Evans, Powe, and Davis could bring

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Evans, Powe, and Davis could bring

Evans, Powe and Davis would bring some toughness to the Celtics which is needed badly.  WE are not getting the better bigs with our money so get over it, with these three we could keep fresh tough undersized but talented bigs on the court at all times and create a atmosphre that would be beneficial for the older players.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tachometrix. Show Tachometrix's posts

Re: Evans, Powe, and Davis could bring

In Response to Evans, Powe, and Davis could bring:
    Evans, Powe and Davis would bring some toughness to the Celtics which is needed badly.  WE are not getting the better bigs with our money so get over it, with these three we could keep fresh tough undersized but talented bigs on the court at all times and create a atmosphre that would be beneficial for the older players.
    Posted by maryngary

Those 3 are midgets. Powe is barely 6-7, Davis some say is only 6-6, and Reggie Evans is just 6-8. The Heat found out last season that relying on a 6-9 C will not win you a championship.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Evans, Powe, and Davis could bring:
    In Response to Evans, Powe, and Davis could bring : Those 3 are midgets. Powe is barely 6-7, Davis some say is only 6-6, and Reggie Evans is just 6-8. The Heat found out last season that relying on a 6-9 C will not win you a championship.
    Posted by Tachometrix

I agree with you.  We need a true center who is taller than any of these players.  Not sure who Danny will sign, but Jermaine can't be relied upon to play the entire season without a backup.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Jermaine can't be counted on to play ten minutes a game.  

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

In Response to Evans, Powe, and Davis could bring : Those 3 are midgets. Powe is barely 6-7, Davis some say is only 6-6, and Reggie Evans is just 6-8. The Heat found out last season that relying on a 6-9 C will not win you a championship.
    Posted by Tachometrix

Who do you think we can get with our $$$$????  We already won one championship doing this with Powe  and Davis.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Evans, Powe, and Davis could bring : Davis a non-factor in the 2008 playoffs. Powe had one great game against the Lakers in the Finals. We won in 2008 with the help of PJ Brown. Remember Game 7 against the Cavs in 2008? PJ Brown hit that jumper from the top of the key, late in the 4th qtr., to give the Celts some breathing room.
    Posted by Fiercest34

Definitely agree with you that PJ Brown was a big factor to us winning the championship in 2008.  We need to sign a true center in addition to having Jermaine at this position.  The one additional person who contributed to us winning the championship in 2008 was James Posey.  I know we are discussing centers, but just adding my thoughts on winning the championship.  Davis and Powe weren't  really factors to us winning like PJ Brown and James Posey. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Davis and Powe brought a tough nature to our team and you can not put that in a stat.  We  need an idenity to take the focus away from our older plalyers.  Even if it is rough play at one positon, like Davis, Powe, and Evans could bring.  I still do not understand who posters think we are going to get with 3 mill.  WE will get what is left and the team we had last year was not that bad.  Return our guys and Green impoves and we get a third rate center, just might be better than some think.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

KG for Big Al and Millsap!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Baby must go!!

Huphries, Petro, Wilcox..................I cannot watch him another year!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

Baby is a very handy player, but he in my mind has peaked and is not worth over investing.  We do need a true 7 footer in the paint.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Last I heard he played forward.

Sections
Shortcuts