Evan Turner?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hondorondo. Show hondorondo's posts

Re: Evan Turner?

Don't know if the numbers would work, but would Minny be interested in Turner, Humphries, and Rondo for Love and Rubio? I know Rubio is a downgrade from Rondo but I wonder if he would flourish under Steven's direction? Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hondorondo. Show hondorondo's posts

I don't know if the numbers would work (or are relevant) but would Minny want Turner and Rondo and Humphries for Love and Rubio? I know Rubio is a downgrade but he might improve under Stevens. In the meantime, he already knows how to find Love for the open shot. Your thoughts?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrandBreaker8. Show BrandBreaker8's posts

In response to hondorondo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't know if the numbers would work (or are relevant) but would Minny want Turner and Rondo and Humphries for Love and Rubio? I know Rubio is a downgrade but he might improve under Stevens. In the meantime, he already knows how to find Love for the open shot. Your thoughts?

[/QUOTE]

Why would Love want to stay here without Rondo. Rubio didn't get it done in Minny with him, why'd it be any different here?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

In response to MitchUnderpants' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hmmmm, why would DA be interested in another mediocre SF??

I think the Rockets are going to swoop in and steal Dragic from the Pacers.  Afterwards, DA will get Bird's full attention if Indy is still interested in upgrading the PG with Rondo.  I guess this is where Turner would come in?

[/QUOTE]

STOP SAYING DRAGIC IS GOING ANYWHERE !

IT'S BLEDSOE WHO IS APPARENTLY ON THE MOVE, POSSIBLY TO BOSTON FOR RONDO IF THE CELTICS WILL GIVE HIM RONDO MONEY FOR 4 or 5 YEARS, PHX is ONE OF ONLY TEAMS THAT MIGHT ROLL THE BONES WITH RONDO FOR ONE YEAR AND EVEN IF HE LEAVES, THEY WILL HAVE LOTS OF ROOM TO BRING IN NEW STUDS.....APPARANTLY THEY ARE HAVING 2nD THOUGHTS ON PAYING BLEDSOE BIG LONG TERM MONEY - AND APPARENTLY, BLEDSOE IS LOOKING AROUND FOR ANOTHER TEAM WHERE HE WOULD HAVE A HIGHER NATIONAL PROFILE.....

DRAGIC IS NOT GOING TO INDIANA AND HE IS NOT ON THE TRADING BLOCK

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MitchUnderpants. Show MitchUnderpants's posts

In response to FierceBrand's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"DA hopes that including Evan Turner in a deal could finally land us Love?"

That's not possible because if the Celts sign Turner, they can't trade him immediately.

So a scenario where the Celts sign Turner and immediately ship to Minny is not possible.

And I don't think Ainge is willing to sign Turner to a multi-year deal if there's no guarantee the Wolves would trade for Turner in the future.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks Fierce.  Well at this point I'm convinced that DA is hellbent on landing Love.  And with that, to keep Love happy, I'm guessing he doesn't want to trade Rondo.

So the Bulls got Gasol.  Houston gave away all of their assets.  And Clev refuses to part with Wiggins, right?

Doesn't that leave Boston as the current front-runner?  I've read articles that suggest Flip is hoping to have this all worked out prior to the season, as Flip wants to focus his attention on coaching.  Maybe the C's will sign someone like Turner and then offer Minnesota:  Bradley, Green, Sully/Oly PLUS two or three 1st round picks?  I don't think any other team will come close to offering that much.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrandBreaker8. Show BrandBreaker8's posts

[QUOTE]

I just checked.

Both Celtics and Wolves only have the MLE to offer Turner.

So the Wolves can outright sign Turner for the MLE.

[/QUOTE]

What happened ... wrong again?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FierceBrand. Show FierceBrand's posts

In response to BrandBreaker8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're the one who's wrong, again!

Signing Turner then shipping him to Minny for Love?

HAHAHA

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrandBreaker8. Show BrandBreaker8's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BrandBreaker8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're the one who's wrong, again!

Signing Turner then shipping him to Minny for Love?

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

I thought Danny should pursue Turner (and you know it) and quess what?

Turner's a Celtic!

Put that it your pipe and smoke it or would you prefer a dish of crow?

But rather than change the subject, what happened to Minney beating us out with the MLE?