Even turner to celtics

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrandBreaker8. Show BrandBreaker8's posts

Re: Even turner to celtics

In response to FierceBrand's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BrandBreaker8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Negative Nancy or Debbie Downer for sure. He's become a bigger troll here than Greenkiller.

[/QUOTE]

Just because I tell the truth, that doesn't make me a troll.

It's true that Wyc Grousbeck opened his mouth and ended up not being able to back up what he said.

Now Grousbeck is telling every Celtic fan to be patient.

Not my fault that no fireworks happened.

[/QUOTE]

How could you be "telling the truth" when you have no idea what the future holds?

Now you're trying to convince this board that not only can you predict the future but now you can see into it!

You really are narcissistic.

BTW, when does season two end?  By my calender not until the season ends and it hasn't even begun!

That means there's plenty of time for trades and a few good players still out there. Love, Monroe, Bledsoe to name a few. So July 4th may be over but it's a long season and anything can happen before the next draft.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrandBreaker8. Show BrandBreaker8's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to rameakap's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Celtics were in the 2013 playoffs. 

The lotto in 2015 (like the Thunder in 2009) the playoffs in 2016 (like Thunder in 2010) and then a big move or trade in summer of 2016 or by the trade deadline 2017 to turn a predicted 2nd rd playoff team into a title contender.

Two years to the playoffs and four years to legit contender. a legit contender is a top 6-7 team in the league. That is the Pistons, Mavs and Thunder blueprint.

The Fiercy 5-10 years blueprint he uses the long droughts between titles for the Celtics and Pistons and 'never been back' situations of the Rockets and Bulls is simply his negativity and desire to be the turd in the punch bowl shining through.

540 posts in 2 weeks with nothing to say. It is a disease. It is pitiful. It is Fierce. 

[/QUOTE]

Celts were in the playoffs in 2012-13, not 2013-14.

Again, we're in year 2 of the rebuilding process and the playoffs is nowhere in sight.

Last season you called everybody that said the Celts will not win 37 games an absolute fool.

Didn't work out too well for you, right?

Again, being realistic is not negativity.

[/QUOTE]

You know something Fierce?

The mere fact that Evan Turner is a Celtic means you should shut up in humiliation and accept how wrong you have been the entire past season. End of discussion!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FierceBrand. Show FierceBrand's posts

[QUOTE]

The mere fact that Evan Turner is a Celtic means you should shut up in humiliation and accept how wrong you have been the entire past season. End of discussion!

[/QUOTE]

That's your opinion.

Back at the trade deadline I said Ainge will not trade for Evan Turner.

Ainge never did trade for Turner as Turner ended up in Indy.

Before the season ended, I said Ainge would keep AB.

Right now AB just got a 4-year contract from the Celts.

Also, I said Celts would get nothing for Hump.

The only reason why it was a sign and trade was the Wiz used their MLE on Hump.

But in the end the Celts got nothing for Hump.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

You were 100% WRONG about Hump Fierce.

What a joke you continue to be

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FierceBrand. Show FierceBrand's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You were 100% WRONG about Hump Fierce.

What a joke you continue to be

[/QUOTE]

Yes, I'm not denying that I was wrong about the sign and trade of Hump.

But I also told you that Celts would get nothing for Hump if Ainge fails to trade him at the trade deadline, right?

Technically you're right, but I was also right in saying the Celts will get nothing because in the end the Celts got nothing for Hump.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrandBreaker8. Show BrandBreaker8's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's your opinion.

Back at the trade deadline I said Ainge will not trade for Evan Turner.

Ainge never did trade for Turner as Turner ended up in Indy.

Before the season ended, I said Ainge would keep AB.

Right now AB just got a 4-year contract from the Celts.

Also, I said Celts would get nothing for Hump.

The only reason why it was a sign and trade was the Wiz used their MLE on Hump.

But in the end the Celts got nothing for Hump.

[/QUOTE]

C's got a $4MM TPE and a 2015 2nd rd pick (31-49 protected). Ainge could have easily signed Hump with the MLE as DC did but opted to acquire non-player assets since no Love deal has happened.

