Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Even Doc Thinks the Lakers are Crappy

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Even Doc Thinks the Lakers are Crappy

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

Tommy is also classy and does not insult without regard.  Since you do, would you be classified as Welcher feces?

Just sayin'

Tommy insults more than you do - you just have a comprehension problem!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

I never insult others. You insult without regard and make false accusations on a consistent basis. Look, I would like to discuss the Celtics if you do not mind. Please respect my wishes and quit responding to me over these irrelevant matters. Thank you, and have a great afternoon!

Is it Oct 8 yet????  YOU, discuss the Celtics???  The next time would be the first, and I will NEVER discuss hoops with you again, so stop responding to ME - WELCHER!!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

So now you won't even admit we had a bet?  What a child!!!

Sections
Shortcuts