Even Doc is Thinking Backup SF

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Even Doc is Thinking Backup SF

http://www.boston.com/sports/basketball/celtics/extras/celtics_blog/2011/02/rivers_were_cle.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Re: Even Doc is Thinking Backup SF

Everything we've been bouncing back and forth on this board for the past month is going to happen in one form or another.  Went over to  the Houston newspapers and saw Brooks has been suspended.  They're talking trade over there, but nothing specific.  Love to see a trade with Houston for Battier and Brooks, just don't know if we got what they want.  Less than 3 days before the deadline now, so we don't have too long to wait.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Even Doc is Thinking Backup SF:
    Everything we've been bouncing back and forth on this board for the past month is going to happen in one form or another.  Went over to  the Houston newspapers and saw Brooks has been suspended.  They're talking trade over there, but nothing specific.  Love to see a trade with Houston for Battier and Brooks, just don't know if we got what they want.  Less than 3 days before the deadline now, so we don't have too long to wait.
    Posted by breaktime

The longest 3 days of the season.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

I would love to see Brooks and Battier or lee and hayes...tic..tic..tic...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

I would love to see Brooks and Battier or lee and hayes...tic..tic..tic...
    Posted by Ortiz123

The simplest solution:

Avery Bradley and draft pick for Courtney Lee

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Would they take Jermaine O'Neal if we also gave them Semih Erden?  Semih & JO for Battier works

I like Semih, but he's not cracking a healthy Celtics' lineup and Battier could be the piece that puts the Celtics over the top because he can defend the elite scorers.

For the Rockets, they'd get a center, which is by far the toughest position at which to find contributors.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Would they take Jermaine O'Neal if we also gave them Semih Erden?  Semih & JO for Battier works I like Semih, but he's not cracking a healthy Celtics' lineup and Battier could be the piece that puts the Celtics over the top because he can defend the elite scorers. For the Rockets, they'd get a center, which is by far the toughest position at which to find contributors.
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188

Semih will not be getting significant minutes in the playoffs. I think you're right, JO and Erden for Battier would be worth it. 

Sections
Shortcuts