But as Rame has said, you were wrong about Hump, Rondo, using the TPE, Turner, getting a top three pick in the lottery and Lord knows how many other lame predictions not to mention other posters ideas that you wrote off as idiotic yet Hawes is a Clipper, Turner a Celtic and Morrow a Thunder. Pretty astute managements when it comes to talent evaluation but we should listen to you?

Hahaha!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FierceBrand. Show FierceBrand's posts

[QUOTE]

C's got a $4MM TPE and a 2015 2nd rd pick (31-49 protected). Ainge could have easily signed Hump with the MLE as DC did but opted to acquire non-player assets since no Love deal has happened.

But as Rame has said, you were wrong about Hump, Rondo, using the TPE, Turner, getting a top three pick in the lottery and Lord knows how many other lame predictions not to mention other posters ideas that you wrote off as idiotic yet Hawes is a Clipper, Turner a Celtic and Morrow a Thunder. Pretty astute managements when it comes to talent evaluation but we should listen to you?

Hahaha!!!

[/QUOTE]

There was no need for the Celts to sign Hump using their own MLE because the Celts didn't renounce Hump.

Celts still owned Hump's Bird rights.

That means the Celts could have signed Hump for more than the 5.3m MLE.

Also, the 2nd pick the Celts got is protected from picks 31-55.

That means the Celts can only own the pick if the Wiz finish with a top 5 record in the whole NBA next season.

The 4.3m TPE is only means something if you get something.

If that 4.3m TPE expires then the Celts get nothing.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FierceBrand. Show FierceBrand's posts

Also, nobody here forcing is you to listen to me.

So I don't understand why my posts really bothers you.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrandBreaker8. Show BrandBreaker8's posts

[QUOTE]

Hahaha!!!

There was no need for the Celts to sign Hump using their own MLE because the Celts didn't renounce Hump.

Celts still owned Hump's Bird rights.

That means the Celts could have signed Hump for more than the 5.3m MLE.

Also, the 2nd pick the Celts got is protected from picks 31-55.

That means the Celts can only own the pick if the Wiz finish with a top 5 record in the whole NBA next season.

The 4.3m TPE is only means something if you get something.

If that 4.3m TPE expires then the Celts get nothing.

[/QUOTE]

The C's obviously didn't need to use more than what DC gave to Hump. What was it, $4MM?

You said Ainge wouldn't use the $10.3MM TPE and were proven wrong on that one too.

Hey, you aren't doing so well !!!

And as usual you are wrong on the pick too.

Here;

https://twitter.com/EricPincus/status/491370495900540928" rel="nofollow">https://twitter.com/EricPincus/status/491370495900540928

Eric PincusVerified account ‏@EricPincus

The Washington Wizards sent a 2015 second-rounder to Boston for Kris Humphries - top-49 protected - so range of 50-60 it goes to Celts

You must have tons of "I Was Wrong" threads each year ... LOL!!!

[So far you have been wrong about Hump, Rondo, using the TPE, Turner, getting a top three pick in the lottery, staying under the cap (LOL!!!) and forfeiting use of the MLE/BAE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FierceBrand. Show FierceBrand's posts

The Wiz pick is protected from picks 31-55.

Here:

http://www1.realgm.com/nba/draft/future_drafts/detailed" rel="nofollow">http://www1.realgm.com/nba/draft/future_drafts/detailed

2015 second round draft pick from Washington
    Washington's 2015 2nd round pick to Boston protected for selections 31-55 (if this pick falls within its protected range and is therefore not conveyed, then Washington's obligation to Boston will be extinguished) [Boston-Washington, 7/19/2014]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FierceBrand. Show FierceBrand's posts

rame also confirmed that I never said Ainge will not use the 10.3m TPE.

I proposed Lin and the Rockets' 1st rounder for the 10.3m TPE.

rame is claiming that I stole that idea from him.

That confirms that I never said Ainge wouldn't use the 10.3m TPE.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Things are going downhill very fast over here.  Do you guys remember that you were recently banned?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Fiercy, humiliated as always

He spent 99% of the past year saying the C's would not use the TPE and 1% of his time stealing my ideas of how to use it with the Rockets.

