EVEN IF WE WIN THE RING, IF OFFERED A NASH + TWO #1S FOR RONDO, WOULD YOU TAKE IT?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

EVEN IF WE WIN THE RING, IF OFFERED A NASH + TWO #1S FOR RONDO, WOULD YOU TAKE IT?

i think rr has plateued. was thinking just the opposite before the past few months. i think we can win it all with west and arroyo with a strong shaq and jo! i think avery can be the next rr. with nash around for two more years, there can be a nice transition. with those 2 #1s added to the okc #1 that we got for perk, this team could be sitting pretty for years to come! nash may work for the suns drafted him in the first place, remember?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

Re: EVEN IF WE WIN THE RING, IF SUNS OFFERED NASH + TWO #1S FOR RONDO, WOULD YOU TAKE IT?

Nash is all ,but done,and 2 middle round picks aren;t worth that much.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Re: EVEN IF WE WIN THE RING, IF SUNS OFFERED NASH + TWO #1S FOR RONDO, WOULD YOU TAKE IT?

Are you kidding me?  In a New York second.  In fact, I'd do the deal for just the 2 number 1s.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

according to my SOURCES, rondo really was BENCHED yesterday! it was heated, doc laid down the law. rivers has had enough. this could get explosive! it will all come out soon. first it was his finger then his hamstring. fact is they have been butting heads since perk left. rondo whined non-stop to jackie mcmullan about it, his effort clearly has weaned and he has been openly complaining and calling doc out about the plays and blaming everyone including doc except for looking in the mirror for his poor play. i cant see doc returning if rondo is the entrenched guy for the future. its like dealing with an overgrown prima donna hypersensitive kid who you can never be criticized or have anything done around him for he is too prickly to handle ithem like a man. his attitude has changed and he's been withdrawing. i bet the conversation about cutting bait has been at least discussed. we are fast reaching the point  where enough is enough! rr is making this a self-fulfilling fallacy!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Re: EVEN IF WE WIN THE RING, IF OFFERED A NASH + TWO #1S FOR RONDO, WOULD YOU TAKE IT?

You think too much, it's squeezing you're head.

Enjoy the Laker 3-peat.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

Re: EVEN IF WE WIN THE RING, IF OFFERED A NASH + TWO #1S FOR RONDO, WOULD YOU TAKE IT?

I'd take Nash for Rondo in a heart beat.  This building for the future is all hype, if you can win it all now, I say go for it.  Nash has a few years left and so does the Big 3. Anything beyond that is irrelevant.

Sections
Shortcuts