E'Twaun Moore

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

E'Twaun Moore

With Avery Bradley reportedly shut down for the rest of the season, and Ray Allen playing ineffectively through injury, Doc should play E'Twaun Moore. He's still raw and lacks playoff experience, but he has shown that he can score. He's also young and athletic and can be Rondo's running partner on the floor. I don't think the Celtics have much to lose by playing Moore. He just may be the X-factor the team needs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Re: E'Twaun Moore

In Response to E'Twaun Moore:
    [QUOTE]With Avery Bradley reportedly shut down for the rest of the season, and Ray Allen playing ineffectively through injury, Doc should play E'Twaun Moore. He's still raw and lacks playoff experience, but he has shown that he can score. He's also young and athletic and can be Rondo's running partner on the floor. I don't think the Celtics have much to lose by playing Moore. He just may be the X-factor the team needs.
    Posted by edcap99[/QUOTE]
     +1

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from great-1957. Show great-1957's posts

Not on Game 7 this Saturday, with so much at stake and pressure. It will be unfair to Moore. He will have a use in the next series SHOULD we get there. And that's still a big IF.

The Celtics as they say is today's NBA version of Jekyll and Hyde.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

The only way Doc plays Moore is if Allen can't go.  I'd sure like to see the kid given a chance, though.  After all, Bradley was a total non factor until Doc was forced to play him.  Now he is practically indispensable.  Who knows what other hidden gems we may have rotting on the pine? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

I'm not advocating playing Moore over Allen. However, if Allen isn't scoring, Moore is a good alternative. Since Moore is a virtual unknown to the opposition and practically unscouted by them, he won't be defended very keenly. IMO, he's got a better ouside shot than Dooling. When the Celtics go through one of its scoring droughts, I think Doc should consider bringing in Moore. Yes, he will commit some silly rookie mistakes, but his four years of college ball experience should work to his advantage. Doc has previously commented that he was impressed at how poised Moore was for a rookie. Perhaps, now's the time to find out.