Destroyed by the more intelligent as always

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

sick and tired of this bs. Why you guys can't just get along? stop acting like a bunch of kids! I mean let's just talk about basketball for Christ's sake

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to CelticGreenLP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

PS, I do think he is better overall than Green for a bad team. The main reason is that Green doesn't want the spotlight, or the double teams, he is desperate to be the third scorer.  Turner does want the spotlight, and wants to be the man, but his problem is he doesn't know how to defer if their are better players around him. He still wants the touches and shots as if he was the #1 guy even if he is the fourth or fifth option.

Maybe he is just a pacifier for the pink hats. Like "Look guys, we got a scorer for you! (Yeah he doesn't play team basketball or defense) But just look at him score! Wow, that's fun right?"

[/QUOTE]

I look @ turner as being a possible 2nd option but definitely a 3rd that has more skills/potential than Green.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Nice to see things haven't changed here after a couple days hiatus....reminds me of my married days...YUCK!

Also, nice to see we're cleaning up on midget basketball players...there won't be a guy under 6-7 left to be had in the entire NBA before Danny LeStrange GM gets finished....I can see it now, we'll trade 12 guys under 6-7 for 1  3rd string "5" who is 7 feet tall....oh right, we already have that market cornered too!

FIREWORKS!!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

In response to TheBigTicket05's comment:
    [QUOTE]

sick and tired of this bs. Why you guys can't just get along? stop acting like a bunch of kids! I mean let's just talk about basketball for Christ's sake

[/QUOTE]
    + 1,000,000

Evan Turner ? W T F ? There better be a deal down the road. Evan Turner is the last guy I want on this team literally.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from FierceBrand. Show FierceBrand's posts

In response to Rajon-Hondo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Evan Turner ? W T F ? There better be a deal down the road. Evan Turner is the last guy I want on this team literally.

[/QUOTE]

Evan Turner has one of the best agents, David Falk, in pro sports.

It would not be in Turner's best interest if he signed with Boston and the Celts have Jeff Green starting at SF.

I think Jeff Green is good as gone.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

I'd rather have Green any day.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

The Cs want to be the worst shooting team in the league.

That would be quite a feat since they ranked 28th in eFG% last season.

...the King of the Rumba Beat...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It would not be in Turner's best interest if he signed with Boston and the Celts have Jeff Green starting at SF.

[/QUOTE]

Good luck trading him. Players with 2+ year deals who can't shoot are toxic assets.

...the King of the Rumba Beat...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes it does not make sense unless Ainge has a wink and a nod with Turner and Falk that Green is going to be traded and Turner will be the starting SF with lots of playing time.  Turner is playing for less money but he wants playing time to prove himself for the next contract.  But then do we want him to be really good and wins a lot of games for us right now?  I guess it is a little bit of double edge sword.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from FierceBrand. Show FierceBrand's posts

In response to scubber's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yes it does not make sense unless Ainge has a wink and a nod with Turner and Falk that Green is going to be traded and Turner will be the starting SF with lots of playing time.  Turner is playing for less money but he wants playing time to prove himself for the next contract.  But then do we want him to be really good and wins a lot of games for us right now?  I guess it is a little bit of double edge sword.

[/QUOTE]

It's not like Evan Turner is a young Paul Pierce.

We've seen what Turner can do as the #1 guy in Philly, before being dealt to Indy.

Simply put, the Sixers sucked!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticGreenLP. Show CelticGreenLP's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's not like Evan Turner is a young Paul Pierce.

We've seen what Turner can do as the #1 guy in Philly, before being dealt to Indy.

Simply put, the Sixers sucked!

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, overall he is a net negative on the floor. I guess he just wasn't enough of a negative for the Sixers.  But now they have Embiid, Noel, Carter-Williams, and Saric so you can't argue too much with their logic.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If the deal is 3 years are there player or team options the 2nd and/or 3rd years?  Why would Falk the agent let him sign at a low amount if he was trying to prove himself but, has to stay 2/3 years??

Sections
Shortcuts