothing fancy

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Doc said Moore might move ahead of Bradley.  They will battle for minutes.  I hope Doc starts Ray but only plays him about 20 to 25 minutes and gives Moore some additional playing time.  He may not always shoot as well as tonight, but he can definitely play.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Great game.....

Play the youth...... doc!

Pud

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

I have been always saying Moore is going to be a keeper. The kid can create his own shot and is a decent defender. Doc needs to give him more minutes, and let him develop.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

This is wonderful to see this kid show he is a find.  JJohnson may very well do the same if he gets a chance.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]This is wonderful to see this kid show he is a find.  JJohnson may very well do the same if he gets a chance.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

I think Johnson can be a good player, he just needs playing time!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]This is wonderful to see this kid show he is a find.  JJohnson may very well do the same if he gets a chance.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

The kid's not afraid of the big moment!

Pud

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In Response to e'twaun moore.....:
    [QUOTE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmiP10nXGOU i haven't been around lately so i apologize if a similar thread has already been started. but i just had to say how impressed i am with e'twuan moore. his demeanor, confidence, "swagger", intensity...etc. i feel he is the type of underdog who once he steps foot on an nba court coaches will have to physically take him off of it. seems like a true celtic and overachiever. ps. i also like the jajuan johnson pick....
    Posted by ricky12684[/QUOTE]

Thanks for sharing..great videos!!  I wish I could see more of Jajuan as a C...